OUTLANDER the hidden story about Claire fraser's captivity and her suffering by the Comte de san Germain english and german picturestory

Go to CruxDreams.com
When Claire refused to satisfy her tormentor orally, he grabbed the young woman, and dragged her again into that torture chamber, which also contained a cauldron with glowing pliers and branding irons. Rufus and one of the "Les disciples" put Claire's hands in chains and pulled them far above her head to the low ceiling of the torture chamber. Rufus whipped Claire several times on her defenseless breasts while the other man took a glowing iron with a thick leather glove from the brazier and held it in front of Claire's firm breasts. The sadistic Marquise twirled again on her nipples, which made Claire groan again and again. "So my dear, Pierre will slowly burn one tit after the other, you will regret having refused to me" Pierre moved the glowing iron closer to Claire's pink nipple, then with a short hiss he only briefly touched her soft skin above the base of the chest. The young woman only screamed hysterically and begged for mercy in both English and French, which amused her tormentors even more. "Well, you little English whore, you will lose your stubbornness, come on Pierre let her feel the heat again" "Nooooo pitie, pitie" the young woman shouted again and turned directly to the Marquise. "Please don't brand me again, I will do everything you ask me, I will satisfy you like you have never been satisfied, just please make it stop" The Marquise grabbed Claire's hair and spoke to her in a calm tone "You will be my wandering whore, we will travel from castle to castle, there you will fulfill the most perverted wishes of your future customers, you will pay back every sou, coin by coin to your master the Comte, and with the full commitment of your body, do you understand? ”Claire nodded briefly and whimpered "I will be your whore, I will be available to you day and night as you wish". Vauxhall turned to his men, "Monsigneurs, before we send this lady on the move, I will leave her to you for this night, I wish you a lot of pleasure.
With these words, the men pounced on the young woman again, Claire's chains were removed, and this time none of her holes were spared. Two other men took part in this group rape and Claire only surrendered to her fate, satisfied the men with her hands and mouth, only to avoid a worse fate. The men lived their desires on the defenseless body of their prisoner, and they continued to abuse her until the early hours of the morning.

Als sich Claire weigerte ihren Peiniger oral zu befriedigen, packte er abermals die junge Frau und schleppte sie abermals in jene Folterkammer in der sich auch ein Kessel mit glühenden Zangen und Brandeisen befand. Rufus und einer der „Les disciples“ legten Claires Hände in Ketten und zogen diese weit über ihren Kopf an die niedrige Decke der Folterkammer. Rufus peitschte Claire mehrmals auf ihre nachten schutzlosen Brüste, während der andere Mann ein glühendes Eisen mit einem dicken Lederhandschuh aus dem Kohlenbecken entnahm und dies grinsend vor Claires feste Brüste hielt. Abermals zwirbelte der sadistische Marquise an ihren Nippeln, was Claire immer wieder aufstöhnen ließ. „So meine liebe Pierre wird dir nun ganz langsam eine Titte nach der anderen versengen, du wirst es bereuen dich mir verweigert zu haben“ Pierre bewegte die Glut immer näher auf Claires rosa Nippel zu, dann mit einem kurzen zischen berührte er ganz kurz nur ihre weiche Haut oberhalb des Brustansatzes. Die junge Frau schrie nur mehr hysterisch auf und bettelte sowohl auf englisch als auch französisch um Gnade, dies amüsierte ihre Peiniger nur noch umso mehr. „Na du kleine, englische Dirne, da vergeht dir wohl deine Widerspenstigkeit, los Pierre lass sie noch einmal die Glut spüren“ „Nooooo pitie, pitie“ schrie die junge Frau abermals und wendete sich direkt an den Marquise. „ Bitte nicht das Brandeisen, ich werde alles tun was ihr von mir verlangt, ich werde euch befriedigen wie ihr noch nie befriedigt wurdet, nur macht bitte, dass er aufhört“ Der Marquise packte Claires Haare und sprach mit ruhigem Ton zu ihr“ Du wirst meine Wanderhure, wir werden von Schloss zu Schloss reisen, dort wirst du die abartigsten Wünsche deiner zukünftigen Kunden erfüllen, du wirst jeden Sou, Münze für Münze deinem Herrn dem Comte zurückzahlen, und das mit vollstem Einsatz deines Körpers, hast du verstanden?“ Claire nickte nur kurz und wimmerte „Ich werde eure Hure sein, ich werde euch Tag und Nacht zur Verfügung stehen, wie ihr es wünscht“. Vauxhall wandte sich an seine Männer „Monsigneurs, bevor wir diese Dame auf Wanderschaft schicken überlasse ich sie ihnen noch für diese Nacht, ich wünsche viel Vergnügen. Mit diesen Worten stürzten sich die Männer abermals auf die junge Frau, Claire wurden die Ketten abgenommen, und diesmal wurde keines ihrer Löcher verschont. Zwei weitere Männer beteiligten sich an dieser Gruppenvergewaltigung und Claire ergab sich nur mehr ihrem Schicksal, befriedigte die Männer mit Händen und Mund, nur um einem schlimmeren Schicksal zu entgehen. Die Männer lebten ihre Lüste auf dem wehrlosen Körper ihrer Gefangenen aus, und vergingen sich an ihr bis in die frühen Morgenstunden.

Attachments

• Claire whipped and branded.jpg
    Claire whipped and branded.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 803
  • Menage de trois.jpg
    Menage de trois.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 632
  • 1 vs 3.jpg
    1 vs 3.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 600
After the men had enough of her, Rufus appeared in the cell with the words "So you English whore, after the gentlemen are done with you we start the lessons, first lesson oral satisfaction of your future customers".
Rufus dragged the young woman to a cell, where he forced Claire to her knees and demanded oral satisfaction from her. "Either you lick my cock now or I have to increase your motivation a little with the whip and pliers", the young woman finally submitted and did as she was told, Rufus mercilessly pushed his hard erected cock into Claire's mouth until he finally came and splashed his sperm into her face. "Lick it clean," he ordered, and Claire complied again
This martyrdom repeated itself for a week, day after day Claire had to satisfy the most perverted desires of her cruel tormentor. Finally the Comte found that it was time to introduce Claire to her new professional life, she was washed and Claire finally got fresh clothes to put on, the dress was not like a prostitute, but rather a noble lady. Finally there followed a three-hour carriage ride to the property of a friend of Vauxhall and San Germain, Captain Randall accompanied the carriage, since he was also invited to the property. Vauxhall clearly explained to Claire what types of punishment she would face if she did not cooperate. In the middle of the path the Comte finally stopped the carriage, he had discovered an old friend on the side of the path. "Bonsoir Monsigneur Poldark, what brings you to this area". "Tall business" replied the tall man, "and women, of course” Poldark laughed out loud. The Comte replied"I would have a lovely lady with me, she is English like you, would you be interested?”. Poldark replied, "Let's see, maybe we can do some business". The Comte hissed at Claire, "So my dear first option to pay off your debts, should Monsigneur Poldark not be satisfied, I will let you run chained to the carriage to our destination, naked.
Claire nodded and got out of the carriage, greedily she was immediately touched by her customer. Poldark took off his clothes and instructed Claire to do the same. Reluctant at first, but faced with the sharp look from San Germain and Vauxhall, Claire followed the order and undressed. Poldark instructed Claire, "So girl you will please me with your mouth first, then I want to feel your tits on my cock, and finally I will penetrate your pussy. Claire followed all the instructions which Poldark kept acknowledging with loud groaning noises. The woman finally surrendered completely, tried to forget the world around her, and Poldark was quite impresses with the English woman's art of love. After the Englishman paid for the love services, the men climbed back into the carriage with Claire and continued their journey. Jack Randall looked a little bored and said to the two nobles, "Gentlemen, there is still a little time, would it bother you to use Madame Fraser's oral skills?" The Comte nodded in agreement and pushed Claire off the seat to the floor, Randall took out his penis and ordered Claire "So you little whore make me happy" Again Claire performed her oral skills and satisfied her tormentor in every way possible with her lips, tongue and mouth. Finally the carriage reached the Whiley family estate. Once there, Claire was welcomed, which she immediately noticed that all of the service staff were black people, apparently illegal slaves. Claire was led into an elegant salon where several men were waiting. Mr Whiley an English aristocrat appeared and immediately turned to Claire. "Oh Monsigneur Vauxhall, what a beautiful rose you brought me there". Vauxhall replied, "This is Mrs. Claire Fraser, she has a lot of debt to the Comte, she will now work off with her body." Whiley hisses at Claire, " You were the whore who was responsible for the loss of the Comtes ship, among them were also my goods, well wait my Mandingo negroes will literally drive you out of such interference. Four tall, colored people appeared, all of them completely undressed and approaching the young woman. "Take them off, the gentlemen should see what they get for their money" the men removed one piece of clothing after another of Claire's well-shaped body until she only wore white panties. Finally, the men eyed Claire and joked about her situation. Whiley reappeared, "Well monsigners, what scenario would they have given Madame Fraser to?" One of the men replied, "We would like to see this white flesh under black mandingo bodies." Whiley clapped twice and suddenly Claire was surrounded by several colored people, who, however, touched her almost tenderly

Nachdem die Männer von ihr abgelassen hatten erschien Rufus in der Zelle mit den Worten „So du englische Hure, nachdem die Gentleman mit dir fertig sind fangen wir mit den Unterrichtsstunden an, erste Lektion orale Befriedigung deiner zukünftigen Kunden“. Rufus schleppte die junge Frau in eine Zelle, dort zwang er Claire auf die Knie und forderte von ihr orale Befriedigung. „Entweder du leckst jetzt meinen Schwanz oder ich muss deine Motivation mit Peitsche und Kneifzange ein wenig erhöhen“, die junge Frau fügte sich schließlich und tat wie ihr befohlen wurde, Rufus stieß seinen harten Schwanz gnadenlos in Claires Mund, bis dieser schließlich kam und ihr sein Sperma ins Gesicht spritzte. „Leck ihn sauber“ befahl er, und Claire gehorchte abermals. Dieses Martyrium wiederholte sich eine Woche lang, Tag für Tag musste Claire die perversesten Wünsche ihres grobschlächtigen Peinigers befriedigen. Schließlich befand der Comte das es Zeit war Claire in ihr neues Berufsleben einzuführen, sie wurde gewaschen und Claire bekam endlich wieder frische Wäsche anzuziehen, das Kleid entsprach so gar nicht einer Prostituierten, vielmehr einer adeligen Lady. Schließlich folgte eine ca dreistündige Kutschfahrt zum Anwesen eines Freundes von Vauxhall und San Germain, Captain Randall begleitete die Kutsche, da er ebenfalls auf das Anwesen eingeladen war. Vauxhall erklärte Claire noch eindrücklich welche Arten der Bestrafung für sie vorgesehen wären würde sie nicht kooperieren. In der Mitte des Weges ließ der Comte schließlich die Kutsche anhalten, er hatte einen alten Freund am Wegesrand entdeckt. „Bonsoir Monsigneur Poldark, was verschlägt euch in diese Gegend“. „Geschäfte“ erwiderte der großgewachsene Mann, „und Frauen“ natürlich lachte Poldark schallend. „Ich hätte da eine reizende Dame bei mir, sie ist Engländerin wie ihr, hättet ihr Interesse. Poldark erwiderte“ Lasst mal sehen, vielleicht kommen wir ja ins Geschäft“. Der Comte zischte Claire an, „So meine liebe die erste Möglichkeit Deine Schulden abzubezahlen, sollte Monsigneur Poldark nicht zufriedengestellt werden, lasse ich dich an die Kutsche gefesselt bis zu unserem Zielpunkt nachlaufen, nackt. Claire nickte und stieg aus der Kutsche, gierig wurde sie sofort von ihrem Kunden angefasst. Poldark entledigte sich seiner Kleidung, und wies Claire an es ihm gleichzutun. Anfangs widerwillig, doch mit dem scharfen Blick von San Germain konfrontiert folgte Claire der Aufforderung und zog sich aus. Poldark wies Claire an „So Mädchen zuerst wirst du mich mit dem Mund befriedigen, dann möchte ich deine Titten auf meinem Schwanz spüren, und zuletzt werde ich noch dein Fötzchen penetrieren. Claire befolgte alle Anweisungen was Poldark immer wieder mit lauten Stöhngeräuschen quittierte. Die Frau gab sich schließlich ganz hin, versuchte ihre Umwelt zu vergessen, und Poldark war durchaus angetan von den Liebeskünsten der Engländerin. Nachdem der Engländer für die Liebesdienste bezahlt hatte, stiegen die Männer mit Claire wieder in die Kutsche und setzten ihre Fahrt fort. Jack Randall wirkte ein wenig gelangweilt und sprach zu den beiden Adeligen“ Meine Herren es ist noch ein wenig Zeit, würde es Sie stören die oralen Fähigkeiten von Madame Fraser etwas in Anspruch zu nehmen?“ Der Comte nickte zustimmend, und schob Claire vom Sitz auf den Boden, Randall nahm seinen Penis heraus und befahl Claire „ Los du kleine Hure mach mich glücklich“ Abermals vollführte Claire ihre oralen Fähigkeiten und befriedigte ihren Peiniger auf jede erdenkliche Weise mit Lippen, Zunge und Mund. Schließlich erreichte die Kutsche das Anwesen der Familie Whiley. Dort angekommen wurde Claire in Empfang genommen, was ihr sofort auffiel, dass sämtliches Dienstpersonal aus Farbigen bestand, es handelte sich scheinbar um illegale Sklaven. Claire wurde in einen eleganten Salon geführt wo schon mehrere Männer warteten. Mr Whiley ein englischer Aristokrat erschien und wandte sich sofort an Claire. „Oh Monsigneur Vauxhall, welch eine wunderschöne Rose habt ihr mir denn da mitgebracht“. Vauxhall entgegnete „ Das ist Mrs Claire Fraser, sie hat eine Menge Schulden bei dem Comte, die wird sie nun mit ihrem Körper abarbeiten“ Whiley zischt Claire an“ Warst du die Hure die für den Verlust des Schiffes vom Comte verantwortlich war, darunter waren auch meine Waren, na warte meine Mandingo Neger werden dir solche Einmischungen im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes austreiben. Vier großgewachsene Farbige erschienen, alle waren völlig unbekleidet und schritten auf die junge Frau zu. „Zieht sie aus, die Gentleman sollen sehen was sie für ihr Geld bekommen“ die Männer streifen ein Kleidungsstück nach dem anderen von Claires wohlgeformten Körper bis sie nur noch ein weißes Höschen anhatte. Schließlich musterten die Männer Claire und scherzten über ihre Situation. Whiley erschien erneut“ Nun Monsigneurs welches Szenario hätten sie Madame Fraser zugedacht“ Einer der Männer erwiderte“ wir würden gerne dieses weiße Fleisch unter schwarzen Mandingokörpern sehen“ Whiley klatsche zweimal und plötzlich war Claire von mehreren Farbigen umgeben, die sie jedoch fast zärtlich anfassten

To be continued if you like it, thanks again to Jjjack for his great help, and some of his pics.

Attachments

• 1Claires long night.jpg
    1Claires long night.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 543
  • 2 Oral lession in dungeon by Rufus.jpg
    2 Oral lession in dungeon by Rufus.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 531
  • 3 Claires oral lesson by rufus 2.jpg
    3 Claires oral lesson by rufus 2.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 523
  • 4 Rufus fucks Claire in prison.jpg
    4 Rufus fucks Claire in prison.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 535
  • 5 Carriage sale.jpg
    5 Carriage sale.jpg
    742 KB · Views: 539
  • 6 Carriage blowjob new.jpg
    6 Carriage blowjob new.jpg
    831.6 KB · Views: 535
  • 7 Blowjob in Carriage.jpg
    7 Blowjob in Carriage.jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 536
  • 8 Claire is the new toy.jpg
    8 Claire is the new toy.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 612
In French, one of the colored people whispered something in her ear "Madame we are playing when we entertain them, they are happy, but the can be very cruel, if they don’t like the spectacle" Claire let the two colored people put her on a small bed bench in the middle of the salon, soon after laying one of the colored people under Claire while the other pretended to penetrate her from the front. Claire immediately understood the situation and played along, simulating another mass rape with a face in pain, but the two colored people were only tender to her, which gradually raised the displeasure of the audience. Whiley appeared furiously with a riding crop and hit Claire and her two fellow sufferers several times. Angrily, Whiley shouted at his prisoners, "If you don't give us a good performance, I will let you negro's cocks be cut off, and they'll be served to Madame Fraser for dinner." Stiff with terror, the young woman gathered and whispered to her helpers, "Fuck me, otherwise they will kill you, take me hard so that these pigs get their satisfaction, but they leave you alone. The two colored nodded reluctantly and penetrated Claire anal and vaginal at the same time with great applause from the crowd. Whiley seemed a little bit drunk and just screamed ecstatically "Well please I knew I could rely on my mandingos, if you fucked this English whore I want to see your firm cocks in Madame's mouth at the same time, but first I want to I see if you have stretched and stretched her pussy enough, present her on the small table there. Claire was startled and only replied softly, "No, please don't, they are too big." The two colored people put Claire's feet in chains, lifted their bodies onto a narrow chair, and Whiley stretched the chains so high that everyone could see her wet and penetrated cun. Suddenly she recognized an old acquaintance in the audience, the Duke of Sandringham, the man who had set this trap, stood in front of her smiling and watched the unworthy spectacle. Claire hissed at the duke, "You bastard, Jamie will kill you that” The duke, laughing, turned to the other guests and replied "I think Madame speaks too much, how can we change that?" Whiley spoke to his visitors again "Now Monsigneurs, as the last performance of the evening, Madame Fraser will orally satisfy these two tough niggers, both cocks at the same time, will you do it or will we have to take out your teeth? The two colored people drove up and down with their hard erect cocks over the flawless face of the young woman, finally Claire took the initiative and sucked, licked each cock again and again, she took both penises in her mouth at the same time and almost believed to suffocate, but the fear of the consequences were greater than the pain and disgust. Whiley clapped in his hands, five more colored people appeared, they were not delicate men like those two before, five muscle-bound colored people appeared and no longer took Claire tenderly. Whiley explained to the impressed spectators, "Well, gentlemen, the highlight of the evening, Madame will still be the toy of my five fighting negroes, I wish you a good entertainment. After these words, the five Negros turned on Claire and another long night of humiliation and rape followed. “The men in the audience instructed the five colored people how to take the woman, they enjoyed Claire's humiliation to the fullest. Claire was taken in all possible positions, vaginally, anally and also had to take care of the oral needs of her tormentors. When the rapists were at their peak, they sprayed their sperm on the prisoner's face and chest, Claire almost surrendered absentmindedly to her fate and only thought of England.

Auf französisch flüsterte ihr einer der Farbigen etwas ins Ohr „Madame spielt mit, wenn wir sie unterhalten sind sie zufrieden, doch wehe es gefällt ihnen das Schauspiel nicht“ Claire ließ sich von den beiden Farbigen auf eine kleine Bettbank inmitten des Salons legen, alsbald legte sich einer der Farbigen unter Claire während der andere so tat als würde er sie von vorne penetrieren. Claire verstand sofort die Situation und spielt mit, mit schmerzverzerrtem Gesicht simulierte sie eine weitere Massenvergewaltigung, doch die zwei Farbigen waren nur zärtlich zu ihr was allmählich den Unmut des Publikums heraufbeschwörte. Whiley erschien wutentbrannt mit einer Reitpeitsche und schlug mehrmals auf Claire und ihre beiden Leidensgenossen ein. Wütend schrie Whiley seine Gefangenen an“Wenn ihr uns keine gute Vorstellung liefert lasse ich euch Negern die Schwänze abschneiden, die werden dann Madame Fraser zum Abendessen serviert“ Starr vor Schreck sammelte sich die junge Frau und flüsterte ihren Helfern zu „Fickt mich, sonst gehen wir alle drauf, nehmt mich hart ran damit diese Schweine ihre Befriedigung bekommen, aber sie euch in Ruhe lassen. Die zwei Farbigen nickten etwas widerwillig und penetrierten Claire gleichzeitig anal und vaginal unter großem Applaus der anwesenden Meute. Whiley schien schon leicht etwas betrunken zu sein und schrie nur ekstatisch“Na bitte ich wusste doch, dass ich mich auf meine Mandingos verlassen kann, wenn ihr diese englische Hure gefickt habt möchte ich eure festen Schwänze gleichzeitig im Mund von Madame sehen, aber zuerst möchte ich sehen ob ihr ihre Möse auch ausreichend gedehnt und befeuchtet habt, präsentiert sie auf dem kleinen Tisch da. Claire erschrak kurz und entgegnete nur leise „Nein das bitte nicht, sie sind zu groß“ Die beiden Farbigen legten Claires Füße in Ketten, hoben ihren Körper auf einen schmalen Stuhl,und Whiley spannte die Ketten so weit nach oben, sodass jeder die feuchte und mit Sperma verklebte Möse von ihr sehen konnte. Plötzlich erkannte sie im Publikum einen alten Bekannten, der Duke von Sandringham, jener Mann der ihr diese Falle gestellt hatte stand lächelnd vor ihr und beobachtete das unwürdige Schauspiel. Claire zischte zum Duke “Sie Bastard, Jamie wird sie dafür umbringen“ Der Duke drehte sich lachend zu den anderen Gästen um und erwiderte “Ich glaube Madame spricht zu viel, wie können wir das wohl ändern?“ Whiley sprach erneut zu seinen Besuchern“ nun Monsigneurs, als letzte Darbietung des Abends wird Madame Fraser diese zwei harten Nigger oral befriedigen und zwar beide Schwänze gleichzeitig, du wirst das doch schaffen oder müssen wir dir dich von deinen Zähnen befreien? Die beiden Farbigen fuhren mit ihren harten erigierten Gliedern auf und ab über das makellose Gesicht der jungen Frau, schließlich ergriff Claire die Initiative und saugte, leckte immer wieder abwechselnd einen Schwanz, immer wieder nahm sie beide Penise zugleich in den Mund und glaubte fast daran zu ersticken, doch die Angst vor den Konsequenzen war größer als der Schmerz und Ekel. Whiley klatschte in die Hände, fünf weitere Farbige erschienen, das waren keine feingliedrigen Männer wie jene zwei zuvor, fünf muskelbepackte Farbige erschienen und packten Claire nun nicht mehr zärtlich an. Whiley erklärte den beeindruckten Zuschauern „Nun meine Herrschaften der Höhepunkt des Abends, Madame wird heute noch das Spielzeug meiner fünf Kampfneger sein, ich wünsche gute Unterhaltung. Nach diesen Worten stürzten sich die fünf Muskelprotze auf Claire und es folgte eine weitere lange Nacht voller Erniedrigungen und Qualen“ Die Männer im Publikum wiesen die fünf Farbigen an wie sie die Frau zu nehmen hätten, sie genossen die Erniedrigung Claires in vollen Zügen. Claire wurde in allen möglichen Stellungen genommen, vaginal, anal und auch um die oralen Bedürfnisse ihrer Peiniger musste sie sich kümmern. Als die Vergewaltiger am Höhepunkt waren spritzten sie ihr Sperma auf Gesicht und Brust der Gefangenen, Claire ergab sich fast schon geistesabwesend in ihr Schicksal und dachte nur mehr an England

Thanks again toJjjack for his great help!!!!!

Attachments

• 1Claire prepared for Mandingo Show.jpg
    1Claire prepared for Mandingo Show.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 567
  • 2Claire doublepenetrated.jpg
    2Claire doublepenetrated.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 571
  • 3Claire presented in front of Sandringham.jpg
    3Claire presented in front of Sandringham.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 557
  • 4Oral show with Mandingos.jpg
    4Oral show with Mandingos.jpg
    527.3 KB · Views: 554
  • 5Claire surrounded by rapists.jpg
    5Claire surrounded by rapists.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 549
  • 6Claire prepared for gangbang.jpg
    6Claire prepared for gangbang.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 544
  • 7Claire blacked again.jpg
    7Claire blacked again.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 552
  • 8Merciless gangrape.jpg
    8Merciless gangrape.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 542
  • 9Claire blacked cum.jpg
    9Claire blacked cum.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 550

In the years of Outlander? Nope. Dickens once described that the Negroes in Britain of the XVIII centrury were paraded in circuses in those years as main attractions, next to the bearded women and lupus heavy lifters ... I'm not saying that was right or anything but I equally dislike when BBC cast a black female as one of the England's queens (as they did recently) only to make a statement about their inclusiveness.

After seeing a few more recent episodes of Outlander now I have trouble trying to remember where those black studs were in this pre-Victorian drama ....
Well I assume youhave just seen the first season of Outlander, this plays in scotland. But my story starts at the beginning of season 2 when Claire and Jamie (I dont wanna give too much spoilers about season 2, (but there ist also a interresting scenario with the french king and a gang with the name les disciples) go to france. There they try to stop the Jacobite Rising, and Claire got into conflict with the Comte de San Germain. There my little story starts. In season 4 and 5 the story plays in America, there I also have some nice scenario ideas, about Claires adventures with pirates like Stephen Bonett, or her Kidnapping by some bandits. More to come if you like.
Some pics of season 2.

Attachments

• Outlander-Season-1b-promotional-picture-outlander-2014-tv-series-38251211-1800-1200.jpg
    Outlander-Season-1b-promotional-picture-outlander-2014-tv-series-38251211-1800-1200.jpg
    656 KB · Views: 449
  • Outlander-Vengeance-Is-Mine-2x11-promotional-picture-outlander-2014-tv-series-39699830-1800-1200.jpg
    Outlander-Vengeance-Is-Mine-2x11-promotional-picture-outlander-2014-tv-series-39699830-1800-1200.jpg
    916.1 KB · Views: 417
  • S02E07-still27.jpg
    S02E07-still27.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 400
  • S02E07-still31.jpg
    S02E07-still31.jpg
    1,018.2 KB · Views: 383
  • Tobias-Menzies-as-Black-Jack-Randall-and-Caitriona-Balfe-as-Claire-Randall-Fraser-Episode-205.jpg
    Tobias-Menzies-as-Black-Jack-Randall-and-Caitriona-Balfe-as-Claire-Randall-Fraser-Episode-205.jpg
    927.9 KB · Views: 374
  • 26-1.jpg
    26-1.jpg
    944.6 KB · Views: 366
  • caitriona-balfe-as-claire-fraser-in-outlander-season-2-2x04-2.jpg
    caitriona-balfe-as-claire-fraser-in-outlander-season-2-2x04-2.jpg
    852.3 KB · Views: 374
  • Outlander-Season-2-Claire-Official-Picture-claire-and-jamie-fraser-39402809-1200-1800.jpg
    Outlander-Season-2-Claire-Official-Picture-claire-and-jamie-fraser-39402809-1200-1800.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 387
  • Outlander-Season-2-Promotional-Picture-claire-and-jamie-fraser-39402791-700-730.jpg
    Outlander-Season-2-Promotional-Picture-claire-and-jamie-fraser-39402791-700-730.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 382
  • Outlander-Vengeance-Is-Mine-2x11-promotional-picture-claire-and-jamie-fraser-39826031-1800-1200.jpg
    Outlander-Vengeance-Is-Mine-2x11-promotional-picture-claire-and-jamie-fraser-39826031-1800-1200.jpg
    354.4 KB · Views: 425
Well I assume youhave just seen the first season of Outlander, this plays in scotland. But my story starts at the beginning of season 2 when Claire and Jamie (I dont wanna give too much spoilers about season 2, (but there ist also a interresting scenario with the french king and a gang with the name les disciples) go to france. There they try to stop the Jacobite Rising, and Claire got into conflict with the Comte de San Germain. There my little story starts. In season 4 and 5 the story plays in America, there I also have some nice scenario ideas, about Claires adventures with pirates like Stephen Bonett, or her Kidnapping by some bandits. More to come if you like.
Some pics of season 2.

Thanks for clarifications. From the show (that I watched rather intermittently) I was left with the fact that Caitriona has nice tits.

Thanks for clarifications. From the show (that I watched rather intermittently) I was left with the fact that Caitriona has nice tits.
I totally agree!!!!!

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    375.4 KB · Views: 417
  • ass-c-multi-CaitrionaBalfe-Outlander-s1e7-hd720.jpg
    ass-c-multi-CaitrionaBalfe-Outlander-s1e7-hd720.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 426
  • ass-c-multi-CaitrionaBalfe-Outlander-s1e8-hd1080.jpg
    ass-c-multi-CaitrionaBalfe-Outlander-s1e8-hd1080.jpg
    588.8 KB · Views: 405
  • caitriona_balfe_4f3c30_infobox-7f012037_web.jpg
    caitriona_balfe_4f3c30_infobox-7f012037_web.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 409
  • Caitriona-Balfe_thefappening2015_com-2.jpg
    Caitriona-Balfe_thefappening2015_com-2.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 385
  • 3cca72a6b030f76b09d6d2e8b10e2d83_full.jpg
    3cca72a6b030f76b09d6d2e8b10e2d83_full.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 376
  • 5be086e092bd8.jpg
    5be086e092bd8.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 379
  • 5c0d2fe3a16ba.jpg
    5c0d2fe3a16ba.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 360
  • 59ecd86a7570b.jpg
    59ecd86a7570b.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 371
  • Balfe-Outlander_759143.jpg
    Balfe-Outlander_759143.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 411
Some more updated scenes , season five is amazing, especially the magical life saved by handjob scene was amazing, update on story will come later, the story will end now soon.

Attachments

• 1587400516_008.jpg
    1587400516_008.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 355
  • 1587400555_005.jpg
    1587400555_005.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 336
  • 1587400561_004.jpg
    1587400561_004.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 338
  • 1587400595_002.jpg
    1587400595_002.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 323
  • 1587400546_001.jpg
    1587400546_001.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 331
  • caitriona-balfe-outlander-19e5960bc4d7bbe711ac5bd672848b0c.jpg
    caitriona-balfe-outlander-19e5960bc4d7bbe711ac5bd672848b0c.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 342
  • caitriona-balfe-outlander-e5fbb21cff9674cb9f5713750d1bb7f7.jpg
    caitriona-balfe-outlander-e5fbb21cff9674cb9f5713750d1bb7f7.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 348
  • caitriona-balfe-outlander-7334c241d275486568def2d9948393e6.jpg
    caitriona-balfe-outlander-7334c241d275486568def2d9948393e6.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 337
  • caitriona-balfe-outlander-837efbebce487fc2460afadcdab33ddc.jpg
    caitriona-balfe-outlander-837efbebce487fc2460afadcdab33ddc.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 400
Final and last episode of season 5 looks interresting, Claire got old, but still hot.

Attachments

• Outlander_-Ep-511-Journeycake-Google-Chrome-2020-05-02-23-42-40-5.png
    Outlander_-Ep-511-Journeycake-Google-Chrome-2020-05-02-23-42-40-5.png
    726.1 KB · Views: 390
  • EXFLn-tWkAEDjaK.png
    EXFLn-tWkAEDjaK.png
    914.3 KB · Views: 405
  • EXL06ifWAAAQR4y.jpg
    EXL06ifWAAAQR4y.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 412
  • outlander-s05e11-journeycake-720p..mkv_003609356.jpg
    outlander-s05e11-journeycake-720p..mkv_003609356.jpg