Original Manipulations by Cruxforums Members

Go to CruxDreams.com
Watch her eyes.
The scene is familiar and we guess at what her fate might be, but what does she see? Get closer.
Ariel-Hill-final1-1.jpg Ariel-Hill-final1-2.jpg Ariel-Hill-final1-3.jpg Ariel-Hill-final1-4.jpg Ariel-Hill-final1-5.jpg

Technical:

This is a progression of increasing detail and close-up versions of the same image.

None of the first 4 images is a blow up or increase in size from a smaller version. In fact, the first four images are crops or reductions from the original image.
The fourth image with Ariel’s eye is the actual original size of that detail.

The original image, when you look at the eye at actual size (fourth picture), means that at original size, the full image of Ariel here would be about 11 feet tall (and that’s just her from the waist up). That is not only impossible to upload, but impossible to work with on my machine. Photoshop crashed twice just loading the image and cropping the eye. You could cover a good sized wall with the original sized photo of Ariel .

The final (5th picture) close up of the eye is a magnification of the source. The second image (head and shoulders) is likely the closest to life-size.

However, with such a high-resolution eye at such a nice size, it is possible to play with optical illusions, so to speak, and I may have incorporated Alice into a manip in a way that hasn’t been done before.

Other than all of that, the image has four main elements. The background is a crop of Fyodor Bronnikov’s “Crucified Slaves” painting, which is a standard background for CF manips. The Roman is courtesy of some evangelical Jesus movie. The central model is Ariel-Lilit, who I have used several times before, from a photoshoot by Petter Hegre, and is an ultra-high-resolution shot. The Alice image was cut out and prepared separately before being placed into Ariel's eye at about 60% opacity and in black and white. There are no other main layers.

Because of the size of the images, all elements had to be incorporated “as is” into the final manip, which meant editing each element separately before assembling the collage. At that point, the image could be reduced to workable size to apply carefully logged colour, light, and contrast adjustments. I would note that once these were chosen for the main image, each successive image in the progression was cut from the original larger version to ensure that there was no loss of resolution or image detail. These successive sub-portraits were then adjusted in exactly the same way as the “full” image, so that these images form a true progression of details of the exact same image (with the exception of the fifth image).

The fifth image, close up of Ariel’s eye, was produced as an afterthought after chatting about it with Bobinder and Wragg. This is to accommodate people viewing on their tablets or phones, and is actually a “blow up” of the original source eye. Because of the sheer amount of original “data” and the fact that Photoshop is extremely good at using and extrapolating that data, there is almost no perceptible loss of image integrity.

I have learned that you do not really need to work with images quite this large. :rolleyes: :D

Watch her eyes.
The scene is familiar and we guess at what her fate might be, but what does she see? Get closer.
View attachment 1101808 View attachment 1101809 View attachment 1101810 View attachment 1101811 View attachment 1101812

Technical:

This is a progression of increasing detail and close-up versions of the same image.

None of the first 4 images is a blow up or increase in size from a smaller version. In fact, the first four images are crops or reductions from the original image.

The original image, when you look at the eye at actual size (fourth picture), means that at original size, the full image of Ariel here would be about 11 feet tall (and that’s just her from the waist up). That is not only impossible to upload, but impossible to work with on my machine. Photoshop crashed twice just loading the image and cropping the eye. You could cover a good sized wall with the original sized photo of Ariel .

The final (5th picture) close up of the eye is a magnification of the source. The second image (head and shoulders) is likely the closest to life-size.

However, with such a high-resolution eye at such a nice size, it is possible to play with optical illusions, so to speak, and I may have incorporated Alice into a manip in a way that hasn’t been done before.

Other than all of that, the image has four main elements. The background is a crop of Fyodor Bronnikov’s “Crucified Slaves” painting, which is a standard background for CF manips. The Roman is courtesy of some evangelical Jesus movie. The central model is Ariel-Lilit, who I have used several times before, from a photoshoot by Petter Hegre, and is an ultra-high-resolution shot. The Alice image was cut out and prepared separately before being placed into Ariel's eye at about 60% opacity and in black and white. There are no other main layers.

Because of the size of the images, all elements had to be incorporated “as is” into the final manip, which meant editing each element separately before assembling the collage. At that point, the image could be reduced to workable size to apply carefully logged colour, light, and contrast adjustments. I would note that once these were chosen for the main image, each successive image in the progression was cut from the original larger version to ensure that there was no loss of resolution or image detail. These successive sub-portraits were then adjusted in exactly the same way as the “full” image, so that these images form a true progression of details of the exact same image (with the exception of the fifth image).

The fifth image, close up of Ariel’s eye, was produced as an afterthought after chatting about it with Bobinder and Wragg. This is to accommodate people viewing on their tablets or phones, and is actually a “blow up” of the original source eye. Because of the sheer amount of original “data” and the fact that Photoshop is extremely good at using and extrapolating that data, there is almost no perceptible loss of image integrity.

I have learned that you do not really need to work with images quite this large. :rolleyes: :D
The way that Alice on the crossis incorporated into the eyes of every image is stunning excellent work. What must our beautiful young subject have been thinking...

Watch her eyes.
View attachment 1101808 View attachment 1101809 View attachment 1101810 View attachment 1101811 View attachment 1101812

Technical:

:clap: brilliant!

Watch her eyes.
Ariel-Hill-final1-1.jpg Ariel-Hill-final1-2.jpg Ariel-Hill-final1-3.jpg Ariel-Hill-final1-4.jpg Ariel-Hill-final1-5.jpg
Working in high resolution offers a lot of advantages, but the enormous size of the source image in this case has strained the capacity of Photoshop to its limits. However, your perseverence has succeeded in bringing us a remarkable sequence of images.

Whilst Ariel is the main subject, it gradually becomes apparent that Alice is a precursor, and literally a reflection whereby Ariel is visualising her own impending fate. The background is a defocused view, cropped from 'The Cursed Field', providing just sufficient detail for the location to be recognisable. The grim faced executioner, inserted between Ariel and the background, ties them together, reinforcing the theme.

The black and white crux figure complements the white highlight provided by Petter Hegre's hexagonal lighting reflector. In addition, she presents a deathly pale contrast to the lively, kaleidoscopic colouring of Ariel's eyes. Throughout the sequence, the viewer is focusing on both girls simultaneously. It's all rather subtle, but very nice work, Jolly! :)

Well, thank the Good Lord for that! I'm pretty sure that if I tried that stunt with mine, the screen would go blank to be replaced by the words, "you're having a laugh!" :rolleyes:

But I'm glad yours coped, Jollyrei, enabling you to produce this stunning and unique sequence! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

One of our gorgeous CF girls commissioned me to manipulate the torture of her stunning naked body. It's not something I've ever done before and not something I'm looking to do again.

However, now its done she wants to hear what the CF'ers think of the manipulated picture.

- Is she your fantasy?
- Does it turn you on/off?
- Is her body worth torturing?
- What else would you like to see done to her?

She would welcome very candid comments ... so tell her/us what you think...

Original.jpg Manipulated.jpeg

One of our gorgeous CF girls commissioned me to manipulate the torture of her stunning naked body. It's not something I've ever done before and not something I'm looking to do again.

However, now its done she wants to hear what the CF'ers think of the manipulated picture.

- Is she your fantasy?

Not a fan of just torturing someone... what did she do to deserve this???

Pretty nice photo manipulation, it's nice to see some kinky girls expose themselves like that.

- Is she your fantasy?
-No, not really. Her tits are too small and she lacks curves.
-It still does turn me on, she does have a sexy body and a naked woman is always nice to the eyes. Her tits are a bit if a turn off however.
-It is worth torturing, it looks made for it.
-id like to see her whipped more harshly. Maybe some electro-torture too while she's there.

All in all, she's nice looking, but it my favored body type. I hope other guys and girls will enjoy her more.

Sorry, what? She needs to deserve it? Are you sure you're feeling quite well. :confused:

Well, speaking dispassionately, I would say that she is really very lovely. As to the torture, the manip is quite well done. It has a subtlety that implies bruises and some cuts, but nothing terribly outlandish. This is more effective as a show of torture than a lot of bright whip marks, etc. Very nice work. That said, I have to agree with my colleague and wonder why we are torturing her. I prefer to crucify unmarked and unblemished subjects (in pictures anyway). They are aesthetically more pleasing, in my opinion. Views differ. We need not torture her for having a less than beautiful body, in any case.

- Is she your fantasy?

View attachment 1110962 View attachment 1110961
Firstly wow a great manip. Such a fine porcelain canvass to work on. I almost didnt catch the chain on her lady bits.

Secondly you can tell she is a real woman, and an alluring attractive one at that. To share this pic must take real guts and a little bit of exibitionism.

To answer her/your posed questions.

Yes any hot woman is my fantasy especially if something happens to them publically and horribly.

I love her long torso, she is clearly tall and functionally fit reminds me of a volleyball players build. Her breasts are not the best they sit wide and low on the chest again maybe from playing sports. Pussy looks very inticing. So yes she definately gets me turned on!

Her body is 100% worth torturing. Her nipples would me my first port of call as well as her fine abdomen. For whipping and branding. To get extreme Possibly meathooks for the titties, Or her pancake tits could be fed into a grinder or vice perhaps.

I think i would like to see her pulled apart on a rack, or hung, her tall body/torso would look great spread out. Ultimately she would face capital punishment. Im not sure she would make it to the kings chamber or hareems inner circle. Perhaps a trip to the guard house for a spot of gangbanging before she finds herself against the wall.

Oh she definately did something. Most cases on this forum i find the female is innocent and found guilty of some offence we conveniently make up.

I feel in this ladies case she is guilty as sin whether she would would admit it on the stand or not i do not know. She may just be a fighter.

She also hits that awesome line of just hot enough to bring in the crowds, just fit enough to endure, and just disposible enough to do something really brutal, like breaking her on the wheel, or maybe even bring out the saw to cut her in two between the legs, there would certainly be enough room for it to pass between her breasts.

Firstly wow a great manip. Such a fine porcelain canvass to work on. I almost didnt catch the chain on her lady bits.

Secondly you can tell she is a real woman, and an alluring attractive one at that. To share this pic must take real guts and a little bit of exibitionism.

To answer her/your posed questions.

Yes any hot woman is my fantasy especially if something happens to them publically and horribly.

I love her long torso, she is clearly tall and functionally fit reminds me of a volleyball players build. Her breasts are not the best they sit wide and low on the chest again maybe from playing sports. Pussy looks very inticing. So yes she definately gets me turned on!

Her body is 100% worth torturing. Her nipples would me my first port of call as well as her fine abdomen. For whipping and branding. To get extreme Possibly meathooks for the titties, Or her pancake tits could be fed into a grinder or vice perhaps.

I think i would like to see her pulled apart on a rack, or hung, her tall body/torso would look great spread out. Ultimately she would face capital punishment. Im not sure she would make it to the kings chamber or hareems inner circle. Perhaps a trip to the guard house for a spot of gangbanging before she finds herself against the wall.
I like how you think!

- Is she your fantasy?

not a fan of the Green on the Breasts and the Clit Chain looks like a Photo Shop. with the Exception of those two issues I like it.

as for the qusetions

Its a Rare women who isn't my Fantasy
I'm a simple man, On
Most definitely
The chains and and tattooing give me a Roman Coyne Vibe. my vote is Hard labor to the point of breaking

- Is she your fantasy?

The manip is very good imo, and not overdone. The discoloration on the breast is interesting... evidence of some exotic torture perhaps, or just a good old fashioned beating (?).

- Is she your fantasy?
Any naked woman is my fantasy, but is she my ideal body type? Not quite, as (for me) she's a bit on the thin side and breasts are small and sag just a wee bit. But i do find her attractive. If she were for sale, I would bid very high for her.

On.... definitely.

Oh hell yes. It would be a crime not to.

I would love to see that body hanging in a full strappado, and some weights on her ankles to pull her down really tight. Then she gets the candle flame to her tits and pussy. After that she's lifted and dropped several feet till her shoulders pop.

Watch her eyes.

Technical:

Very nice concept, Jolly, and really well realised, as we gradually see what she can see, her own future. Ariel brings a quality of calm vulnerability that grabs our attention and draws us in to the story within a story.

Maybe not with Alice, but I did play with this idea a few years ago in these two manips. You have clearly taken it to the next level.
ph236.jpgph237.jpg

I (and my laptop's memory) salute you

- Is she your fantasy?

First, great manipulation @Fossy I like how you darkened the skin tone from the original pasty white. I find it draws me in more and goes well the rusty chain. Great detail in the variety of whip marks too.

As to her crime: adultry for sure. The WHORE (written in lipstick?) and the extensive attention paid to her pussy and tits, noticed the piercing too..., show the work of a jilted lover. My guess is her lover walked in on her being shagged rotten by the local golf pro, tennis pro, swim coach or personal trainer: either singularly or all four at once! I agree @Joker14 there’s an athletic/physically fit look to her body.

- Yes, she is most definitely in my fantasy realm. She looks tall; I am not put off by that. She’s fit and appears to be a bit past her twenties, though I am obviously just guessing, but the slightly sagging tits are an indication of relative maturity. I think her nipples are, errrrr.... were...., outstanding!

- Yes, both the photo and the manip turn me on. I would like to be the one to whip her in the photo and I then would like to be the one to gently rub ointment on her wounds while kissing her sensuously, though we’d need to tie her hands behind her back before that.

- Not a fan of torture... but all in on punishment! This dirty whore deserved the punishment she received.

- She should be chained with her back to a post and her arms stretched out high above her head for 12 hours in a public place. She would be required viewing for all couples over the age of 18 to get a chance to see what the results of infidelity look and feel like. Some will be repulsed, some will be empathetic and some will be inspired...!

@thehangingtree @Peter_the_giant @Jollyrei @Joker14 @Darksider14 @wulf @phlebas @Blue - wow, thank you for you responses, our girl will enjoy reading those as she watches from afar, awaiting further punishment.

For those of you that wonder what she did ... then just imagine something very lewd and disgusting in a public place and those of you that actually made suggestions are near to the mark, all of you.

Thanks again for showing such interest ...

Back
Top Bottom