Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is steamed bun(饅頭). A Chinese staple food similar to bread eaten in the West. It is said that whenever a prisoner is executed, the executioner sells some steamed bun that dipped in the prisoner's blood. People believed that eating these steamed bun soaked in blood could cure diseases. :sisi1 It looks like there's a lot of steamed bun there for the executioner to make a lot of money.
I know if I were the prisoner, I'd be steamed!
:Laie_22mini:

It is steamed bun(饅頭). A Chinese staple food similar to bread eaten in the West. It is said that whenever a prisoner is executed, the executioner sells some steamed bun that dipped in the prisoner's blood. People believed that eating these steamed bun soaked in blood could cure diseases. :sisi1 It looks like there's a lot of steamed bun there for the executioner to make a lot of money.
Thanks Ruoliuming. I recognised the Chinese steamer, and thought they might be the kind of bun that sometimes served with soup in Chinese restaurants, but I couldn't imagine what they were doing on the execution platform. You've added to my knowledge of Oriental customs!

Thanks Ruoliuming. I recognised the Chinese steamer, and thought they might be the kind of bun that sometimes served with soup in Chinese restaurants, but I couldn't imagine what they were doing on the execution platform. You've added to my knowledge of Oriental customs!
Although it is true that human blood was once used as medicine in ancient China, but this practice stopped during the Ming Dynasty(1368-1644). I think that human blood steamed bun is a continuation of this kind of usage in the folk, this custom disappeared in the early years of the Republic of China at the latest. The modern Chinese writer Lu Xun(魯迅) once described and satirized this foolish practice in his work <Medicine>(藥).

Yes indeed. One of my top, when I was young, for torture not for execution. I was able to backbend (head to feet) when younger, so it was one of my fantasies to be put nude on a wheel and masturbated by female torturers.View attachment 924948View attachment 924949... The wheel can also be used to break the bones instead on binding someone on it, or you can crucify him using the frontside off the wheel. That 2 methods I do not consider. There is another sim ilk "torture" used in the prussen army, it was called cross closing, with that you bind on the backside the left hand on the right foot, or so. I know from a German novelist (Karl May) you know from Winnetou, probably.
Hm, tried to visualise it.... I am little worried about the visitor on the right side.wheeling.jpg

Interesting find!

If you're curious, try kanji search terms like 火刑 for 'burning at the stake' and 日本のはりつけ for 'japanese crucifixion' or 女性マゾビデオサイト for 'female masochist video website' :naughty: at https://www.google.co.jp ...

Edo Execution Ground Spectacular , Lead Article:

"In accordance to Shintō practice, to keep the city of Edo “ritually pure,” “unclean activities” such as butchery, leatherworking, and executions had to be done outside of the city limits. Prisons and execution grounds were laid out according to the principles of 風水 fū-sui feng-shui having entrances and exits placed in auspicious directions to keep the dark activities within from “leaking out” and “defiling” the city."

Attachments

• image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,364
  • 300px-ikidou.jpg
    300px-ikidou.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1,126
  • image007.jpg
    image007.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,023
Last edited:
Denma-chō Execution Grounds

"Denma-chō Prison and Execution Ground was located near Nihonbashi in the outskirts of old Edo. It’s estimated that during its 200 year history somewhere between 100,000 – 200,000 people were executed here."

Attachments

• denmacho-gate.jpg
    denmacho-gate.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 937
  • denmacho-prison.jpg
    denmacho-prison.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 873
  • e-03.gif
    e-03.gif
    41 KB · Views: 1,036
Suzugamori Execution Ground

"Located on the beach of Ōmori in the Shinagawa area. This was site was warning to travelers coming into the capital by sea. Many high profile executions took place here.

The area that is preserved today is allegedly the actual killing floor. As such there are many Buddhist monuments which have been erected to “soothe the lost souls” that inhabit the area.

Yaoya O-shichi, the crazy bitch that tried to burn down Edo was supposedly burned at the stake here. A stone 台 dai post hole for 火刑 kakei burning at the stake is preserved at the site.

A stone 台 dai post hole for crucifixion can also be seen here. When westerners think of crucifixion, they think of the stylized Christian symbol that comes down to us from Roman Catholicism. But even that isn’t an accurate representation of what Roman crucifixion was. Japanese crucifixion is a similar ordeal to the Roman style. While the Roman’s typically emphasized exposure to the elements and starvation as a mechanism of death, the Japanese tended to be a little more officious about the whole thing. They’d tie you to a few stakes and eventually a pair of dudes armed with halberds would come forth to stab the condemned 20-30 times and then dispatch them by cutting their throat. The body would be left exposed for about 3 days."

Attachments

• 91f3f4feb6.jpg
    91f3f4feb6.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,131
  • haritsuke.jpg
    haritsuke.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,149
  • keijo10.jpg
    keijo10.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,172
  • suzuga_mori.gif
    suzuga_mori.gif
    125.9 KB · Views: 1,169
Kozukappara Execution Ground

"The worst managed execution ground of Edo. The area stunk of death and bones were strewn all over the area by wild animals to the point that to this day it’s considered one of the worst places to live in all of Tōkyō."

Attachments

• beheading-kodenmacho.jpg
    beheading-kodenmacho.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,097
  • bjs50_execution.jpg
    bjs50_execution.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 1,014
  • cleaning-up-after-decapitation.jpg
    cleaning-up-after-decapitation.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 983
  • jizo_edo.jpg
    jizo_edo.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,107
For a fortunate few, rather than being hanged by the common hangman, they would experience the original meaning of Capital Punishment, the loss of their Head (Caput)

At the last moment, she may feel all alone
Lonliest moment.pngalone at the last.png

In some places, a sword may be used for the job, rather than an axe
swordsman.png

And in more recent times, machines have done the job for us
neck time.png

other modern methods may be quite electrifying
electrifying chair.png

and the firing squad has been used in various ways and places
posted girls1.png
target.png

various, and a little humour at the end

Go executioners platform(silhouette).jpgbdsmlr-91537-BC215s6vlo.jpgbdsmlr-91537-BC215s6vlm.jpgPaintUm-424508-Tree_Garrote.jpgpirate_training_for_a_lady_by_ashbond_de9ef05.jpgburied_alive_by_singinchic7_d3dloqe.jpgbdsmlr-353947-LJMFAQaq8Z.jpgDrawing-Dofline_137170-0028.jpgstep.jpg

I would really like to know where that third picture came from. I've been looking for Chinese Donkey images for a while now and found several stories, but this one is nowhere to be found. Seeing how the donkey looks I am wondering if Feather was inspired by this or if this was inspired on Feather's works.

Back
Top Bottom