OUTLANDER Fanfiction The Capture and Martyrdom of Claire Fraser in the New World

Go to CruxDreams.com
Other materials
Thank you very much for the pictures, I will use them in my second Outlander spy story,
because Claire is 27 years old there, in the "New World" story the good Claire is already around 56 years old, so she is not the freshest anymore, so I use mostly faces from seasons 3-7. But thank you very much again for that.
9 Outlander s2e9.jpg

Chapter 11 part 2

A few minutes later, Claire felt the man in front of her tensed. He started to thrust his cook deeply down her throat, and with a groan, he exploded inside her mouth. Hot, slimy cum suddenly filled her mouth as he jerked over and over. Claire pushed the men away, spat out the cum in disgust, and moved to the next man hastily. Just as she took in the second cock, she could see that the second man cummed into Miss McCarthy's mouth. "This is never gonna work. I can’t win this competition." Claire thought to herself in despair, while still sucking vigorously. "There has got to be another way. Think, Beauchamp, think!"
Slaves join the party.jpg
A lightbulb lit in her mind. She remembered how she used to satisfy Jamie, not with her pussy, but with her breasts. She would push her two full breasts together to take Jamie's large cock in between and let him thrust as if he was in her hole. That could drive him mad with lust and often ending up spilling his seeds on her face, chin, and breasts. Yes, she could do the same to these men too. She grabbed the man and laid down on a low platform, spread cum and spits on her round boobs, pushed them together with her hands, and motioned the man to stick his cook in between. Excited by this novel experience, the man started to thrust eagerly, thoroughly enjoying the soft warm slickness between her breasts.
Claire gets titfucked.jpg
Claire motioned the third man over to kneel by her, took his cock in her mouth and started suck eagerly. Both men hummed happily as Claire doing her best to pleasure them at the same time. They came around the same time, white cum sprayed over her mouth, face, neck, and breasts. She had no time to clean up, just pushed them away as soon as they ejaculated, and took on the next two men.
Claire full with cum.jpg
Thus, her speed almost doubled, Claire gradually caught up with Miss McCarthy. Surprised by Claire's move, Miss McCarthy took off her top and tried to imitate Claire and pleasure men with her breasts as well. But her breasts were smaller, and it didn't turn out to be very satisfying for the man who tried it. After wasting some time, she abandoned the idea and went back to concentrating on sucking, using all her trade skills to get the men off as fast as possible. The pirates around them watched with great enthusiasm and cheer for them both on loudly. They also placed wagers on the outcome. Impressed by Claire's skill to pleasure two men at once, many placed bets on her. Bonnet, on the other hand, placed bet on Miss McCarthy.
Claires double blowjob on slaves.jpg
A bit over half an hour later, they were still neck to neck in their progress. Both are working on the black slaves by now. The big black cock sliding between Claire's breasts strained, and thrust with great vigor, then a jet of hot liquid shot out on her cum covered chin and neck. Claire pushed the slave away and called for the next one. But there was nobody else; that was the end of the line. She only has to finish the last slave, who she started sucking a moment ago, before the game is over. She peeked at Miss McCarthy and saw that she just finished off her second last slave, and took the cook of her last black man into her mouth. Claire's heart sunk. With only one man left, she was back to competing with her mouth only, and her chance of winning was very slim. Miss McCarthy apparently realized the same thing too, and turned to give her another dimpled smile, before returning to her sucking. Bonnet grinned confidently at the pirates who bet on Claire.

"What else can I do to speed things up?" Claire asked herself. Suddenly, a conversion flashed back in her memory. "Put ye finger up his bum. That'll get him off faster than anything." Told her by a whore in the Edinburgh brothel where Jamie lived, where Claire spent her first night with Jamie after their reunion. And it was true. Claire recalled that, back in 1960s, she once read an article about how massaging a man’s prostate would speed up his ejaculation. Of course she had never tried it before, but she knew the anatomy of a man and knew where she could massage the prostate. She looked at the slave in the eyes and said with her authoritative doctor’s voice, “I am going to stick two fingers in your anus. Don’t be alarmed, just relax, it will feel good. Alright?” The slave’s eyes widened, but he nodded obediently. Claire lubricated her fingers with cum on her breasts, and stuck them into the slave’s anus, and started to massage, while took his cook into her mouth to suck at the same time. The slave was very nervous at first, but gradually relaxed and settled in Claire’s rhythm. Claire felt the man getting more and more excited, yet he was not quite close to the edge yet. In the meantime, she could hear the moaning from Miss McCarthy’s man. She let go the cook in her mouth and turned to look.

Miss McCarthy knew the slave was getting close. His body tensed up and the black cock in her mouth started thrusting fast. She turned slightly to check on Claire's progress. Claire's had one hand sliding on the black cock of her last man, but she was not sucking. Instead, she was staring at Miss McCarthy. Miss McCarthy was suddenly struck by her look. It was a look of desperation, anguish, and above all, the look of a mother pleading for the life of her daughter. Miss McCarthy froze for a moment, then bit down on the cook in her mouth. "Ouch!" The men jumped and pulled out from her mouth. "Bitch! What the hell!" He cursed. Miss McCarthy hurried to get up and apologize, and offered to take his cock back in her mouth, which he refused. At length, he agreed to let her jerk him off with her hand. Claire was shocked for an instant by this turn of event, but she immediately shrugged off her surprise, put the black cook into her mouth, and licked and sucked with great urgency, and her fingers in his ass kept massaging his prostate. Much to Claire’s relief, it didn't take long before the warm cum of the slave filled her mouth.

Bonnet clapped slowly, his face dark as storm cloud. Beside him, the pirates winning the bet were happily splitting the jackpot.

"Very impressive, Mrs. Fraser! You proved that you can be a great whore and I am glad to have you, and your daughter, in my house of pleasure." Bonnet said. "George, release Mrs. MacKenzie." He then pointed to Miss McCarthy. "Tie her up and throw her into the sea!"

A couple of pirates grabbed Miss McCarthy's arms.

"No, no!" Miss McCarthy panicked. "Why?"

"I saw what you did." Bonnet said accusingly. "You lost on purpose, didn't you? I lost my bet because of you!"

"No, no, please, that was just an accident, I, I didn't lose on purpose! Please!" Miss McCarthy argued feebly.

"Let her go!" Claire interrupted. She stood up and held her head high, her naked, cum-covered body straight as an arrow. "If she is to be punished for showing mercy to me and my daughter, then I shall take her punishment."

"Very noble!" Bonnet nodded. "Fine, as you wish." He motioned the pirates to let go Miss McCarthy. They grabbed Claire instead and tied her up with ropes.
Claire prepared for hanging.jpg
Clad only in a cloak, Brianna was led back by George from the bow. At 6 feet tall, she would have towered over most of the pirates. Her long, strong limbs and striking red hair would have been fit for Nike the goddess.
Claire gets hanged on ship.jpg
Yet now she staggered along, her legs unsteady from exposure and hours of being tied up like a bundle. Her lips patched with thirst. Her eyesight was blurry when she looked up and saw a long slender shape in the middle of the air. Then the shape came into focus, and she cried out in disbelief, "Mama!"
Claire gets hanged up on her feet.jpg
Claire was hoisted 10 feet up, hanging from the tip of the boom. Her hands were bound over her head; her naked body swayed outside the edge of the ship. She saw Brianna coming, but did not call out to her, not sure if she wanted Brianna's last memory of her to be her current state. Hearing Brianna's cry, she gave her a faint smile. "Bree..." she started, but her voice choked off, and she did not know what to say.

"A moving reunion!" Bonnet laughed. "Mrs. MacKenzie, you are just in time to say goodbye to your mother, as we are about to cut the rope and drop her into the sea right now."

"Why? No, no, you can't do this. Please!" Brianna pleaded tearily.
Claire gets captured by Bonnet.jpg
"Why do women keep telling me what I can or cannot do on my own ship?" Bonnet looked around at his gang, sounding annoyed. "They are not my wife, are they?" The pirates laughed loudly.

"Well, it is a long story." Bonnet turned to Brianna, "but you can think it as her taking the punishment for your disobedience."

"No, no, don't punish her, punish me then!" Brianna yelled. "Spare her! You can order me to do anything, anything. Please spare her!"

"Anything?" Bonnet asked dubiously.

"Yes, anything!" Brianna nodded urgently.

Claire  Brianna bs101_1466-Recuperato.jpg
"So, you agree to being a whore on my island?"

"Yes..." Brianna murmured.

"I can’t hear you, Mrs. MacKenzie!" Bonnet put a hand up to his ear in exaggeration.

"Yes, I will be a whore on your island!" Brianna said loudly with steely voice to the laughter and applause of the pirates.

"Well then, I think you, should start with making it up for poor Gavin." Bonnet said cheerfully. "His rib probably hurts too much to properly fuck you now, but I am sure he can lay back and enjoy your oral skills. And your mother can join you, the more the merrier, isn't it?"
Claire Brianna  a6 bon.jpg
Lowered back to the deck, Claire had no time even to hug her daughter. Both women were forced to kneel beside the wounded pirate and to lick and suck his cock until he spewed his seeds on their faces and in their mouths.

Last edited:
A wonderful story.

Next, Claire and her daughter, poor Brianna, will welcome the hell-like carnival on Paradise Island.

In order to celebrate this great plot, here are some pictures that may be suitable for the occasion.

This time, I use the appearance after the fifth season, which may help you.

Attachments

• outlander_1.png
    outlander_1.png
    821.1 KB · Views: 318
  • outlander_2.png
    outlander_2.png
    719.7 KB · Views: 298
  • outlander_3s.jpg
    outlander_3s.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 281
  • outlander_4s.jpg
    outlander_4s.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 251
  • outlander_5.png
    outlander_5.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 245
  • outlander_6.png
    outlander_6.png
    387.9 KB · Views: 265
  • outlander_7.png
    outlander_7.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 354
A wonderful story.

Next, Claire and her daughter, poor Brianna, will welcome the hell-like carnival on Paradise Island.

In order to celebrate this great plot, here are some pictures that may be suitable for the occasion.

This time, I use the appearance after the fifth season, which may help you.
Dear kingofshadow
Thank you very much for the kind words and especially the great pictures, which I will definitely use in the coming chapters. The coming chapters will be tough for Claire and Brianna and it's a long way to the Stephen Bonnet's lair. My big thanks also go to Jjjack who has again contributed with some pictures and there will be lots more to see from him in the chapters to come. Also, the 2nd Outlander "Spy Between Two Fires" story is developing nicely slowly, but it will be much less brutal than this story here, I hope for numerous participations.

Claire Brianna bs303_1808.jpg

Back
Top Bottom