Original Manipulations by Cruxforums Members

Go to CruxDreams.com
Madiosi-2021-056-Praetorian11.jpg
cc009barb1woc.png
Gallius turned to the Centurion and handed him a piece of wood with two short rawhides attached.
"Suspende hunc titulum (hang this title)." The man looked puzzled. "Quomodo (How do I)?" There was no upright above Melania to tie the sign.
Marcus held out two crude and thick needles. "Interfode papillas (pierce (her) nipples)." The Centurion grinned and turned toward the cross. He laughed out loud when he read the writing. At the cross, he took a moment to survey the petite brunette hanging there. She was just in the act of trying to pull her hips up off the curnu; trying to ease the horrible pressure in her rectum in exchange for unbearable pain in her wrists and arms. As she did so, she thrust her full breasts outward and upward and hollowed out her already thin tummy. He was pleased that she would provide a lengthly and erotic display during her time on the cross.

The Centurion stepped up close and savored the dark nipples, right at his eye level. He grabbed one tightly with thumb and forefinger and pulled it roughly out, drawing a small cry for the already tortured woman. Taking the large needle in his other hand, he positioned the point at the base of the nipple and began pushing.
As she felt the needle assault her breast, Melania gasped and held herself rigid. Then it penetrated, and she screamed, pulling herself upward in an involuntary reaction to the rough metal tearing at her nipple. As the Centurion took his time piercing and gouging the sensitive flesh, her screams continued. At last, the point emerged from the other side, blood flowing freely down her tit.
Melania panted with pain, making her already large breasts even more enticing. The Centurion went to her other breast and again pinched and pulled hard on the nipple. "Please," she begged softly. "Please don't. I hurt so much already."

The Centurion laughed and began working the needle slowly and cruelly through the base of the second nipple. When he finished, there were trails of blood flowing down each breast and on down her middle. He tied the rawhide to each needle and then, in a final act of cruelty, dropped the sign to deliver a painful fug on the pierced flesh.
"Sorry you can't read it, cunne. So all who pass by will know what you are, 'Scelerata Serva’ (poisonous or traitorous slave woman, polluted, profaned by guilt). “Die slowly, meretrix!"

Text by @Praefectus Praetorio

I'm not sure what the Temple Priestesses did...

View attachment 992149

... but it can't have been good! :eek:
Much of the content of this image comes from @Madiosi's CMCK. but the model in the foreground is Nadia, posted in the Lovely Ladies Thread on January 6th by @elephas; she's been waiting in my 'to-do' folder since then! :doh:

I'm not sure what the Temple Priestesses did...

View attachment 992149

... but it can't have been good! :eek:
On the other hand, the priestesses are now making up for their faults by providing some top-notch entertainment for the populace. That's got to please the gods, eh? That foreground priestess does not look upset at the outcome. Probably still in some form of denial, I would think.

Personally, I'm surprised you found such a selection of cooperative Roman soldiery. It's hard to find good images that are also of decent resolution to blend into the picture. These guys are working out quite well, and I really like the nailing team. This is an interesting montage with lots going on. There is a strange sense of enjoyment and cheerfulness about it, that is nicely surreal against the reality of the girl on the ground being nailed to her patibulum, her feet flailing in an ineffectual way. The cheerfulness of the soldiers takes on a more sinister, merciless quality that contrasts with the really nice day in front of the temple.
:beer::clapping::clapping:

I'd better get this thread caught up a bit.

Here's a bit of fun had on batak-b's arms over head thread:

A wet and dismal morning.jpg

Indeed, as @bobinder pointed out, the rain falls in two different directions, but I guess one lot is falling on the just and the rest on the unjust. I'm sure the lassie with her arms tied to the lamp-post is just and innocent.

The puppet warp function on Photoshop can provide a much better way of moving limbs than cutting and moving them in the traditional way. I used it a bit in Gadriella, but I tried this on Batak's thread where I attempted to open the arms much wider.

15 (2) crux manip.jpg

The shadows on her forearms are odd, and I had to smooth the pointy bits of her elbows (olecranons, if you want the posh word), but I'll call it a passable success. At least there's no rain to give me away!

Finally, produced in honour of Bob's birthday, I do believe that topless cars ought to contain topless girls!

Lily in a Sunbeam_Talbot_90_Mk_II_cabriolet.jpg

I'd better get this thread caught up a bit.

Here's a bit of fun had on batak-b's arms over head thread:

View attachment 1000073

Indeed, as @bobinder pointed out, the rain falls in two different directions, but I guess one lot is falling on the just and the rest on the unjust. I'm sure the lassie with her arms tied to the lamp-post is just and innocent.

The puppet warp function on Photoshop can provide a much better way of moving limbs than cutting and moving them in the traditional way. I used it a bit in Gadriella, but I tried this on Batak's thread where I attempted to open the arms much wider.

View attachment 1000074

The shadows on her forearms are odd, and I had to smooth the pointy bits of her elbows (olecranons, if you want the posh word), but I'll call it a passable success. At least there's no rain to give me away!

Finally, produced in honour of Bob's birthday, I do believe that topless cars ought to contain topless girls!

View attachment 1000075
Thank you Wragg for your wonderful art and featuring my shot of my photo of Lily in celebrating Bob’s Birthday! Topless cars should definitely include topless girls! Lily will be pleased too!

Thank you Wragg for your wonderful art and featuring my shot of my photo of Lily in celebrating Bob’s Birthday! Topless cars should definitely include topless girls! Lily will be pleased too!
Gosh, EDF... I shall have to be careful what I do with her! :eek:

She is lovely, though... :bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:

You're a lucky chap!

The Emir's Triumph.
DajanaCrux2f.jpg
Somehow, it just didn't seem right to the Emir to behead Princess Dajana and put her head on a spike along with those of the other Russian generals and princes. He had considered adding her to his harem, but she had clearly been sullied by these accursed infidels, and the way that she had spat defiance at him convinced him that he could never tame her.
And then Prince Jol Al Ray of Bukhara had made a suggestion... - Text by Wragg. :)
There are several inspirations for this image, one of which was simply that I had this photo of Dajana, and I believe @Apostate likes this sort of thing, so there we are. Don't say I never got you anything. :)

The setting was inspired and indeed provided by the painting by Vasily Vereshchenko (1872) of the triumph of the Emir of Buhhara over the Russians, and reviewing a rather grisly scene of Russian heads on pikes outside the Mosque. I think Wragg's text, above, fits in nicely in that context.
Original painting is here: https://uploads3.wikiart.org/images/vasily-vereshchagin/triumph-1872.jpg!Large.jpg

The manip looks quite simple but in fact incorporates 25 layers for the main scene, mainly for new elements (e.g. nails, cross, blood) and for balance and lighting. Another 8-12 layers were required for Dajana. The Dajana picture was taken from the 'Arms over Head' thread, and required some adjustment,

Anyway, thanks Dajana and Vasily. We'll always have Bukhara. :D

The Emir's Triumph.
DajanaCrux2f.jpg
Somehow, it just didn't seem right to the Emir to behead Princess Dajana and put her head on a spike along with those of the other Russian generals and princes. He had considered adding her to his harem, but she had clearly been sullied by these accursed infidels, and the way that she had spat defiance at him convinced him that he could never tame her.And then Prince Jol Al Ray of Bukhara had made a suggestion... - Text by Wragg. :)There are several inspirations for this image, one of which was simply that I had this photo of Dajana, and I believe @Apostate likes this sort of thing, so there we are. Don't say I never got you anything. :)

The setting was inspired and indeed provided by the painting by Vasily Vereshchenko (1872) of the triumph of the Emir of Buhhara over the Russians, and reviewing a rather grisly scene of Russian heads on pikes outside the Mosque. I think Wragg's text, above, fits in nicely in that context.
Original painting is here: https://uploads3.wikiart.org/images/vasily-vereshchagin/triumph-1872.jpg!Large.jpg

The manip looks quite simple but in fact incorporates 25 layers for the main scene, mainly for new elements (e.g. nails, cross, blood) and for balance and lighting. Another 8-12 layers were required for Dajana. The Dajana picture was taken from the 'Arms over Head' thread, and required some adjustment,

Anyway, thanks Dajana and Vasily. We'll always have Bukhara. :D
The original painting has provided a suitable, hi-res detail area to accommodate the crux scene. I understand that the figure (Dajana) and cross have been created in an initial Photoshop file, consisting of a dozen layers. The background treatment has run to another two dozen layers plus additional filters for the progressive defocusing effects, in a second Photoshop file. Dajana has been inserted into the resulting shallow depth of field, the final effect disguising the painted origins and appearing entirely photographic in nature.

Scale, contrast and colour adjustments are all finely balanced to produce a convincing scene. Dramatic lighting throws dense shadows on Dajana's skin, defining the tension in her body whilst the full compression of her leg muscles contrasts with the full extension of the arms. She knows she is reduced to a spectacle of obscenity, but this is a mere detail of her punishment, as far out of her control as the pain and the inevitable death which awaits her. This is a powerful image - well done, Jolly! :)

Another essay on the 'Oriental Dancer' theme. This manipulation consists of 15 layers, of which 8 are colour blending filters. The use of two background layers allows for increased defocusing of the outdoor scene. Three layers account for the collar, its shadow and the strands of hair which fall over it. The background is an interior of the Alhambra Palace in Granada, and the portrait of Alice is by Vadim Rigin. :)

Oriental Dancer 2.jpg

Another essay on the 'Oriental Dancer' theme. This manipulation consists of 15 layers, of which 8 are colour blending filters. The use of two background layers allows for increased defocusing of the outdoor scene. Three layers account for the collar, its shadow and the strands of hair which fall over it. The background is an interior of the Alhambra Palace in Granada, and the portrait of Alice is by Vadim Rigin. :)

Now what is Alice saying here?

"You spend a bloody fortune on paint for your palace, but all I get is this poxy ring around my neck!"

I love any picture that feeds my imagination, Bob! :) :beer:

Roman Slave Market - with a nod to Gerome.

This manip is based on Gerome's "Slave Market in Rome" painting, which hangs in the Hermitage Museum. Apparently hermits are big on slave girls - a lot of people don't know that. :rolleyes: :confused:

SlaveMarket-3d.jpg

I will not post the original painting, as it contains artistic renditions of underage characters. The background of this image is taken from a photo staging of the painting by performance artists. The background itself is 18 layers to remove unwanted figures and smooth out the brickwork. Then there are several layers to insert the slave girls, each of which has 3-4 filter layers to correct colour and lighting. All this was done in photoshop and the final file was run through a final edit to correct universal gamma, contrast, hue, and saturation via FastStone (trust me, for quick stuff, it's bloody brilliant!).

The main figure on sale now is Valerie (acquired from Hegre). I'm only assuming that one of the blokes bidding is our own @Wragg - if he isn't he'll feel he's missed out. Alice is being aloof, seated on the counter, and knows she'll fetch a good price. The attention of the two clerks is not of any interest to her. Seated in the foreground is an unnamed girl from a Maxim series on Indian nude models. Finally in the background seated against the wall is Hana, looking like she'd rather the whole day was done already.

I'm only assuming that one of the blokes bidding is our own @Wragg
All five arms belong to me! :)

Didn't you know I have five arms? I use them only in emergencies, like when there's a beautiful slave girl on offer! ;)

This manip is based on Gerome's "Slave Market in Rome" painting, which hangs in the Hermitage Museum. Apparently hermits are big on slave girls - a lot of people don't know that. :rolleyes: :confused:

View attachment 1010846

I will not post the original painting, as it contains artistic renditions of underage characters. The background of this image is taken from a photo staging of the painting by performance artists. The background itself is 18 layers to remove unwanted figures and smooth out the brickwork. Then there are several layers to insert the slave girls, each of which has 3-4 filter layers to correct colour and lighting. All this was done in photoshop and the final file was run through a final edit to correct universal gamma, contrast, hue, and saturation via FastStone (trust me, for quick stuff, it's bloody brilliant!).

The main figure on sale now is Valerie (acquired from Hegre). I'm only assuming that one of the blokes bidding is our own @Wragg - if he isn't he'll feel he's missed out. Alice is being aloof, seated on the counter, and knows she'll fetch a good price. The attention of the two clerks is not of any interest to her. Seated in the foreground is an unnamed girl from a Maxim series on Indian nude models. Finally in the background seated against the wall is Hana, looking like she'd rather the whole day was done already.

This is one of the best versions of this that I have seen Jolly, I love it! Really well done and nice choice of figures.
Now, can I afford to make a bid?
Yes, I can, now I see that FastStone is free :)

SlaveMarket-3d.jpg
Thanks for the technical background information, Jolly. I have yet to try FastStone for final adjustments but it sounds very effective. I am aware that you have been working on this picture for nearly three months, so it is good to see how you have addressed the challenges of the multi-figure composition. The source image is a tableau vivant emulation of the well known painting by Gerome. The underage figures have been deleted from the version shown here. Gerome's paintings are proving popular with manip artists working with ancient Roman themes, and in fact this painting was recently adapted for a manipulation by @CamCrux .

Gerome Slave Market Mod1.jpg

The four girls present an attractive variety of ethnic types. Like the painting, the scene is lit from the left side. The figure of Alice has been flipped to correct the lighting direction from the original Femjoy source, which was photographed outdoors in bright sunlight. Her casual obscenity compliments Hana's pose but contrasts with the serious expressions and clothing of the men who will shortly conduct her sale. Valerie also appears to be photographed in bright sunlight. Placing the sunlit figures together in the upper part of the composition seems to work well, since by way of contrast, the seated girls are grouped together in a darker part of the scene, which makes their ambient lighting more convincing.

There is no direct eye contact between any of the figures, and yet there is a sense of character interaction which indicates that the current bidding is for Valerie. The other girls are looking away from her, and only Hana at the far right engages the viewer directly. Figure scale, colour saturation and contrast values are all correctly balanced with numerous colour blending filters applied, as described by Jollyrei. I was curious about the pale area behind Valerie's knees until I realised that this is Alice's foot, the rest of her leg being concealed. Congratulations on another successful manip, Jolly! :)

View attachment 1010846

Really well done and a very good choice of slaves ! It's interesting to see the blend of antique and modern clothing or elements (the ballpoint pen) and I suppose it shows the permanence of our tastes in good-looking naked slavegirls :)

Also intriguing is the amused and detached look of Alice. She does seem to go through life with that air of enjoying herself, whatever the circumstances. She is also the only one whose shapely body is graced by direct sunlight, probably coming in from a high window.

Bravo !

Back
Top Bottom