Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
Okay I may have done this before but my fantasy deaths are ideally public spectacles. Either modern or historical settings. As for method besides cruxing I fantasise about burning at the stake, being staked out or tied to a stake to be slowly engulfed by incoming tide, and a slow hanging. Those are my instant wet knickers fantasies. Turn offs would be death by a thousand cuts or skinning alive.
Also open to any suggestions...
.... . Staked out or suspended above a fire ant or similar nest to be stung to death sounds kinda cute too

Dofline executions
5669bd9ca3a58246273a4435ff7d8008b06c5da4.jpge514bd20716e1aa9e6fa4287536df8e262a395cc.jpg0s0nWGIoK4NO8M0vHaxXZFXHldd0bA1lxtE10v52X9U.jpgdTzP_EzFl1A0MfitZXE5S5tlFGj-qtQ7_gTY62TQ0vc.jpg

beheading and beaten to death

exec impatient_by_pumpmonger1_de1ad8i-fullview.jpgExecution with a Baton.jpgexec bdsm-sadism-beheading-2.jpgexec BA078F6.jpgexecimg02.jpg

Okay I may have done this before but my fantasy deaths are ideally public spectacles. Either modern or historical settings. As for method besides cruxing I fantasise about burning at the stake, being staked out or tied to a stake to be slowly engulfed by incoming tide, and a slow hanging. Those are my instant wet knickers fantasies. Turn offs would be death by a thousand cuts or skinning alive.
Also open to any suggestions...
.... . Staked out or suspended above a fire ant or similar nest to be stung to death sounds kinda cute too
What about traditional wheel ?

Gallows Girl Amy Art 2

Attachments

• whip_hand_luke_by_gallows_girl_amy-d856i1vFT.png
    whip_hand_luke_by_gallows_girl_amy-d856i1vFT.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 995
  • whore_mom_by_gallows_girl_amy-d9k1gjwFT.png
    whore_mom_by_gallows_girl_amy-d9k1gjwFT.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,029
  • winching__em_up_by_gallows_girl_amy-dafh54rFT.png.jpg
    winching__em_up_by_gallows_girl_amy-dafh54rFT.png.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 997
  • woman_vs_machine_by_gallows_girl_amy-d8bkyev.png
    woman_vs_machine_by_gallows_girl_amy-d8bkyev.png
    733.5 KB · Views: 994
  • won_t_you_join_me__by_gallows_girl_amy-d8ej63k.png
    won_t_you_join_me__by_gallows_girl_amy-d8ej63k.png
    837.1 KB · Views: 918
  • wrong_place__wrong_time_by_gallows_girl_amy-d9ewpk8FT.png
    wrong_place__wrong_time_by_gallows_girl_amy-d9ewpk8FT.png
    993.1 KB · Views: 878
  • yeehaw__by_gallows_girl_amy-dacy441FT.png.jpg
    yeehaw__by_gallows_girl_amy-dacy441FT.png.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 897
  • you_done_yet__by_gallows_girl_amy-d9f14epFT.png
    you_done_yet__by_gallows_girl_amy-d9f14epFT.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 935
  • your_turn_soon___full_hd__by_gallows_girl_amy-dacow96FT.png.jpg
    your_turn_soon___full_hd__by_gallows_girl_amy-dacow96FT.png.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 963
  • zero_tolerance_by_gallows_girl_amy-dafe764FT.png.jpg
    zero_tolerance_by_gallows_girl_amy-dafe764FT.png.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 982
What about traditional wheel ?
Yes indeed. One of my top, when I was young, for torture not for execution. I was able to backbend (head to feet) when younger, so it was one of my fantasies to be put nude on a wheel and masturbated by female torturers.008-bound-naked-to-a-wheel-q75-363x500.jpgsexual-torture-devices-history-2.jpg... The wheel can also be used to break the bones instead on binding someone on it, or you can crucify him using the frontside off the wheel. That 2 methods I do not consider. There is another sim ilk "torture" used in the prussen army, it was called cross closing, with that you bind on the backside the left hand on the right foot, or so. I know from a German novelist (Karl May) you know from Winnetou, probably.

Yes indeed. One of my top, when I was young, for torture not for execution. I was able to backbend (head to feet) when younger, so it was one of my fantasies to be put nude on a wheel and masturbated by female torturers.View attachment 924948View attachment 924949... The wheel can also be used to break the bones instead on binding someone on it, or you can crucify him using the frontside off the wheel. That 2 methods I do not consider. There is another similar "torture" used in the prussen army, it was called cross closing, with that you bind on the backside the left hand on the right foot, or so. I know from a German novelist (Karl May) you know from Winnetou, probably.
I ment Prussian Army. I try to reenact, unfortunately not so flexible anymore, but I try!

Yes indeed. One of my top, when I was young, for torture not for execution. I was able to backbend (head to feet) when younger, so it was one of my fantasies to be put nude on a wheel and masturbated by female torturers.View attachment 924948View attachment 924949... The wheel can also be used to break the bones instead on binding someone on it, or you can crucify him using the frontside off the wheel. That 2 methods I do not consider. There is another sim ilk "torture" used in the prussen army, it was called cross closing, with that you bind on the backside the left hand on the right foot, or so. I know from a German novelist (Karl May) you know from Winnetou, probably.
Found one pic. And better than me: A female. Me I had to sit on chair, stark naked and sideways, the feet fixed at the legs of chairs. Then I backbend, till my head goes under the chair. As I told you, when under 20 I was able to reach the feet that way with the head, now I wouldn't try! With that procedure I was able to get an erection and to cum. Well the good days when I was young.krumm.png Well probably one here still can ;-)

4562-4344.gif

Fantasy:

Make me complicit in my execution. Make fun of me for it: “You’re choking yourself, silly.”

Give me the illusion of hope. “You will be pardoned if you make it long enough.” –––– And then shatter it. “Just 72 hours left.” Even if it’s impossible to achieve it I will still blame myself.

Enjoy my cruel predicament. Laugh derisively at my futile struggles.

Remind me that I have begged for it. Because the idea made me incredibly horny. And my pussy is leaking now. But it’s not enough to get me off. Amuse yourself about my ultimate sexual frustration.

Yes indeed. One of my top, when I was young, for torture not for execution. I was able to backbend (head to feet) when younger, so it was one of my fantasies to be put nude on a wheel and masturbated by female torturers.View attachment 924948View attachment 924949... The wheel can also be used to break the bones instead on binding someone on it, or you can crucify him using the frontside off the wheel. That 2 methods I do not consider. There is another sim ilk "torture" used in the prussen army, it was called cross closing, with that you bind on the backside the left hand on the right foot, or so. I know from a German novelist (Karl May) you know from Winnetou, probably.
The wheel is one of my favourites too. The scene below never fails to make me hard, although I can't find a good copy of the video at the moment. It's from the European version of Borgia. It's apparently from season 1 episode 2.

Marco Calvani 01.jpgMarco Calvani 02.jpgMarco Calvani 03.jpgMarco Calvani 04.jpgMarco Calvani 05.jpgMarco Calvani 06.jpgMarco Calvani 07.jpgMarco Calvani 08.jpgMarco Calvani 09.jpgMarco Calvani 10.jpg

Fantastic pics, so wheel as replacement of the cross.
Kind of. His death is much quicker than the cross. I'd say he was dead within minutes of being tied to the wheel. The executioner seemed to deal a death blow to the head, rather than let him linger. Boooo!

Hm, I have an idea to get the good parts of the crucifixion with the wheeling. Just think of steam engines.
:confundio1:

I was thinking that it would be hot to nail him to the wheel instead of tie him. But I'm afraid that I don't know what you mean.

Back
Top Bottom