Other Methods Of Death Penalty

Go to CruxDreams.com
Can it cause to death ?
I m asking cuz really cant think it is possible :D
But when i was young, my bdsm is started from there when I played wz my bro. We played chess or snakes games(wz dices).
The loser hv to act get tied and winner can tickle for 3 mins. I lost a lot and started feel what is a humiliation. Then i gradually loved it n then he didnt know why he always won. He thought he is clever but in actually I m :D Then I started play myself secretly in tied games alone. But those days not sexual desire involved yet. Then few year later saw jesus stripped n crucified. Crux started on my mind. After first sex, I m gradually getting worst till out of controls my self that affected n ruined my real life. But after I joining this, my life becomes in balance again. Writing, making manipulations n lovely frds are better than playing wz wrong guys in outside. Now I m enjoying both of my parts :)

Yes, I'm not sure about being tickled to death,
and the whole neuro-psychology of being tickled is very weird,
but I'm sure that for many - most? - of us,
it was our first experience of sensations that turned out to be sexual,
especially if we experienced it, like you did, in games where we enjoyed
being captives, slaves, being bound, tickle-tortured, made to pay for losing...​

by ants and staked bound on an anthill

re. this and Eul's comments about tickled to death. Anyone here experienced being helpless while ants crawled on your most sensitive bits? :eek:
What's it like ??

Attachments

• 1412506586.jpg
    1412506586.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 806
  • 186607567.jpg
    186607567.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 741
  • 1744208428.jpg
    1744208428.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 719
  • 393008418.jpg
    393008418.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 663
  • 1432524751.jpg
    1432524751.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 661
  • 884335185.jpg
    884335185.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 722
  • 1253017751.jpg
    1253017751.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 685
  • 1542206405.jpg
    1542206405.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 688
  • 388202605.jpg
    388202605.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 736
  • 711625803.jpg
    711625803.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 703
We love the cross, as primary, therefore other penalties are side issue. Best interesting for a while not not more.

re. this and Eul's comments about tickled to death. Anyone here experienced being helpless while ants crawled on your most sensitive bits? :eek:
What's it like ??

I tried ants one time when I was a young boy. I collected several ants, tied myself naked to my bed, placed the ants on my chest and imagined I had been captured by Indians. The ants started crawling around my bare skin which kind of tingled. But then they started stinging me all over which hurt like the dickens. I quickly gave up on this exercise before they got to my more sensitive parts. Believe me, the fantasy of ants is better than the experience.

Round where I live, you hardly need to make special arrangements,
go into the Forest in shorts or short skirt, sit in the shade by a burn or loch,
and ants and midgies will get to work on you in seconds -
watch for ticks too, they can give you nasty illness.

very like, though this is more the kind of place where I go to get eaten by ants and midgies:

View attachment 134314
Looks similar to where I live! Here in Colorado we have to be more careful about larger animals like mountain lions, bears, and rattlesnakes. Especially now in the summer when it rains less and they come down closer to the cities! And definitely watch for ticks too!:eek: I was scared the first time I went mountain biking but then I got used to the fact that I was probably entertainment for cougars up in the trees...:eek:

Looks similar to where I live! Here in Colorado we have to be more careful about larger animals like mountain lions, bears, and rattlesnakes. Especially now in the summer when it rains less and they come down closer to the cities! And definitely watch for ticks too!:eek: I was scared the first time I went mountain biking but then I got used to the fact that I was probably entertainment for cougars up in the trees...:eek:
ticks? we enjoyed them even here in our friendly village plantation:doh:

IMAG0002.JPG

They're a plague. Lyme disease (Borelliosis - the European ticks are a bit different from the US ones, so is the disease)
is referred to in the Forest and throughout Scotland as 'West Coast Malaria', it's become so common.
It's deer that spread the ticks, as we don't have any mountain lions, bears or (as we used to have) wolves,
red and roe deer are ever-increasing. We do have adders though, best to check for them before sitting on those rocks :eek:

They're a plague. Lyme disease (Borelliosis - the European ticks are a bit different from the US ones, so is the disease)
is referred to in the Forest and throughout Scotland as 'West Coast Malaria', it's become so common.
It's deer that spread the ticks, as we don't have any mountain lions, bears or (as we used to have) wolves,
red and roe deer are ever-increasing. We do have adders though, best to check for them before sitting on those rocks :eek:
just like rattlesnakes when your mountain biking here!:eek:
http://www.tubechop.com/watch/3314937

Not really forests for vacation, I presume. Otherwise a "satellite locator" for all security with you will you not disappear from earth.

Better to arrange a garden at your home, high fence and canvas for discrete crucifixion.

Back
Top Bottom