Paskell's Saga-episode 5

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, it's looking like ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sycamore_Gap_Tree

But is there anyone here who can explain to me how a soo little wall could impede the passage of well determined warriors ?
I think in fact that it was rather symbolic ...

Then, the girls were parting, our two "roman" on a side and Erin in an other side ...
But our roman girls were quickly arrested, certainly due to the hidden woman and I was led to Hadrian'tent ...

Pic 33.jpg

"Are you trying to say that you're roman ? " Asked Hadrian .
" Yes, I'm ! I'm coming from the west of Britanny where I was married to a roman officer, but he was killed by the amazons ! This LittleSiss is only my personal slave : but ask for her, she'll tell you the same ..."
" Dont doubt of that, Paskell, and prepare yourself to a fabulous show ! " Wisecracked Hadrian .
We were going to a torture place and Siss was already prepared ...

Pic 34.jpg

When she saw me she screamed : " Oh Paskell, what they will do to me ? "
"No Hadrian, you cant torture LittleSiss who is only guilty to be my slave !" I answered .
Hadrian was laughing and tells me : " I've all the rights here and you, nothing! Settle for to view what it is going to happen !"
... and the torture was beginning ...

Pic 35.jpg ...

TBC ...

... the following and the end ...

Then, the torturer added some marks with a red iron; Siss was screaming, she tried to escape this horrible supplice, but, tied like she was, she could obviously not !
I saw the red iron roaming along her thighs, coming up from her belly to her breasts ...

Pic 36.jpg

It was ghastly and I couldn't tolerate more ! I quickly took a little poniard which was set to the Hadrian'belt and I planted it into the heart of Siss !
She immediately died ...

" Well, well, well !" Hadrian said " You were confessing that you're not a roman woman but , accomplice of this LittleSiss, you were perhaps coming to kill me !"
"Not to kill you, only to spy you !" I said ...
"Never mind, you'll quickly know what is our domination !"
And after a Hadrian'rape, I was let to the whip of the roman soldiers ...

Pic 37.jpg Pic 38.jpg Pic 39.gifgif

After 100 lashes, all my body was "in fire" ...

Suddenly, a voice that I knew well said : " Messa, are you with me or yet lost into your illusive " tales'box " ?"
In the same time, a lash was striking my shoulders and I screamed ...
We were into a sceance of whipping and Judith was thinking that I wasn't really into my Sub'rôle ...

Dungeon05 a_1.jpg Dungeon06_1.jpg

Never mind, one more a time, I let my fantasy running before to be anchored in the reality!
But was it not pleasing to you , members of Cruxforums ?

I'm afraid that it's ........................ THE END

PS : what happen of these other characters ,not used here ...
No doubt that they'll return for another "Paskell's Saga" episode in the future ...

Paskell white dress.jpg

I am by no means detracting from the content of this thread!

Pascale knows how to compile a vignette!

DE7F7DEA-A4ED-498F-B0A4-107C0D54D72A.jpeg

;)

Back
Top Bottom