Panic Orgasm

Go to CruxDreams.com
Don't you love it, when your horny sex slave is trying to climax one last time, because you threaten to cut her clit off, so she would never be able to climax again?

Isn't it sweet to watch her rubbing her pussy in panic because the time is running out?

Well, you have no plans to actually cut of her love knob just yet, but she doesn't know that... and who knows... maybe one day you might not be bluffing...

0573733931.gif

Don't you love it, when your horny sex slave is trying to climax one last time, because you threaten to cut her clit off, so she would never be able to climax again?

Isn't it sweet to watch her rubbing her pussy in panic because the time is running out?

Well, you have no plans to actually cut of her love knob just yet, but she doesn't know that... and who knows... maybe one day you might not be bluffing...

View attachment 415702
I hate to be blunt but are you writing a story or just masturbating?

I hate to be blunt but are you writing a story or just masturbating?

Well, if mocking other's people's fantasies is getting you off then I have an idea what you're doing while you ask me stuff like this. ;-)

Seriously: what's your point mocking me like that? If you don't like the fantasies I'm sharing, please don't read them. Other people on this forum seem to like them. And by the way: this is the pics subsection of the forum. I wasn't aware that it's required to write an entire story to each picture that is being posted.

Well, if mocking other's people's fantasies is getting you off then I have an idea what you're doing while you ask me stuff like this. ;-)

Seriously: what's your point mocking me like that? If you don't like the fantasies I'm sharing, please don't read them. Other people on this forum seem to like them. And by the way: this is the pics subsection of the forum. I wasn't aware that it's required to write an entire story to each picture that is being posted.

I liked watching her masturbate, however threats with knives are a tad too near the truth of what happens all too often, for my liking.
Conclusion I have mixed feelings about this clip.:confused:

Yes, I'm pretty much with that- the idea of a 'panic orgasm' brought on by real fear
doesn't seem to me out of bounds on this site, that's why I gave the top post a 'like'.
Like for Cruxlover, the thought of actual mutilation isn't a turn-on for me.
But (as with Markus's pictures, for example, which often do involve mutilation)
if I don't like something, I pass it by.

Back
Top Bottom