Original Manipulations by Cruxforums Members

Go to CruxDreams.com
@Yupar recently presented a picture by Evgeny Loza, in her thread, 'Crown of Thorns Pictures' -

The female subject stands in a cruciform pose, wearing a decorative, lace-trimmed loincloth and probably the most abundant crown of thorns I have ever seen. Whilst this is not actually a crux picture, the iconography is fairly obvious. Evgeny Makarenko (aka Loza) lives and works in Israel, but he was born in the Ukraine. His subjects include art, glamour and the female nude, and his portraits are frequently imbued with a wistful charm. His work has featured in the 'Lovely Ladies Thread'.

Whilst Loza's Christa is cropped below the knees, I thought she had the potential to be reinterpreted as a full crux figure. The pose was modified by raising the arms and adding new lower legs and feet. I took the opportunity to trim back most of her thorns before adding the cross and an atmospheric background. In fact, the stormy sky reflects the colouring of Loza's picture. By preserving the subject's enquiring expression (and despite the addition of blood and nails) I hope I have retained some of the wistful quality of the original.

A very nice photograph and an absolutely fantastic "reinterpretation"! Fantastic from the technical, aesthetic and erotic point of view!

It is, even by Bob's exacting standards, a terrific image! Yes, the model ticks all the boxes, and has the perfect expression (and one or two other perfect bits as well...) but the way that Bob has drawn it out from the original pose into such a dramatic and breathtaking image must have taken all of his skill.

That's another one gone straight into my 'favourites' folder!
At some point we should have a "gallery showing" of the Wragg Collection of Fine Crux Art. :)
Woa..absolutely very nice manip :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: ..you have done so well :)
A very nice photograph and an absolutely fantastic "reinterpretation"! Fantastic from the technical, aesthetic and erotic point of view!
Thanks very much to everybody for your kind comments. These are particularly valued, coming from fellow manipulators who appreciate the challenges of this medium. :)

Thanks very much to everybody for your kind comments. These are particularly valued, coming from fellow manipulators who appreciate the challenges of this medium. :)
I am gonna join soon ..just awaiting my own bits to write myself. . i had few unpublished manips ;)

Resistance.
AppianWay2-3.jpg
A scene full of physical tension, reflected in the muscular definition of the subject's desperate pose. This one is proving to be quite a handful, but co-ordinated teamwork will surely prevail. An interesting and unusual essay on the pre-nailing theme, the convincing perspective, light and shadows combine to produce a dramatic effect. This makes for an expressive composition without the need to show any facial expression.

I know this has required numerous subtle adjustments to relative scale, colour and lighting. The fact that none of this is evident in the resulting manipulation is a considerable measure of success. Nice work, Jolly! :)

Last edited:
Manip inspired by an image found by phlebas in "The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle" thread. Not sure who the model is.

Resistance.
View attachment 962151
I think the head thrown back, leaving the facial expression to the imagination, is powerful in connection with the powerful spreadeagled tension being applied. It makes me take a longer look and stimulates my mind.

I think the head thrown back, leaving the facial expression to the imagination, is powerful in connection with the powerful spreadeagled tension being applied. It makes me take a longer look and stimulates my mind.
I agree with your excellent observation Barbaria, except for one point, in my case it stimulates something other than my mind:devil:....actually, I should say it stimulates my other mind:devil::p

Manip inspired by an image found by phlebas in "The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle" thread. Not sure who the model is.

Resistance.
View attachment 962151
An image packed with drama, Jolly! Usually a picture speaks a thousand words, this one could inspire a novel! That's the second addition to my favourites folder in less than a week! :)

@Yupar recently presented a picture by Evgeny Loza, in her thread, 'Crown of Thorns Pictures' -

The female subject stands in a cruciform pose, wearing a decorative, lace-trimmed loincloth and probably the most abundant crown of thorns I have ever seen. Whilst this is not actually a crux picture, the iconography is fairly obvious. Evgeny Makarenko (aka Loza) lives and works in Israel, but he was born in the Ukraine. His subjects include art, glamour and the female nude, and his portraits are frequently imbued with a wistful charm. His work has featured in the 'Lovely Ladies Thread'.

Whilst Loza's Christa is cropped below the knees, I thought she had the potential to be reinterpreted as a full crux figure. The pose was modified by raising the arms and adding new lower legs and feet. I took the opportunity to trim back most of her thorns before adding the cross and an atmospheric background. In fact, the stormy sky reflects the colouring of Loza's picture. By preserving the subject's enquiring expression (and despite the addition of blood and nails) I hope I have retained some of the wistful quality of the original.

Remarkable, an apparently effortless transformation to a suitable crux pose, and then placed on a dramatic background. A great contrast of her pensive beauty against the angry violence of the cross and the environment. Great work Bob.

Resistance.
View attachment 962151

Fantastic, Jolly, such a striking and effective image, so clear, inviting us to imagine what comes next. One of your best. I must find the original figure!

Riona and the Sea Serpent - An Andromeda manip inspired by an image posted to the "Lovely Ladies" thread.
Riona by the sea-1g.jpg

This manip replaces the background sky of the original image with a fading transparency layer mask for the foreground water of the original, to blend the new background water with the serpent and boat. Overall there are about 10 distinct layers with additional colour and contrast adjustment layers, finally superimposing a colour mask to blend lighting.

Riona and the Sea Serpent - An Andromeda manip inspired by an image posted to the "Lovely Ladies" thread.
Riona by the sea-1g.jpg

This manip replaces the background sky of the original image with a fading transparency layer mask for the foreground water of the original, to blend the new background water with the serpent and boat. Overall there are about 10 distinct layers with additional colour and contrast adjustment layers, finally superimposing a colour mask to blend lighting.
I happen to know that this picture is the result of several days' work of fading and blending major components from different images. The original sources have been substantially transformed to produce realistic effects of scale and perspective in the new work. The merging of two separate bodies of water so effectively, has allowed for the introduction of the serpent and the distant vessel, together with the mountains on the horizon. These, together with a newly applied set of chains securing Riona to the rock, are details which now provide the narrative theme, so evocative of Andromeda.

The juxtaposition of sea and stone makes a visual impact, the complimentary colours defining the difference between solid and liquid with their attractive gold and blue tones. The water is barely disturbed by the creature, and there is a strangely quiet atmosphere of tension. If Riona remains still, perhaps the serpent will swim past without seeing her? The deceptive blending of new details effectively disguises the major alterations to the point at which they are simply not apparent. Congratulations on creating a thoroughly convincing scene and a powerful composition, which is certainly among your very best manipulations to date! :)

View attachment 969465

Anyone who thinks that this site is only about 'girls on sticks' can think again! A work of art, Jollyrei, and not a stick in sight! :clapping:

View attachment 969465

A wonderful work of art. So much beauty and detail. Would love to see a continuation of this story.

It is a great picture, with a surrealistic or 'old master' quality. The perspective doesn't look quite right, there are too many waterfalls in the background, the sea serpent is unlikely, but it all combines into a very atmospheric image. I love it.
Hear! Hear! About the perspective, it might help if the rock, the sea monster and the ship (which is too small for that distance) all get lifted up a little in the composition if there is room in the background pic.

Hear! Hear! About the perspective, it might help if the rock, the sea monster and the ship (which is too small for that distance) all get lifted up a little in the composition if there is room in the background pic.
yes but then the faulty perspective, stange light etc. give the picture the look of a Brueghel.
Thanks gents. :)
Admittedly the perspective was a challenge - the background image and the rock are not quite in sync there. In the original background, the horizon was somewhat lower. I did play with the perspective of the blue background water a bit, making the serpent larger up front and the boat smaller, but it's still not quite "right". In the end, I stopped when both Bobinder and I thought it looked surreal enough. ;) As in many of these "fantasy" manips, I go more for mood and story than perfect photographic realism. I am glad so many people seem to like it. :)

Back
Top Bottom