Original Manipulations by Cruxforums Members

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like these photo manipulations
Anya (MPLmodel) picture show again :)
View attachment 1021344 Anya's adventure in Rome.. a fat mistress takes her to slave market
View attachment 1021345she was captured by a province general
View attachment 1021346She was a rebellious slave and got punished hard.....
View attachment 1021347finally, she is about to be executed...oh,no!
View attachment 1021348The story goes back to the present day...Dr. Orlov recommends old Anya to retire. new replicants are ready. :)
And the story goes into the second part in which Anya No. 2 plays an active part :cool:
I like these photo manipulations

Anya (MPLmodel) picture show again :)
View attachment 1021344 Anya's adventure in Rome.. a fat mistress takes her to slave market
View attachment 1021345she was captured by a province general
View attachment 1021346She was a rebellious slave and got punished hard.....
View attachment 1021347finally, she is about to be executed...oh,no!
View attachment 1021348The story goes back to the present day...Dr. Orlov recommends old Anya to retire. new replicants are ready. :)
And the story goes into the second part in which Anya No. 2 plays an active part :cool:

To me, third image is the best. Whip marks and fitting of the body to the background are very good.

I believe these manips have been presented on the Discord of @mp5stab and in fact the initial creative concept is hers. With her approval, I am reposting them here. Em enquired how I would set about modifying the first picture (#1) to produce a crux image. The source is an attractive silhouette displaying long, flowing, translucent hair with the appearance of flames. This suggests the influence of backlighting by a glowing sunset, although I know nothing about the original picture - not even whether it is photographic, painted or 3D.

The figure, complete with hair, was extracted via a layer mask, and a suitable sunset background was inserted. The cross, ropes and arms were provided by Welsh Webb's Shannon, scaled and warped to fit the figure, layer masked and toned down to black. This first result is the bright 'crux sunset' with a visible sun (#2) reminiscent of the 3D work of @fnhsr . At Em's request, I produced another, darker sunset, with the sun moved directly behind the hair (#3). The results seem to be rather atmospheric, and perhaps symbolic of a dying day.

mp5stab flaming hair DDCBB4AD-5068-4470-B4C1-C54B1977F102.jpeg Crux like finihser sunset silhouette 1.jpg Crux like finihser sunset silhouette 2.jpg

I believe these manips have been presented on the Discord of @mp5stab and in fact the initial creative concept is hers. With her approval, I am reposting them here. Em enquired how I would set about modifying the first picture (#1) to produce a crux image. The source is an attractive silhouette displaying long, flowing, translucent hair with the appearance of flames. This suggests the influence of backlighting by a glowing sunset, although I know nothing about the original picture - not even whether it is photographic, painted or 3D.

The figure, complete with hair, was extracted via a layer mask, and a suitable sunset background was inserted. The cross, ropes and arms were provided by Welsh Webb's Shannon, scaled and warped to fit the figure, layer masked and toned down to black. This first result is the bright 'crux sunset' with a visible sun (#2) reminiscent of the 3D work of @fnhsr . At Em's request, I produced another, darker sunset, with the sun moved directly behind the hair (#3). The results seem to be rather atmospheric, and perhaps symbolic of a dying day.

Nice to be reminded of this gorgeous manip!

I did another one of these simple manips.
Since she is naked and oilled up out in the open, I thought that this would be a good picture for the black slaves thread, but I thought she was missing a collar and added shackles. I know this is a bit low effort for this thread, but I made it because I thought it presented a good opertunity, although the sun glasses don't really match.
When I was making this, I wasn't sure if I properly proportioned the collar, and if I over did the added lighting on it. How does it look?
542_450.jpgoiled slave.jpg

I did another one of these simple manips.
Since she is naked and oilled up out in the open, I thought that this would be a good picture for the black slaves thread, but I thought she was missing a collar and added shackles. I know this is a bit low effort for this thread, but I made it because I thought it presented a good opertunity, although the sun glasses don't really match.
When I was making this, I wasn't sure if I properly proportioned the collar, and if I over did the added lighting on it. How does it look?
View attachment 1031952View attachment 1031953
Well done

I thought this would be a good picture for the cows thread, since she is a voluptious woman in a field, but thought to also add a collar and shackles. Again, I used resources that Madosi posted in the Manipulation Construction Kit. I dulled the contrast in the shackles and collar to make them fit the lighting, do they match? I had the shadow converge with the chain at the tip, but I didn't relize that I made it too close.
1624892677971.jpgLivestock Slave.jpg
Should I also post them here, or should I only post them in the threads I made them for?

I thought this would be a good picture for the cows thread, since she is a voluptious woman in a field, but thought to also add a collar and shackles. Again, I used resources that Madosi posted in the Manipulation Construction Kit. I dulled the contrast in the shackles and collar to make them fit the lighting, do they match? I had the shadow converge with the chain at the tip, but I didn't relize that I made it too close.
View attachment 1032300View attachment 1032301
Should I also post them here, or should I only post them in the threads I made them for?
You are very welcome to post them here, Cran! :)

This is excellent, and I agree with the final choice of the darker sunset. One of the attractions and highlights of the original image is the contrast of the "flaming" hair with the background. The final image captures that contrast (which is a bit lost in the middle image) and makes it really look like the setting sun is setting the hair on fire. The fire effect works well with the crucifixion image as well. The insertion of the arms and cross is seamless, but we would expect no less from the resident professor of photomanipulation. The silhouette here works to capture the emotion and sensuality of the moment - we can see from the outline that here is a beautiful girl undergoing an ordeal. It's almost a death and the maiden image, capturing the beauty, the passion and the tragedy. Beautiful work.
:thumbsup: :beer:

And to celebrate the solution of the "we can't post pictures" problem, I am pleased to release my latest orientalist manip, riffing off a painting by Otto Pilny.
The Sheik had come a long way from his home and was ready for some relaxation in the city. He had heard that there were lovely infidel girls on sale, and he had hoped to find something to enhance his own harem. The old trader looked dodgy, but spoke in educated tones, and insisted he had what the Sheik was looking for. The Sheik was tired and welcomed a chance to sit down. He rolled a cigarette and prepared to see what the old man had to offer. He was not disappointed.

Slave Market at Sunset
SlaveMarket-4a-2a.jpg

The young lady’s landing strip has riveted the sheikh's attention. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 3A63AFA1-0DAC-4E04-8B9C-FB4538C42DE9.jpeg
    3A63AFA1-0DAC-4E04-8B9C-FB4538C42DE9.jpeg
    187.6 KB · Views: 369
And to celebrate the solution of the "we can't post pictures" problem, I am pleased to release my latest orientalist manip, riffing off a painting by Otto Pilny.
The Sheik had come a long way from his home and was ready for some relaxation in the city. He had heard that there were lovely infidel girls on sale, and he had hoped to find something to enhance his own harem. The old trader looked dodgy, but spoke in educated tones, and insisted he had what the Sheik was looking for. The Sheik was tired and welcomed a chance to sit down. He rolled a cigarette and prepared to see what the old man had to offer. He was not disappointed.

Slave Market at Sunset
View attachment 1034821
My goodness me those girls are stunners, they will fetch a pretty price for sure. Excellent work.

Slave Market at Sunset
View attachment 1034821
"What's that you say? They just flew in on that carpet?"

"That's right. I have a Prime account!"

And it's a Prime manip, Jolly! :)

The Sheik was tired and welcomed a chance to sit down. He rolled a cigarette and prepared to see what the old man had to offer. He was not disappointed.

Slave Market at Sunset
SlaveMarket-4a-2a.jpg
The casual viewer will be unaware that the background has been reconstructed in ten layers prior to inserting the two slave girls into Pilny's Orientalist scene. But this is only one measure of success in a sophisticated manipulation which demonstrates convincing scale, lighting and saturation - all in sympathy with the original painting. Including Sherri as the fourth (seated) figure has arguably improved the balance of the original composition.

The two girls avoid making eye contact with anyone, although I think direct eye contact is not generally expected of slaves. Sherri alone engages the viewer, and her friend Marilu is gazing offstage right, leaving us to speculate about the possible reasons for this. The new subjects are neatly blended with subtle shadows. Indeed, some viewers may wonder what changes have actually been made to the picture, since it all looks as if it belongs together. Very nice work, Jolly! :)

I began working on a manip while we were unable to post. I thought I would have it done by the time the problem is fixed, but I was working on it on off, so I didn't get it done. Since the 'first part' is done, I will upload it now. Of course, I will still have to include a background and setting. If anyone wants to use this in their manips, they are welcome, but unfortunatly, the souce picture was in black and white.
@elephas posted this model in the Lovely Ladies Thread, and how she held her arms over her head, reminded me of the flogging scene at the end of @Eulalia's Lassie Hunting, where the protagonist is fastened naked into jougs, with her hands chained above her head, but I think it might have been handcuffs rather than a chain. Unfortunatly, the model dosn't have a bob hairstyle, like in Eulalia's story.
I didn't use Gimp's Cage Transform, I think the equivalant is called Puppet Transform in Photoshop, to apply slack to the chains, as I usually have problems with it and it dosn't always work properly for me, so instead, I have her pulling against her chains. However, I think her pose still implies that there is still more leyway in the chains than I intended.
In my previous manips, I used feather edges, to get the semi transparant effect when cropping around hair, but since this picture was against a white background, I used Colour to Alpha instead for her hair, manually cropping around the parts of her body that should appear solid.
I tried to dull the contrast in the chains, to make them fit the picture, but I am not sure if they are still too reflective.
Chain.png

Back
Top Bottom