Oxana and Julia on video - Virgin Crucifix

Go to CruxDreams.com
I`m Sorry Shevak, you wrote my first story when i arrived here, but i have been stuck in one thread and did`nt realize there were others just as erotic, now tell me, who is going to be mother. i was born in 1985. somehow i don`t think i could be mother, but fantasy wise anything goes

I`m Sorry Shevak, you wrote my first story when i arrived here, but i have been stuck in one thread and did`nt realize there were others just as erotic, now tell me, who is going to be mother. i was born in 1985. somehow i don`t think i could be mother, but fantasy wise anything goes
Marcie is your mother. You must be 27, so the ages work out fine. Maybe LittleSiss, who was born in 1989, could be your little sister. We'll make it a trio!

Marcie is your mother. You must be 27, so the ages work out fine. Maybe LittleSiss, who was born in 1989, could be your little sister. We'll make it a trio!

:D

You have got to be kidding me, Trial Fair, you might just as well take us out into the yard and start banging the nails in

So I have your permission to use you in a story?

Back
Top Bottom