Paskell's Saga-episode 5

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes I also saw that : it's becoming from the Australian'slang ...

Is our squirrel australian ? I'm not sure, but I found this one ... from google ...:D

Attachments

• australian_squirrel_by_dwarf4r-d5lsghu.jpg
    australian_squirrel_by_dwarf4r-d5lsghu.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 25
xM_12 (2).jpg Hum, it seems that the following is becoming ......... darker ? !

The village'chief was laughing and said : "Ah ! Ah ! Ah ! Then, it seems that it's a matter of women : let our warriors women occupy of that !"
Then, soon, six viking warriors women were stampeding against our two girls ! They obviously were skilful and the fight couldn't have any advantage, nor for the vikings, nor for the girls ...
Suddently, Barbaria was screaming : "Paskell, I'm wounded, I cant continue the fight !!!"

39.jpg

She was immediately made prisonner by the Vikings and, viewing this, Paskell was thinking that it was not more necessary to fight: she imagined a kind of stratagem to put themselves out off this trap ...
She threw out her swords and said to the women'chief : "Stop this fight and have a challenge ! We'll combat together and if I'm winner, you do let us get away ; if not, you'll use of us as you'll wish ..."
But the respons was quick : our girls were immediately chained in the center of the village and they were obliged to stay there , naked, all the night ...

The next day could be less agreable for them ...

Anyway, Paskell was regretting for having accept that Barbaria follows her, but Barbaria repeated that she was debiting towards her and, therefor, that Paskell couldn't be , in any case, feeling responsible ...

40.jpg

tbc ...

View attachment 523583 Hum, it seems that the following is becoming ......... darker ? !

The village'chief was laughing and said : "Ah ! Ah ! Ah ! Then, it seems that it's a matter of women : let our warriors women occupy of that !"
Then, soon, six viking warriors women were stampeding against our two girls ! They obviously were skilful and the fight couldn't have any advantage, nor for the vikings, nor for the girls ...
Suddently, Barbaria was screaming : "Paskell, I'm wounded, I cant continue the fight !!!"

View attachment 523584

She was immediately made prisonner by the Vikings and, viewing this, Paskell was thinking that it was not more necessary to fight: she imagined a kind of stratagem to put themselves out off this trap ...
She threw out her swords and said to the women'chief : "Stop this fight and have a challenge ! We'll combat together and if I'm winner, you do let us get away ; if not, you'll use of us as you'll wish ..."
But the respons was quick : our girls were immediately chained in the center of the village and they were obliged to stay there , naked, all the night ...

The next day could be less agreable for them ...

Anyway, Paskell was regretting for having accept that Barbaria follows her, but Barbaria repeated that she was debiting towards her and, therefor, that Paskell couldn't be , in any case, feeling responsible ...

View attachment 523585

tbc ...
Story: :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Manips: :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

:)

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom