snapshot_by_andruxon-daejta1.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,090
  • so_hard_time_ago_by_andruxon_dd3bgh0-pre.jpg
    so_hard_time_ago_by_andruxon_dd3bgh0-pre.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 1,171
Lets go with new serie ;)
Brooke 1.jpg

Brooke 2.jpg
-OK No. 40 we are going, I would say that being 3h in a cage taught you something, but you don't have much life
- My name is Brooke
- good, we will go to a nearby square, there is just a small festival there, an identical cage is waiting for you there.
- I have a promised priest before my death
- it's true, he will be waiting for you at the gallows, he is busy now
-Couldn't you let me spend the last few hours without shackles and not in this cage?
-we could and wanted, nobody told you to attack other prisoners
-because of this bitch I'm here
-That is your problem
Brooke 3.jpg Brooke 4.jpg Brooke 5.jpg Brooke 6.jpg Brooke 7.jpg Brooke 8.jpg

Brooke 9.jpg
Come on the stool, please. Brooke, step on this stool

Brooke 10.jpg
I said come on this fucking stool

I don't think we have a separate beheading thread,do we?

Most of these are old Doflines

Drawing-Dofline_137170-0009.jpgDrawing-Dofline_137170-0008.jpgDrawing-Dofline_137170-0007.jpgDrawing-Dofline_137170-0006.jpgDrawing-Dofline_137170-0005.jpgDrawing-Dofline_137170-0004.jpgDrawing-Dofline_137170-0002.jpgLeague-of-Legends-Ashe54.jpg

Gallows Girl Amy art 01

Attachments

• aubrey_s_sad_demise_by_gallows_girl_amy_dda99gt-pre.jpg
    aubrey_s_sad_demise_by_gallows_girl_amy_dda99gt-pre.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,116
  • catherine_s_ordeal_by_gallows_girl_amy-d9m11cg.png.jpg
    catherine_s_ordeal_by_gallows_girl_amy-d9m11cg.png.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 1,171
  • chop_chop_by_gallows_girl_amy-d87doa6.png
    chop_chop_by_gallows_girl_amy-d87doa6.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,111
  • college_garotte___da_by_gallows_girl_amy_ddihjc6-pre.jpg
    college_garotte___da_by_gallows_girl_amy_ddihjc6-pre.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1,018
  • dancing_wench_by_gallows_girl_amy_dd8fpom-pre.jpg
    dancing_wench_by_gallows_girl_amy_dd8fpom-pre.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 1,022
  • dawn_in_the_forest_by_gallows_girl_amy-d8rln0p.png
    dawn_in_the_forest_by_gallows_girl_amy-d8rln0p.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,027
  • death_at_high_tide_by_gallows_girl_amy-dar58wr.png
    death_at_high_tide_by_gallows_girl_amy-dar58wr.png
    1 MB · Views: 1,049
  • death_in_the_haunted_castle_by_gallows_girl_amy-d8wvvis.png
    death_in_the_haunted_castle_by_gallows_girl_amy-d8wvvis.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,070
  • death_of_a_traitor_by_gallows_girl_amy-danir0j.png.jpg
    death_of_a_traitor_by_gallows_girl_amy-danir0j.png.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 1,050
  • death_of_a_warrior_princess_by_gallows_girl_amy-daa7wn6.png.jpg
    death_of_a_warrior_princess_by_gallows_girl_amy-daa7wn6.png.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 1,106
somethink new ;)
Alejandra C final travel.jpg bitch.jpg bluser.jpg Rain day execution.jpg shamed.jpg tall and short.jpg whipping before.jpg

firing squad.jpg
Kimmie wrote an interesting and faithful report about the civil war, in the evening when she sent the project to her publishing house, she did not know that the next day, on the way to the airport, the rebels would capture her and execute her, and the publisher will use this photo perfidiously as the cover of her book

too_late

I think it is a fairly safe bet to say we are all interested in cruxing but are you also turned on by oither forms of execution?

For example I have done roleplaying about being burned alive and hanging. I find being burned alive, tortured to death or impaled sexy. Hanging and beheading less so (although garroting .....) and I have no interest in shooting or death by drowning or electrocution.

I think I have no interest in shooting or electrocution because I like my fantasies grounded in ancient/medieval scenarios.

I'm also not big into 'consensual' (although I'm playing out a story in my head that I think will play well with this crowd). I prefer being a victim of the powers that be being either a minor criminal, slave or prisoner of war.

Also I don't want to speak for the other girls here but I (and a number of my girlfriends) have fantasies centered around being raped (I carefully keep the hard BDSM ideas out of those conversations) which I have no real life interest in having happen.

Just some thoughts to maybe start some conversations.

kisses

willowfall
Imagen (28).jpgImagen (80).jpg

There are some weeks I'd found a new astonishing form of execution ; who was knowing it ?:D

Brazen Bull

This is one of the most painful punishments, invented by Perillos of Athens for the tyrant of Sicily, Phalaris. He made a hollow bull, made entirely of brass, and a door on the side. The victim is locked inside the bull and fire is set beneath the bull and the rest is up to your imagination.

It is said that there is a blow-piece within the hollow chamber connected to the mouth of the bull, so when the victim inside screams in agony, the sound would resonate and be translated into the sound of an angry bull on the outside... well I have to say that this is one piece of marvelous invention~

The evil Perillos who suggested this method of killing to his master Phalaris was ordered to enter the bull and test the sound system, and once he entered he was locked within and the fire was set. But before he could die Phalaris freed him. Thinking that he would receive rewards for his invention, instead he was brought to a hill and killed.

Perillos being forced into the bull

There were several saints martyred in this way, most notably Saint Eustace, who was roasted in the Brazen Bull with his wife and children =( well that's really painful for the kids...

Following up on this old post from Messaline, here is the Brazen Bull of Phalaris, rebuilt in a Japanese High School. Four pages from a translated manga by Uziga Waita. The victim is a teacher, so we're on the safe side age-wise. Surprisingly close match to the historical background given by Messaline.

00025t.png00026t.png00027t.png00028t.png

I agree. I found her pic on a commercial site so I assumed the model is over 18. But you're right... we can't be sure. If in doubt please take it off the site. It's not worth risking anything that could bring cruxforums.com in any legal trouble.
Report it to the admins, let them decide.

I agree. I found her pic on a commercial site so I assumed the model is over 18. But you're right... we can't be sure. If in doubt please take it off the site. It's not worth risking anything that could bring cruxforums.com in any legal trouble.
Report it to the admins, let them decide.
Thanks for checking on this and for your consideration here. While the image includes a "young looking" person, the fact that it raises questions and has made some members uneasy suggests that it should be removed, which I have done. If you wish to edit the image and re-post, do feel free to do so.

Thanks for checking on this and for your consideration here. While the image includes a "young looking" person, the fact that it raises questions and has made some members uneasy suggests that it should be removed, which I have done. If you wish to edit the image and re-post, do feel free to do so.

I think this is a good reminder that we live in an era of hypersensitivity and although the young woman in questions is probably of legal age in her country (remember the US is not the entire world) and that is you even think she looks too young you probably should not post the picture (as opposed to an computer created image which is not illegal because it doesn't depict a person).

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom