Original Manipulations by Cruxforums Members

Go to CruxDreams.com
That prisoner looks like she probably complains a lot! Perhaps the captain should gag her with some rags and rope before her nagging causes the crew to go mad and jump overboard. :eek:
Oh there are much better and more satisfying ways to silence female prisoners, at times a good captain will give gifts to his crew to boost morale a little.Present for the crew.jpg

Hello all!
I'm fond of creating images about a fantasy land of naked Amazons I've called Aldaria. It's my nickname here as well.
Amazons often put themselves in peril, some of them get injured, captured and even killed.
This work I've called "Lured into a trap".

Attachments

• Lured into a trap.jpg
    Lured into a trap.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 370
Hello all!
I'm fond of creating images about a fantasy land of naked Amazons I've called Aldaria. It's my nickname here as well.
Amazons often put themselves in peril, some of them get injured, captured and even killed.
This work I've called "Lured into a trap".
Very nice! Is “d.o.” your signature? I’ve often thought of making some images based on “Herland” by Charlotte Perkins Gillman , (except in my version the female inhabitants are kidnapped by slave traders). Anyway, nice work, welcome to CF and good to see you posting! :D

Back
Top Bottom