On The Recurrence Of Forced Sex Thematics In Roman Crucifixion Art And Literature

Go to CruxDreams.com
Until a few minutes ago in these insomniac wee hours I hadn't thought of posting these. They're from the Jastrow story "The Damnation of Sister Julia,"

But I think of her as any pious pre-Vatican II Catholic girl doing time in Hell on the masturbation rap. Or for being one of the inspirations for the Frank Zappa song "Catholic Girls."

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/frankzappa/catholicgirls.html

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 1,836
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 1,729
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    326.7 KB · Views: 1,491
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    317.5 KB · Views: 1,656

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,820
Not Really, i suppose it`s the way i am, i don`t shag around
even in my modelling days i never gave myself cheaply ,but
i just love men, some have hurt me badly, but the one i have
now is a truly wonderful man

Then "you're a lucky lady" only begins to cover it. Congratulations. Lots.

In my fantasy, I am the one crucified;)....and the blowjob is just icing on the cake:devil:

So I reasoned from your avatar. ;-)

I don't think I made this clear earlier. My stash of "Recurrences" is limited. Any on-topic images or links are encouraged. Feel free to chip in, folks.

I just posted this on the obscene thread but it works here too.
emperor.jpg

Also these two
IMG_0280.jpg IMG_0265.jpg

I see that, about this topic, you have considered, Phlebas.

BTW, if you're sick to death of that Eliot/Banks reference, just say so.

You can never get too much Eliot or Banks :)
Just consider, Eliot wrote these words over 80 years ago:

Where is the Life we have lost in living?
Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?
Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?

Remarkably apt for our current age.

I took this name a) because the Banks novel was sitting on a shelf in front of me at the time I needed an online nick and b) I greatly admire both writers.

I took this name a) because the Banks novel was sitting on a shelf in front of me at the time I needed an online nick and b) I greatly admire both writers.

Took my own handle and avatar from one of the few Roman emperors I'd have liked to hang out with. Quite a bit of his writing survives, but I confess I haven't read much of it.

Until a few minutes ago in these insomniac wee hours I hadn't thought of posting these. They're from the Jastrow story "The Damnation of Sister Julia,"

But I think of her as any pious pre-Vatican II Catholic girl doing time in Hell on the masturbatiom rap. Or for being one of the inspirations for the Frank Zappa song "Catholic Girls."

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/frankzappa/catholicgirls.html
sometimes hell may be paradise...

Back
Top Bottom