Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
I can imagine that too! Seeing from down in the basket your own decapitated body above you! The most terrible seconds of one's life!:eek:
Ok, yes, one can imagine that. But: nobody knows. I read a paper of a medical doctor who said, the disjunction of the central nerves to almost all of the receptors in the rest of the body produces such a chaos in the central nervous system that no controlled signals to muscles and other things are possible. I forgot his arguments for this, but I can imagine he is right. On the other hand: nobody knows

:)

Attachments

• abcmiu051.JPG
    abcmiu051.JPG
    229.1 KB · Views: 1,309
  • abcmiu052.JPG
    abcmiu052.JPG
    274.3 KB · Views: 1,271
  • abcmiu053.JPG
    abcmiu053.JPG
    224.5 KB · Views: 1,166
  • abcmiu054.JPG
    abcmiu054.JPG
    241.1 KB · Views: 1,138
  • abcmiu055.JPG
    abcmiu055.JPG
    276.5 KB · Views: 1,106
  • abcmiu056.JPG
    abcmiu056.JPG
    228.4 KB · Views: 1,084
  • abcmiu057.JPG
    abcmiu057.JPG
    217.9 KB · Views: 1,079
  • abcmiu058.JPG
    abcmiu058.JPG
    265.9 KB · Views: 1,086
  • abcmiu059.JPG
    abcmiu059.JPG
    246.3 KB · Views: 1,311
it was posted long ago , but does anyone know who the artist of this cruel and arousing execution picturestory is ? it is really unique !
The artist's name was Waldo45. I had the same query a while ago

The artist's name was Waldo45. I had the same query a while ago

A very nice hanging! I saw previously only one or two images of this series, without any mention of the author.

Camera

For an unknown reason, only girls were born.There were only five percent of boys.There was a threat of the death of all mankind.In order to somehow correct the situation, the top management decided to kill ninety-five percent of girls aged 18 to 23 years.After reviewing all types of killing, they settled on capsules.This is a sealed chamber measuring ten by ten meters.The height is two meters.Above, behind the bars, there are light bulbs for lighting.Nitrogen is used for killing.A thousand people are placed in each cell. The girls are standing tightly pressed against each other.Such a number of girls quickly exhale all the oxygen and die.Nitrogen also does its job.After that, the unloading doors open and the killing chamber rises like the body of a dump truck.The girls ' bodies are rolled into a huge bucket for the disposal of bodies.A crane-beam lifts it and moves it to the body burning chamber.The doors at the bottom of the bucket open and the bodies of the girls fall into the fire.Such a process of deprivation of the vital activity of the body, followed by the complete destruction of the body,occurs in nine more cells that were located nearby.After burning the girl's body, it remains a handful of ashes.If the girl did not come to the killing procedure,then a more severe punishment was applied to her.I'm eighteen and I'm going to be killed today, too.After finishing the most necessary things and saying goodbye to everyone, I came to my destination.I handed over the documents.After a short registration, I put my paintings in the birth certificate,and in the coupon for my voluntary-forced killing.There are also paintings in the permits for the disposal of my body and for the recycling of my clothes.I was directed to the locker room.I went over there.There were a lot of girls there.We were all ordered to take off our shoes and strip naked.Girls they began to undress.I also took off my top, bra.I pulled off my shorts and got rid of my panties. Taking off my sneakers, I saw that some of the girls did not take off their socks,and I also left them.Employees of the plant collected and threw clothes and shoes into large baskets. Then we went out into a corridor with ten doors.One was open. - The first thousand,we go into the room. A loud voice sounded from the speaker. The girls began to enter the cell. An employee stood at the door and counted those passing inside. "Eight hundred and seventy-six." I heard, passing by her. In the cell, the girls were standing very tightly pressed against each other.I saw a very beautiful girl and came up and snuggled up to her.Immediately, from all sides, my body was squeezed by the bodies of girls.A sealed door slammed shut behind the last, barely fitting girls. Lights came on in the niches.I heard the engine start.We were standing so close to each other that even if we wanted to, we wouldn't have fallen.Through my thin socks, I felt the icy cold of the iron floor of the cell.From everything that is happening:because it was cold.And very scary.My body, and the bodies of other girls, were visibly shaking.The girl opposite has a very beautiful face.My breasts pressed tightly against her breasts.I felt the warmth of her pubis with my pubis.A girl of about nineteen pressed her crotch against my buttocks. It became very hot. -My name is Kristina. I say to the girl standing in front. - My name is Oksana. she answers. -I'm scared,I don't want to die.I'm only eighteen years old. -It's so scary for everyone,they didn't come to the bathhouse after all.I'm eighteen, too. -How long do you think we won't die? - I heard that half an hour until we exhale all the oxygen.Nitrogen also reduces it. - Well, half an hour is not so long. Do you think it will be a painful death? - At least painful, at least easy.You'll have to go through all this anyway. You and I can't avoid it. The cell was noisy.The girls were talking.Who is talking about what.Someone was crying.Someone was making moans similar to having sex. -You have a beautiful body. I tell her. -You are also very beautiful, let's give each other pleasure before death. - Come on, it will be awesome in general.I used to imagine this before. I was ashamed.But it only made me more excited.It was getting harder to breathe.We began to kiss in a hickey.Hands did not stick down and we hugged our necks.I had to rub my pussies.I went up on tiptoe.She is down at this time.And vice versa.We were suffocating.Our bodies rubbed against each other, bringing us indescribable pleasure.I also rubbed my ass against the pussy with my breasts pressed against my back, girls.I realized that it also gives her pleasure.There was no oxygen left in the chamber at all.There was nothing to breathe.Our bodies trembled,rubbed, trembled wildly.And I came, getting the last one in my life an orgasm.Oksana also rhythmically moved her pelvis, trembling all over. I breathed with all my chest, but everything was in vain.There was no more oxygen. The girls screamed, screamed, realizing that they were now going to die in agony. Oksana's body began to shudder painfully.She was gasping for air like a fish stranded on a beach. With screams: -No, no,I don't want to,Mom,no,I'm dying, don't.Let me live a little longer, a little longer.What are you doing.I'm only eighteen.No, no, no, no... she was desperately fighting for her life.She scratched my shoulders and the hair on her head.Her young, defenseless body brought her pleasure and the agony of death agony in the last seconds of her life. I was no longer up to Oksana.Realizing my imminent death, I panicked.My body, not obeying me, began an uncontrollable struggle for life.Squeezed by other bodies, it writhed furiously,twitched in convulsions of death agony, similar to the convulsions of a violent orgasm.As if saying goodbye to me, it gave me an indescribable pleasure.I could only think about him at that moment.I screamed and screamed.Unintelligible words came out of my mouth. Vezapno I felt a numbness, and then a feeling of a strong push in the clitoris area and a feeling of heat radiation spreading throughout the body. I could not have imagined that in the last seconds of my short life I would get such an incomparable pleasure.My body didn't want to die.But all his futile efforts to fight for existence were in vain.From the thought that I would leave him forever and now I would die, I peed myself.I felt a warm stream trickle down my thigh between my legs.Having reached the ankle, a trickle of urine soaked into the fabric of the white sock. -My body, feelings, thoughts, everything will disappear forever.This is all, the end...... - the last thing I thought about at the last moment of my life,having experienced an incomprehensible bliss to the mind and lost consciousness forever. Our bodies twitched a little more in the last convulsions, not wanting to part with the physiological processes inherent in them.And so they remained standing squeezed by other bodies of already dead girls.As beautiful and sexy as before the killing.After that, the unloading door opened and the camera began to rise.Our relative lifeless bodies began to fall into a huge bucket.The motorist watches as hundreds of bodies of young girls roll down into it.When they fall, they make sounds similar to moans.This is the remnants of air coming out of the lungs when the bodies hit each other.With and without socks.With shaved pubes and neatly trimmed.Legs,breasts,buttocks-everything was mixed up in a huge pile of girlish bodies, recently bringing pleasure.The killing chamber was released, ready to take the life of the next batch of girls.The bucket with the bodies rises and moves to the combustion chamber.The doors of the bucket open and the excited motorist looks at how my young body and the beautiful bodies of the girls fascinatingly fall into the combustion chamber.Bringing pleasure to those watching for the last time.Everything was consumed by fire: slender legs,beautiful faces, elastic, rounded buttocks, excitingly protruding breasts,delicate hands.The pubes are shaved and cut with love.All that until quite recently was young girls, like everyone who wanted to live.A small pile of ashes is all that remains of my one and only body.

Sorry. But the Google translator doesn't translate correctly.

I think it is a fairly safe bet to say we are all interested in cruxing but are you also turned on by oither forms of execution?

For example I have done roleplaying about being burned alive and hanging. I find being burned alive, tortured to death or impaled sexy. Hanging and beheading less so (although garroting .....) and I have no interest in shooting or death by drowning or electrocution.

I think I have no interest in shooting or electrocution because I like my fantasies grounded in ancient/medieval scenarios.

I'm also not big into 'consensual' (although I'm playing out a story in my head that I think will play well with this crowd). I prefer being a victim of the powers that be being either a minor criminal, slave or prisoner of war.

Also I don't want to speak for the other girls here but I (and a number of my girlfriends) have fantasies centered around being raped (I carefully keep the hard BDSM ideas out of those conversations) which I have no real life interest in having happen.

Just some thoughts to maybe start some conversations.

kisses

willowfall
I have always been drawn to the sentence of being Burned at the Stake...it is a desire to find someone ... with an isolated and suitable location
to role-play and simulate every moment...of a sentence to be Burned at the Stake.
In my artwork with this type of execution...I am an executioner ; my artistic victims are beautiful women ...
But in the intimate desire ...
I ... want to be led to the pyre and tied to the pole....( and as my executioner a beautiful woman ... i am a man)

FabioF

Меня всегда привлекает предложение быть сожженным на костре ... это желание найти кого-то ... с изолированным и подходящим местом
разыграть и смоделировать каждый момент ... приговора, который нужно сжечь на кону.
В моих работах с таким типом казни ... я палач; мои артистические жертвы - красивые женщины ...
Но в интимном желании ...
Я ... хочу, чтобы меня привели к костру и привязали к столбу .... (и как мой палач красивая женщина ... я мужчина)

FabioF

I, too, imagine my body being burned in an oven. Like this.

Attachments

• Polish_20210201_073002231-1.jpg
    Polish_20210201_073002231-1.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 1,166
  • i (9).jpg
    i (9).jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,186
Back
Top Bottom