Pants For Prance

How dressed on the Cross?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
In self crucifixion, I cant answer, I dont pratice ...
But in "public" crucifixion, I couldn't imagine to keep my loincloth all the time ; at one moment or at another one, somebody or myself will undress my body and it's obviously good : us, women, have so beautiful things to show to you, men !
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

In self crucifixion, I cant answer, I dont pratice ...
But in "public" crucifixion, I couldn't imagine to keep my loincloth all the time ; at one moment or at another one, somebody or myself will undress my body and it's obviously good : us, women, have so beautiful things to show to you, men !
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Not just the men, Messaline. Such beautiful things to show interested women as well!

I like nude crucifixtions. The cross really shows off the body of both males and females. I would be nude at mine, and would love to have a women teasing me. All you have to do is just look at my avatar, it says it all about my kinks:devil:

Last edited:
On holiday in the Scottish Highalnds with my ex we visited a local artist's gallery. ( Might have been at Applecross - though I could not now swear to it - it was 35 years hence.)
He was big on crucifixion (all male sadly) but all the men were dressed in "Y-fronts" for some reason
Well I suppose JC might have worn "Y's" if they had them in 30 AD.
PS I did not buy any works.

Crucifixion is to give all,
all what you have,
thus nudity is a must.

Alone it is not always necessary and underpants let you better glide over the wood.

If confidants stay round the cross I repeat my opinion that they must keep their fingers home.
The cross, the procedure for suffering and the endurance are main issue, may never be disturbed.

On holiday in the Scottish Highalnds with my ex we visited a local artist's gallery. ( Might have been at Applecross - though I could not now swear to it - it was 35 years hence.)
He was big on crucifixion (all male sadly) but all the men were dressed in "Y-fronts" for some reason

Sounds interesting. I wonder if any of his work is out there on the web?

My preference is nude, for self and for others, but it is true that wearing a little bit (whether cloth or underwear) can be interesting too. The sense of being almost but not quite naked, exposed but for a thin bit of material.
Sometimes it can seem more naked than naked.
Variety is good :D

Since one of the main purposes of crucifixion is the humiliation of the condemned, nudity is a must. To be stripped naked in public, for a man or a woman, is to lose control over one's body & to lose social standing; to be reduced to a beast, or a piece of meat. Then, to be displayed, bound or nailed, unable to cover oneself...it is the height of humiliation.

I don't practice self crux, but I believe, for the same reasons, that bondage should be nude. That's why I'm not fond of leather or latex or fetish clothes.

Also, I had to Google it to be sure: Y-fronts is Brit speak for what we Americans call briefs, or jockey briefs or tightie-whities.:cool:

If memory serves, Cooper (the company name before it became Jockey International) had a Y-Front Factory in Fife in the 50s or 60s - so maybe your artist was being paid to advertise Cooper's products.

Could it be the Scots invented 'product placement'? Why not, we invented everything else...

74b52da3515edd29a85d0131c9d57fed.jpg 915441_599850106777315_668656335_a.jpg

Ego Stipes Ergo Sum

h'm, I think they'd screwed up the 'product placement' -
Applecross (pop. 238) is probably the most inaccessible settlement on the British mainland,
35 years back it had only recently acquired a road! :p

Would you do the honours, dear heart, and click my 'like' button?​

I presume that by self-crucifixion men rather more keep underpants then women.
Do men shame about themselves or forget they it?

In every case the don't by undressing girls!

FoC
I presume that by self-crucifixion men rather more keep underpants then women.
Do men shame about themselves or forget they it?

In every case the don't by undressing girls!

FoC
I would like to be naked. I like to see my cock in full erection. I am not timid

I like nude crucifixtions. The cross really shows off the body of both males and females. I would be nude at mine, and would love to have a women teasing me. All you have to do is just look at my avatar, it says it all about my kinks:devil:
The best is crucifixion of males and females together. To suffer in agony together. The best is beautiful bodies glistened on the sun.

Sorry that I am not so experienced with VectorWorks but my design for a Cruxroom is four stipetes middle front of the walls, above horizontally connected by patibula, The whole square 10-15 cm from the walls so that for ropes or other fixations for wrists and ankles should be space enough.

Then an invitation for two men and two women.

Sorry that I am not so experienced with VectorWorks but my design for a Cruxroom is four stipetes middle front of the walls, above horizontally connected by patibula, The whole square 10-15 cm from the walls so that for ropes or other fixations for wrists and ankles should be space enough.

Then an invitation for two men and two women.
I would like to be your slave

Back
Top Bottom