Paskell's Saga-episode 5

Go to CruxDreams.com
The next day, Judith let me at the IMF'place ...

14 episode 21.jpg

I was soon introduced near a charming secretary , Miss Siss , who was asking for what I was wishing ...

15 episode 21.jpg

I said , with a quivering voice :
" Hum ... there ... I wish a roman'crucifixion ... a real one ..."
" Oh, no problem , miss Paskell : we do that currently ! I just was receiving a man who wanted to play Jesus ... I also have a girl who could play one of the crucified brigant : so, you could play the other'one ..."
" OK, but rather a rebell having followed Jesus because he was preaching for a better world and he didn't it ... I think that I'll insult him for his betrayal ! "
"Well, you can immediatelly join them in the preparation'room ..."
When I was entering the room, I immediatelly saw a sinewy man ..

16 episode 21.jpg

" Hello ! I'm Rufuss and I"ll soon play to be Jesus ..."
I answered : " I'll be one of your co-crucified but I'll certainly insult you because you betrayed our rebellion'fight ! But I hope that you'll not take that baddly, it's only a role play ... Are you OK for having huge sufferings ? "
"Oh, Yes ! No problem with that ! I want them so much !!!"
I continued : " We also will have a third crucified woman , but she'll be entirely devoted to you : so, the Bible'story will be respected ..."

To be continued ...

Hello ! I'm Rufuss and I"ll soon play to be Jesus ..."
I answered : " I'll be one of your co-crucified but I'll certainly insult you because you betrayed our rebellion'fight ! But I hope that you'll not take that baddly, it's only a role play ... Are you OK for having huge sufferings ? "
"Oh, Yes ! No problem with that ! I want them so much !!!"
I get to play Jesus, was waiting for this moment all my life, I am ready to suffer, always was ready, can't wait to be nailed to a cross. NAIL THOSE NAILS. Glad to watch others suffer with me.

Love this story Messaline, you even found a guys who is as hairy as me, love how you pay attention to the details.

Can't wait for the next part

The next day, Judith let me at the IMF'place ...

The IMF has use of the Pompidou Centre? Cool... :cool:
This looks like an interesting tale, Messa! :)

Rufuss is hurried ... so, one part more ... :D

When I entered the part reserved to the women, I was undressing myself beside a nice young woman ...

17 episode 21.jpg

She seemed a little jumpy and I asked for her : " So, I think that you're the third who will be crucified ? "
" Yes,I'm Kathy, but I'm afraid by that !"
"Have you never beeing crucified before ? ...even roped ?"
" No I didn't ... but I'm so much desiring to live this experience that I decided to directely start by a nailing , even if it's harshly hurting ..."
" Mmmmmm ! You're "chou" darling ! Come with me to the shower : we'll have some moments of relaxation ..." I said ...

18 episode 21.gifgif

But stop all these folks !
Get the crucifixion place , Tree is certainly waiting for us ...
When we were arriving to the crucifixion'place, we saw that a little crowd was following us : they were some members of CruxForums who were paying to see that and I think that they will be not deceived ...

19 episode 21.jpg

Rufus was arrived ... He seemed ... pensive ...
A man , leaned to a whipping post, was already waiting for us ... Certainly that he was Tree !

20 episode 21.jpg

To be continued ...

... Then , Tree said : " You all will be whipped , now, and after that, you'll lie down to your cross where your wrists will be nailed and you, women, will be fucked because I cant crucify virgins ..."

21 episode 21.jpg

That was made : the whipping ...
Rufuss was the first : he supported that rather well though that a woman was whipping him, for more shame !

22 episode 21.gifgif

Kathy was the second : she cried , she thought that it was not so much hard but the lashes were beating her lovely body without mercy !

23 episode 21.jpg 24 episode 21.jpg

... and it was me : I tried to twist to escape, I should want to be included into the post ! But, it was in vain : the lashes were always finding my soft skin !

25 episode 21.jpg 26 episode 21.jpg 27 episode 21.jpg

Then, like Rufuss was a man, he was directely nailed to his cross and soon erected in front of the crowd .

28 episode 21.jpg

To be continued ...

... Then , Tree said : " You all will be whipped , now, and after that, you'll lie down to your cross where your wrists will be nailed and you, women, will be fucked because I cant crucify virgins ..."

View attachment 630272

That was made : the whipping ...
Rufuss was the first : he supported that rather well though that a woman was whipping him, for more shame !

View attachment 630273gif

Kathy was the second : she cried , she thought that it was not so much hard but the lashes were beating her lovely body without mercy !

View attachment 630274 View attachment 630275

... and it was me : I tried to twist to escape, I should want to be included into the post ! But, it was in vain : the lashes were always finding my soft skin !

View attachment 630276 View attachment 630277 View attachment 630279

Then, like Rufuss was a man, he was directely nailed to his cross and soon erected in front of the crowd .

View attachment 630280

To be continued ...
Wonderful stuff:clapping::clapping:..and Rufuss looks wonderful.

Incredible, love the whipping scene

I'm nailed to the cross, what an exciting but painful moment. Am I going to see a process of other victims being nailed from my cross?

To be continued ...
Extremely well erected, if I may say so :)

Back
Top Bottom