Other Methods Of Death Penalty

Go to CruxDreams.com
My big fear has always been sinking in quicksand...I'm so scared of quicksand.:eek:

Just lie back and think of England :D

No seriously lie back, after that is just like swimming only harder, more time consuming and once you are out you smell awful :p

Bad advice RR ...

images.jpg .... I don't think lying back and thinking of England was the answer.

Do you know what we do with squirrels commanders .....

deadsquirrel.jpg ....who fail to produce the right results?

Can it cause to death ?
I m asking cuz really cant think it is possible :D
But when i was young, my bdsm is started from there when I played wz my bro. We played chess or snakes games(wz dices).
The loser hv to act get tied and winner can tickle for 3 mins. I lost a lot and started feel what is a humiliation. Then i gradually loved it n then he didnt know why he always won. He thought he is clever but in actually I m :D Then I started play myself secretly in tied games alone. But those days not sexual desire involved yet. Then few year later saw jesus stripped n crucified. Crux started on my mind. After first sex, I m gradually getting worst till out of controls my self that affected n ruined my real life. But after I joining this, my life becomes in balance again. Writing, making manipulations n lovely frds are better than playing wz wrong guys in outside. Now I m enjoying both of my parts :)

From what I read, the SS tickle-tortured a man to death in Flossenburg Concentration Camp.

Another interesting method of the death penalty is slowly being lowered into quicklime/an acid bath. There is a scene where several naked women are executed this way in Gestapo's Last Orgy (referenced in the 8 Prinz Albrecthstrasse thread.) There is also a scene where 80's Italian nude model Gilla Novak's prostitute character is executed, naked save for shreds of pantyhose on ofe foot, in such a manner in the mob film Il Camorrista/The Professor starring Ben Gazzara.

Another interesting method of the death penalty is slowly being lowered into quicklime/an acid bath. There is a scene where several naked women are executed this way in Gestapo's Last Orgy (referenced in the 8 Prinz Albrecthstrasse thread.) There is also a scene where 80's Italian nude model Gilla Novak's prostitute character is executed, naked save for shreds of pantyhose on ofe foot, in such a manner in the mob film Il Camorrista/The Professor starring Ben Gazzara.

GLO scene is also great for victims hanging arms over head and realizing they are about to be lowered into acid bath...captures the horror of it all

Back
Top Bottom