Original Manipulations by Cruxforums Members

Go to CruxDreams.com
I scaled a two dimensional image of a chain to fit, how do other Cruxforums users apply chains in manips.
I generally find photographs of chains - there are lots of bdsm sites that have chained girls on them. Additionally, the manip construction kit on the forums has some chains. You might have to adjust or "warp transform" them a bit to make them hang naturally, but I find photorealistic chains work better than 2D pics of them. If you pull them from a photo, then you have to make a cutout of them, before applying them as a layer.

I generally find photographs of chains - there are lots of bdsm sites that have chained girls on them. Additionally, the manip construction kit on the forums has some chains. You might have to adjust or "warp transform" them a bit to make them hang naturally, but I find photorealistic chains work better than 2D pics of them. If you pull them from a photo, then you have to make a cutout of them, before applying them as a layer.
There are photographs of chains in the Construction Kit, but I used an illustrated one, as it was the only one that has a bend in it. Maybe I should have used a photograph and warped it.

I am not that familiar with the capabilities of GIMP (I use an older version of Photoshop), but I suspect it has a number of transform options.
It has Cage Deform, where I draw around the shape with a series of points, and then reposition them to change the shape. I find it difficult to use. There might be other transform options, but I am not aware of them.

I’d suggest you just use cg for the chains, it could composite in easier.
I don't know how to use any cg programmes. But cg would be helpful for adding chains, and other assets.

It has Cage Deform, where I draw around the shape with a series of points, and then reposition them to change the shape. I find it difficult to use. There might be other transform options, but I am not aware of them.
That sounds remarkably like photoshop's "Puppet Warp" feature. It is useful for some things, like repositioning an arm or a leg here and there. For chains, I would generally use a distortion or warp transformation and just drag various parts of the layer into whatever position I want.

That sounds remarkably like photoshop's "Puppet Warp" feature. It is useful for some things, like repositioning an arm or a leg here and there. For chains, I would generally use a distortion or warp transformation and just drag various parts of the layer into whatever position I want.
I can use the Cage Distortion for warping the chain, but I thought a chain with a bend in it already would be better. I thought that if I used it, the chain would look more like a rope.

This slave is never allowed off the premises unsupervised. When she is not performing any duties, she is locked into this yard, to keep her out of the house, and out of the way. This is considered her free time.
The yard is completally empty, and devoid of any objects or furniture. For her recreation, she can run circles around the yard for exercise, and if she is too tired, she can always sit or lie down on the grass. However, the yard does not provide her with any shade, as she shouldn't be to privilaged, so during this time she is constantly in direct sunlight, naked. She can be here, hours at a time, depending on if she is naked.
For a slave, this should be comfortable for her, and enough to keep her occupied, and most slaves wouldn't even be given this free time, or such a large space for themselves. However, as a woman who was only recently enslaved, she is not thrilled that this is how she is the spend the rest of her free time, when she isn't allowed into the house to do chores.

Slave Yard.jpg

Here is a work in progress. It is finished except their is no shadow being cast from the chain. I'm going to use the Cage Distort tool for it, but I'm still trying to figure out how to do it. I tried using it for the coffle manip I did, but found it too hard to control, and resorted to using flat scaling instead. I won't use it here, as the shadow wouldn't follow the chain as much, instead, it will run down the length of her body.
I found that there was a photograph of a chain with a bend in it, in the Construction Kit, that I missed or overlooked, so I used it. I increased the brightness and contrast on the chain, as well as on her collar and bangle to a lesser extent, to match the sunny weather in the picture, but I think the sun is hitting the chain from the wrong direction. Trying to cut the collar, around the strands of hair was difficult, as they are hard to distinguish, and when enlarged, they just look like a garbled mess, but I think I managed it well enough, although I probably didn't get all of them.
There was no submission or slavery conotation to the picture. I just chose to put a collar on her based on how she looks.
I would imagine that she has been a slave for so long, she is happy whenever her master brings her out, especially when he brings her to the beach, although he still keeps her on a leash. She has accepted that her naked body must always be on display, and has become happy whenever people are able to see it, rather than most of the time when her master keeps her in the house. However, the tan lines show that she couldn't have been a slave for that long.

Walking the Slave.jpeg

Last edited:
Here is a work in progress. It is finished except their is no shadow being cast from the chain. I'm going to use the Cage Distort tool for it, but I'm still trying to figure out how to do it. I tried using it for the coffle manip I did, but found it too hard to control, and resorted to using flat scaling instead. I won't use it here, as the shadow wouldn't follow the chain as much, instead, it will run down the length of her body.
I found that there was a photograph of a chain with a bend in it, in the Construction Kit, that I missed or overlooked, so I used it. I increased the brightness and contrast on the chain, as well as on her collar and bangle to a lesser extent, to match the sunny weather in the picture, but I think the sun is hitting the chain from the wrong direction. Trying to cut the collar, around the strands of hair was difficult, as they are hard to distinguish, and when enlarged, they just look like a garbled mess, but I think I managed it well enough, although I probably didn't get all of them.
There was no submission or slavery conotation to the picture. I just chose to put a collar on her based on how she looks.
I would imagine that she has been a slave for so long, she is happy whenever her master brings her out, especially when he brings her to the beach, although he still keeps her on a leash. She has accepted that her naked body must always be on display, and has become happy whenever people are able to see it, rather than most of the time when her master keeps her in the house. However, the tan lines show that she couldn't have been a slave for that long.

View attachment 975002
This is a really excellent photoshop. The chains blend really well with the scene.

I added a shadow being cast from the chain. I used the Cage Transform tool in order to get it to match the curve of her body. It didn't seem to let me skew the shadow, or stretch it. When I attempt to stretch it, the chains got bigger rather than just longer. I used a different chain for the shadow, that was straigth. Before using the Cage Transform, I broke the shadow into three parts and devided them into three layers. I skewed and stretched each segment so that they match three angles that roughly make up the curve of her belly. Than I used the Cage Transform, so that they gradually curve into one another, rather than just being three strain lines. I couldn't use the Cage Transform tool on it's own, couldn't use it to stretch or twist the shadow. I could only bend it, as if only from a top down direction. I also had the shadow fade out slightly at the bottom, as it isn't in as direct sunlight. I also wanted to crop and redraw parts of the shadow, where it falls on strands of her hair, but it looked too jagged when I did that, and some of her hair blends into each other and is hard to distinguish when zoomed in.

Walking the Slave.jpg

I added a shadow being cast from the chain. I used the Cage Transform tool in order to get it to match the curve of her body. It didn't seem to let me skew the shadow, or stretch it. When I attempt to stretch it, the chains got bigger rather than just longer. I used a different chain for the shadow, that was straigth. Before using the Cage Transform, I broke the shadow into three parts and devided them into three layers. I skewed and stretched each segment so that they match three angles that roughly make up the curve of her belly. Than I used the Cage Transform, so that they gradually curve into one another, rather than just being three strain lines. I couldn't use the Cage Transform tool on it's own, couldn't use it to stretch or twist the shadow. I could only bend it, as if only from a top down direction. I also had the shadow fade out slightly at the bottom, as it isn't in as direct sunlight. I also wanted to crop and redraw parts of the shadow, where it falls on strands of her hair, but it looked too jagged when I did that, and some of her hair blends into each other and is hard to distinguish when zoomed in.

View attachment 975429
Great work! Looks perfect, love the girl, chain, background. Please more of it, maybe other women or background like desert...

Since childhood I have been fascinated by the Pillar of the Scourging... the Stake of Torture... the Pillory of Shame...
Depending on the Christian tale of woe that pillar is closely linked to crucifixion for me.

Enjoy the Destruction of Beauty!
Unfortunately I cannot open this....maybe because I am using a Linix OS???

Great work! Looks perfect, love the girl, chain, background. Please more of it, maybe other women or background like desert...
Thank you!
I love the girl to, that is why I thought she looked better with a collar and a chain. :)
I like the pretence that she is being walked on the beach, since it suits why she is smiling, as it is a rare occasion for her to be brought on a day out. I feel like if put her in a desert as part of a slave caravan, then she will still be in the prcoccess of being enslaved and wouldn't and wouldnt' be smilling at that stage. But I could add another slavegirl behind her. I think of adding more slavegirls my coffle manip, as @Jollyrei suggested that I use the white background. I just need to find other naked women who are being lit from the back or side.

Back
Top Bottom