Open Sky and Endlessness!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I must admit, this place has a calming effect.

I have not thought about pursuing anything since my stop for supplies.

The morning air and the gentle breeze ... it’s the first time in ages that I have truly relaxed.

The morning light in the eastern sky, was even more bright ... being 1000 ft. ... on the east coast.

It was a shock to my system.

Ok! I am going up the road to Barry or Berry or whatever the fuck the town is called.

I need a coffee and a greasy breakfast!

Or my head is going to explode!

The morning light in the eastern sky, was even more bright ... being 1000 ft. ... on the east coast.

It was a shock to my system.

Ok! I am going up the road to Barry or Berry or whatever the fuck the town is called.

I need a coffee and a greasy breakfast!

Or my head is going to explode!

So is mine, wondering where this is going. It’s almost spooky in a Twilight Zone kind of way. Rod Serling would have liked it.

So is mine, wondering where this is going. It’s almost spooky in a Twilight Zone kind of way. Rod Serling would have liked it.
Don’t start that all, again!
Let’s say, Hitchcock. :p

Nothing beats a slow tease. Like being locked in the dungeon in chains. You know you’re in trouble but no one’s said anything and as the weeks go by your mind paints the most horrible picture....

I’m deliciously in anticipation, every word appears carefully chosen. This slave learned to be patient in the dungeon and received a magnificent surprise for it’s patience!

So I wait... ;)

Last edited:
My Daddy woke me at 5:30 and went straight to the curve in the river. It was where it pooled.

He loved to use a fly rod but I always my little bobber.

Hours of just sitting and watching.

The birds and the sounds of water slowly passing and streaming along.

The trees with their arms outstretched, presenting themselves.

My God! Why the hell am I thinking about all that???

I need Coffee!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I still can not understand these people and their purpose here.

Most are not under payed or even lacking.

They don’t fit the picketed fence profile that would normally be drawn to a place like this.

It may be time to just take a little walk in the woods.

There’s something strangely quixotic about this mysterious tale. A pursuit of ideals. What exactly is she really searching for? It seems like she knows, but then maybe she doesn’t. Is she telling us something about the meaning of life, or is she just pulling our chains? Alice in Wonderland or To Kill a Mockingbird! Mr. Spock or Woody Allen? Only the Shadow knows or Quoth the Raven “Nevermore”!

There’s something strangely quixotic about this mysterious tale. A pursuit of ideals. What exactly is she really searching for? It seems like she knows, but then maybe she doesn’t. Is she telling us something about the meaning of life, or is she just pulling our chains? Alice in Wonderland or To Kill a Mockingbird! Mr. Spock or Woody Allen? Only the Shadow knows or Quoth the Raven “Nevermore”!
Mr. Spock!
Really???

What? You were expecting Scotty and the Transporter?
The Mallard duck is not necessarily ...
À person from an old 60’s program, but it is a curious E och in!

Between the railings, my little fussy snöboll !
I found you!

Why have you gone out tonight?

Last edited:
God Damn!
I am up! And I have to pee like a phillie in a Clearwater Camp!

LOL!

All those “Richies” are up unexpectedly ... clearing brush around the grounds.

Jeans and hoodies, mostly for the guys.

Peasant tops and ridiculous pencil skirts for the women.

I can’t stand it!

I rush out the door, in my tank and “boy shorts”.

And ...
I see ALL of them turn and stare.

Maybe it was my snowball slippers, but I thought ...
Oops!

I’m beginning to think that I should have never taken this job.

I know the area and trails but the nightmares are confusing me.

Plus! I haven’t seen any indication of activity that would warrant my being here!

Back
Top Bottom