Original Manipulations by Cruxforums Members

Go to CruxDreams.com
One of the ropes have the wrong direction, shadows on top and lights on bottom.

One of the ropes have the wrong direction, shadows on top and lights on bottom.
Ok I have to agree with Madiosi, I prefer chains to ropes in my scenarios anyway, also I made the male protagonists a bit "stiffer", I hope that fits now.

Abused by Pirates version 2.jpg

Is the pistol deliberately symbolic of the "armed" cocks, or is it just a happy accident?
fucked with pistol.jpg4 Claire on cross 2 Kopie.jpg5 Claire fucked with pistol Kopie.jpgThe pistol is already to be seen as a sign of the power of the pirates' penises, but these can also be used in a thoroughly efficient way to educate and humiliate the female prisoner

Is the pistol deliberately symbolic of the "armed" cocks, or is it just a happy accident?
I think it's a kind of cod-piece or ornamental sporran, that cocks up automatically when a target is sighted! :D

Lissa's Last Moments

It's been a long time since I last worked with Lissa (aka Kamilla) and it's been a long time since I sent somebody to the gallows. And so, she faces the consequences of a life of piracy, and prepares to serve the sentence for her crimes. Somehow the prison yard lacks the heady atmosphere of a public execution. On reflection, she believes it was all worthwhile - at least they can't take that away from her!

On the technical side, there are 8 layer masks including the composite figure in 5 layers, plus 6 colour blending filters for each version of the picture. ;)

Still one of my favorites!

I realize that other manip artists have already used this painting, notably CamCrux. I started this one without knowing he had already riffed off of this painting "The Tribute" by Ludwig Deutsch, and I don't mean to take anything away from Cam's excellent manip on a similar theme. Hopefully mine is at least slightly different.

At Bobinder's suggestion, I'm calling this "We already have one."
Some gentlemen have arrived at the palace to pay their annual tribute to the Sultan. I suspect tribute, and indeed the painting, would be somewhat incomplete if it didn't include some comely slave girls. Naturally the mistress of the harem would want to come out and see for herself whether the tribute was good enough for her master (and her own exalted company). She seems a bit disdainful.
tribute01-1.jpg

tribute01-1.jpg
I realize that other manip artists have already used this painting, notably CamCrux. I started this one without knowing he had already riffed off of this painting "The Tribute" by Ludwig Deutsch, and I don't mean to take anything away from Cam's excellent manip on a similar theme. Hopefully mine is at least slightly different.

Some gentlemen have arrived at the palace to pay their annual tribute to the Sultan. I suspect tribute, and indeed the painting, would be somewhat incomplete if it didn't include some comely slave girls. Naturally the mistress of the harem would want to come out and see for herself whether the tribute was good enough for her master (and her own exalted company). She seems a bit disdainful.
Thanks for crediting me for the title. :)
Placing the mistress in the doorway with the guard creates a very different narrative theme from the earlier version by @CamCrux , which can be seen in his thread -
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/cams-camera-slave-girls.8388/post-662289

The Jollyrei version presents an informal group at the foot of the steps. Balancing the scale, colour and contrast of a group of figures from different sources is awkward enough when blending them into a new background. The manipulation achieves a high degree of success in this respect, and also in terms of lighting considerations.

Deutsch has painted the scene in diffused sunlight, which casts dense shadows with soft edges. The inserted figures now cast similar shadows, which give the impression of solid presence, variously sitting, standing and kneeling on the ground - and their proximity to the steps has reduced the relative brightness in this area. Such convincing details are carefully observed and recreated to produce a realistic blend of new characters with the original painting. Well done, Jolly! :)

"We already have one."
Wonderful image, Jolly! :)

It puts a new meaning to the term 'door to door salesman '

Ding dong! Slaves'r'us calling! Have you considered our latest models for keeping your palace clean, sir?

Wonderful image, Jolly! :)

It puts a new meaning to the term 'door to door salesman '

Ding dong! Slaves'r'us calling! Have you considered our latest models for keeping your palace clean, sir?
I'm thinking these days, the Sultan would be getting messages saying 'we've got your coffle at our depot', then - probably some days later - 'your coffle is out for delivery', followed, at least where I am out in the sticks, by desperate phone calls from the slave-driver who can't find where to deliver them! :p

I'm thinking these days, the Sultan would be getting messages saying 'we've got your coffle at our depot', then - probably some days later - 'your coffle is out for delivery', followed, at least where I am out in the sticks, by desperate phone calls from the slave-driver who can't find where to deliver them! :p
"We tried to deliver your coffle but you weren't in. We've left them behind the recycling bins."

"We tried to deliver your coffle but you weren't in. We've left them behind the recycling bins."

Or arms and legs visibly sticking out of the letterbox. Or delivered to the old lady 5 doors down

You can read the mistress' mind, when she inspects the offered goods!
"Oh no! Obviously another lot of Blue State Girls captured from a cruise ship in the Mediterranean!! No way I'll take them! They complain way too much!"

:) Happy Easter :)

easter_2023_det1_by_bobnearied_dftwtcn-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta.sh. Full size picture - https://sta.sh/011ve60886ls )​
And a Happy Easter to you too, Bob!

There is nothing not to love about this astounding image; Bob has returned to the crux theme with this brilliantly composed and executed image of Julia. Wonderful! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom