Overlooked male limits possibility

What would be done before you shout the safe word?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
I suggest again a consensual play or a passion play in a church. When I posted

I was overlooking the possibility that female guards would torture and rape the male condemned. In my personal sexual live I don't like to get blown by females, which is my first option. I also left out the nailing of the penis or the scrotum on the cross, the cutting of these two. That would be to much for me. So I made the following questionnaire. In case anyone is interested I will stop before the last 2-

I’m heterosexual, and basically hate anal penetration, but can see myself accepting that as a form of degradation in the right setting.

But fisting, nope. Even if it’s been a fantastic session with the promise of great torture to come, try to fist me and I’m pulling the plug. I’d be quite angry since clearly I’d have stipulated it as a no go area, same with skat

just not for me and will ruin the session, break trust. To the tune of Meatloaf: “I would do anything for kinky roleplay but I won’t do that...”

I’m heterosexual, and basically hate anal penetration, but can see myself accepting that as a form of degradation in the right setting.

But fisting, nope. Even if it’s been a fantastic session with the promise of great torture to come, try to fist me and I’m pulling the plug. I’d be quite angry since clearly I’d have stipulated it as a no go area, same with skat
Guess for most it is to far, also for me. As heterosexual accepting an anal receiving role, may be already quite a big step. Don't know if it is a smaller step for the younger generations which grow up with the internet.

Back
Top Bottom