Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
As for beheading there is the guillotine of course. In all its variations. The presence of a bench for the body turns even this blunt method of execution into something with an erotic appeal. Especially when the condemned is forced to strip before.

gui23.jpg gui21.jpg gui22.jpg gui20.jpg

While this Amazon prisoner, condemned to a death match, had her chance to win and get her freedom, the Nubian warrior was too much for her, and after a short fight, he pierced her from side to side with his sword. Now he proudly displays his victory, with his prey at his feet...

dorex7.jpg

Because of the situation in which I don’t know if and when I can fulfil my plans of presentation of my fantasies on our forum, I decided to show the picture which is important for my imaginations here (not sure if it is right thread – but which could be right? – if someone od our staff thinks there is a better place - please move this message over there).

I was taken over or overwhelmed in some special way by terrible graphic of F.Goya, Disasters of War No.39 (1810-1820), maybe form my early years – what become in some special variant a very important fantasy for me, what I tried to show it in some way via this forum in the past. But in a very limited way, planning to develop it into larger story, with assumption to show it here in my thread.

It failed, maybe someday .. if …

This here is new version of original original graphic (two pictures, don’t know which is better) – what happened there in Spain, in in the nineteenth century … to terrify ordinary people, show power over them, suppress any rebellion and think about rebellion. Show that they mean nothing, humiliate them in front of others like them, even their loved ones. What better way?

The painting after pacification? the inhabitants of some town?, maybe they helped the rebels? ... burn the town, kill all the men? maybe just all the suspects? ..

It is horrible, horrible! ... I do not agree with it with all my strength ...

The youngest of the executed men on picture is still alive, maybe was hanged not long ago. Maybe he was taken from the road, as random person. This empty branch on that broken tree was as if waiting for him … the soldiers had taken him, as next one of "bandits", "rebels", "he will fit in there with the rest" … this lad means nothing to them ….

It is horrible ... I do not agree with it …

Maybe somebody know how long will hang on hands this man to death? (from a medical point of view)

The bodies on new picture are not castrated (as on original).

If somebody is interested - you can feel free to show this new version of F. Goya picture outside of this forum. But without additional changes.

if someone is embarrassed or scandalized by this image - sorry for that

Attachments

• Disasters graphic No. 39  a.jpg
    Disasters graphic No. 39 a.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 1,150
  • Disasters graphic No. 39  b.jpg
    Disasters graphic No. 39 b.jpg
    879.3 KB · Views: 1,194

Beheading-4​

Attachments

• g31.jpg
    g31.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 830
  • g32.jpg
    g32.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 821
  • g33.jpg
    g33.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 863
  • g34.jpg
    g34.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 862
  • g35.jpg
    g35.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 893
  • g36.jpg
    g36.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 928
  • g37.jpg
    g37.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 889
  • g38.jpg
    g38.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 804
  • g39.jpg
    g39.jpg
    999.7 KB · Views: 818
  • g40.jpg
    g40.jpg
    1,006.1 KB · Views: 824
Because of the situation in which I don’t know if and when I can fulfil my plans of presentation of my fantasies on our forum, I decided to show the picture which is important for my imaginations here (not sure if it is right thread – but which could be right? – if someone od our staff thinks there is a better place - please move this message over there).

I was taken over or overwhelmed in some special way by terrible graphic of F.Goya, Disasters of War No.39 (1810-1820), maybe form my early years – what become in some special variant a very important fantasy for me, what I tried to show it in some way via this forum in the past. But in a very limited way, planning to develop it into larger story, with assumption to show it here in my thread.

It failed, maybe someday .. if …

This here is new version of original original graphic (two pictures, don’t know which is better) – what happened there in Spain, in in the nineteenth century … to terrify ordinary people, show power over them, suppress any rebellion and think about rebellion. Show that they mean nothing, humiliate them in front of others like them, even their loved ones. What better way?

The painting after pacification? the inhabitants of some town?, maybe they helped the rebels? ... burn the town, kill all the men? maybe just all the suspects? ..

It is horrible, horrible! ... I do not agree with it with all my strength ...

The youngest of the executed men on picture is still alive, maybe was hanged not long ago. Maybe he was taken from the road, as random person. This empty branch on that broken tree was as if waiting for him … the soldiers had taken him, as next one of "bandits", "rebels", "he will fit in there with the rest" … this lad means nothing to them ….

It is horrible ... I do not agree with it …

Maybe somebody know how long will hang on hands this man to death? (from a medical point of view)

The bodies on new picture are not castrated (as on original).

If somebody is interested - you can feel free to show this new version of F. Goya picture outside of this forum. But without additional changes.

if someone is embarrassed or scandalized by this image - sorry for that
As you know, Goya depicts scenes from the War of Independence (1808-1814) in which the Spanish people expelled Napoleon's French invaders from Spain...... At least that's how they teach us in Spanish schools... well, actually it's a bit more complex but this is not the place to delve into it.

I want to point out Goya's position, because, being naked, we don't know if the corpses are French or Spanish. In my opinion they are not patriotic prints but denounce the brutality of war in general no matter who the dead are.

Pics set. Part 1

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 848
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 745
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 667
  • 04a.jpg