Paskell's Saga-episode 5

Go to CruxDreams.com
To continue ...

... and... the rape ...
When Kathy was raped by Gunner , she was like in another world , accepting her fate without marking any feeling , like if she was somewhere else

... 29 episode  21.jpg

For me, it was quite different ...
Tree himself raped me , but I think that he always had a preference for me ... I do recognize that it was rather soft and perhaps also agreable ...

30 episode 2.jpg

Then ... the nailing...
When Kathy was lied to her cross, she seemed calm, like in a kind of ecstasy , waiting for the nails like a release ...

31 episode 21.jpg

When she was nailed to the cross, it seemed that she had hit her aim and that she could stay on it for the eternity ...

She was opting to wear the crow of thorns and had already some blood seeping along her face ...

32 episode 21.jpg

But for me, it was a great surprise !
When the first nail was ready to go throught my wrist , my computer'screen was becoming ...
black !

To be continued ...

To continue ...

... and... the rape ...
When Kathy was raped by Gunner , she was like in another world , accepting her fate without marking any feeling , like if she was somewhere else

... View attachment 632234

Tree himself raped me , but I think that he always had a preference for me ... I do recognize that it was rather soft and perhaps also agreable ...

View attachment 632235

Then ... the nailing...
When Kathy was lied to her cross, she seemed calm, like in a kind of ecstasy , waiting for the nails like a release ...

View attachment 632236

When she was nailed to the cross, it seemed that she had hit her aim and that she could stay on it for the eternity ...

She was opting to wear the crow of thorns and had already some blood seeping along her face ...

View attachment 632238

When the first nail was ready to go throught my wrist , my computer'screen was becoming ...
black !

To be continued ...

Well done, I like the images on the cross.

To continue ...

... and... the rape ...

... View attachment 632234

View attachment 632235

Then ... the nailing...

View attachment 632236

View attachment 632238

black !

To be continued ...
Adjust your monitor!!!

Sorry for the delay but I was not very inspired for the end ... I could find something acceptable and I post it now ...

But soon , it was becoming visible and I could see my usual elf ...

33 episode 21.jpg

She said : " No Paskell, this kind of crucifixion is not for you ! You could not resist ! Satisfy you in only being roped to your cross ... "
And I was waking into my bed with Judith who was asking for me if my crucifixion at the Park the last day was a success ...
I answered : "Oh yes my Judith , as usual ... or even better ..."

34 episode 21.jpg

... and she kissed me in saying : " Hum, I know well that I'm not suffisciently present for you, my love ... I'll try in the future to crucify you more often !" 35 episode 21.jpg

Did I return to the Park after that ? Of course, from time to time because Judith could obviously not satisfy all my wishes !
Walking with my patibulum before my crucifixion, I was often searching Rufus and Kathy , supposing ( hoping ) that they always were crucified somewhere , but never I saw them ...

36 episode 21.JPG

A day, then that I was looking at the documents into the hall of the Park, I saw a CD tittled "The Crucifixion" !
And it was the pics of Rufus and Kathy which were printed on it !

37 episode 21.jpg

I bought it and asked to the secretary if she had some news about them ...
She was answering : " Not at all, but you know, here the "artits" are used till that they are becoming without interest ... After that , I think that they're burned and their ashes are scaterred to the grasslands as fertilizers ."

38 episode 21.jpg

Is it the end ? For the moment , YES ... But, who knows ?
Perhaps that a day I could refind them ...

Messaline - November-18 / 2018

" Hum, a day, I could be obliged to seriously think for having this nice secretary into my bed ! "

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ah, at last ... I’ve landed a great job working for Messa’s premium French wood firm ... but even better than the office work are the lovely after hours fringe benefits....

1A2042B9-0689-4223-92B1-F54FFAD6B91D.gif

Last edited:
EPISODE 22
In this quiet night, I was alone in front of my computer ...

00 alone in front of.jpg

I was in fact reviewing my old episodes of my Paskell's Saga and, at the end of the 11th, I saw that ... Remember ...

" ... The next night, I was going to this famous cabaret ...

01 ep 22.jpg

...and had a night so full of folishness that I could forget this hard day !

02 ep 22.JPG

Messaline-June-2014 ... "

I was so much good into this role of hostess that I was invited by Eulalia, my superior, to continue till she finds another mission...

03 ep 22.jpg

TBC ...

Then, for me, each night was looking like the preceding, totally waiting that a man (or more ...) could chose me to get a chamber where, you'll see soon, I could take much money, but not ... easily, of course ...

04 ep 22.jpg

At the start of this new "work", on the fourth or fifth night, I dont exactelly remember, a man was turning around me ...

05 ep 22.jpg

He pointed me and I was conducted into a chamber where, on the bed, were negligently put down some different whips...

06 ep 22.jpg

"I dont want to fuck you, Princess, but only I propose to you a challenge : I'll whip you, not tied but free, and for each stroke you'll get money ; with the flogger, only €20, for the single tail
of course much more €100 and between your legs, to your pussy €200 ! Are you OK ?" He said ...

"OK, I'm ! " I answered ...
It was certainly the best manner to be quickly rich !

... and the first session was starting ...

I was only flogged to my ass and didn't get much money ...

07 ep 22.jpg

... but, in putting some soothing cream, he told me that I certainly will be able for much more ... !

08 ep 22.jpg

We'll see that soon ...

TBC ...

Thouht that visibly it's not interesting much people, I try to continue till that I'll be tired to do so much work for a so much little result ...

More and more, I was attracted by the whip ...

To my back, in first ...

xxx.jpg

... and later, in front ...

09 ep 22.jpg 10 ep 22.jpg

... even lied down to a bar !

11 ep 22.jpg 12 ep 22.jpg

... but always proud of my lashes'marks ...!

13 ep 22.jpg

A great moment that men liked was when, near the pool, I was whipped nude, completely devoted to the pain, in a kind of dance/trance for Boudha ...
What man could be not full of desire to get the whip ? !

14 ep 22.jpg 15 ep 22.jpg 16 ep 22.jpg

TBC ...

A day, I was used by a Lord to be his poney and to pul his little hippomobile ...
( He told me that he was called Lord Wragg ... but I doubt because in this world, people can take any name following their desire ...)

17 ep 22.jpg " Hue cocotte !" 18 ep 22.jpg "Faster, please !" 19 ep 22.jpg "Decidely, you need of training !"

... but it seems that I was not good at this work because he punished me hardly after this session !

" Take that, if only it could help you !" 20 ep 22.jpg

"Is it motivating ?" 21 ep 22.jpg

Then, my life continued till this day where ...

TBC ...

I was only flogged to my ass and didn't get much money ...
Well, you have to start somewhere. You never start a job at the top. ;)
... but, in putting some soothing cream, he told me that I certainly will be able for much more ... !
There you go! A positive evaluation. :thumbsup:
More and more, I was attracted by the whip ...
You have natural talent.
( He told me that he was called Lord Wragg ... but I doubt because in this world, people can take any name following their desire ...)

17 ep 22.jpg " Hue cocotte !
No, that could be Lord Wragg. It's the sort of thing he'd go for I think. :very_hot:
... but it seems that I was not good at this work because he punished me hardly after this session !

" Take that, if only it could help you !" 20 ep 22.jpg
Almost certainly Wragg, I would think. :D

Then, my life continued till this day where ...
...and so we wait to see what happens next. :very_hot::icon_popcorn::clapping:

Then, a day, Eul was summoning us into the control'board ...
When I say "us", it's concerning me and a new member of our secret agents called Caroline : she was a pretty girl, loving to wear flowers'dresses , but with much ability in all martial arts ...

22 ep 22 a.jpg

Anyway, we were in front of Eul ...

22 ep 22 b.jpg

... she told us :
"Our services have just discovered a new gang into the Gobie desert and it seems that they're preparing an invasion of our territories ... So, you'll go to this desert and try to learn more about them !"

"OK, Eul, you can trust us as usual !" We answered ...

Eul said : "There is a view of these rebells ...

23 ep 22.jpg

"... and their chief seems to be this woman, called
"Barbarianne" and who seems particularly cruel !
So, be prudent , I wait for a good work from you both ..."

24 ep 22.jpg

But you know me, before our departure, I wanted to try a better familiarity with Caroline and I do admit that she was on the top into these kinds of games too !
Wooooooooo !

25 ep22 1.jpg 25 ep22 2.jpg 25 ep22 3.gif gif 25 ep22 4.gif gif

TBC ...

... Some days later, we were starting for our mission ; we decided to play some kinds of smugglers searching for to sell gazoline for those who were driving into the Gobie'desert ; for that, we had a big truck, full of fuel ...We were ready to start ...

26 episode 22.jpg

During the first days, we only met some savage camels, vagrant amond the dunes and having no interest for us ...

27 episode 22.jpg

But, suddenly, a day, we were joined by a kind of desert'patrol ! No doubt, they were those that we were searching ...

28 episode 22.jpg

We were gently invited to come to their stonghold while they took over our truck: but, we hadn't the choice, the strenght was in their side ...

29 episode 22.jpg

TBC ...

Back
Top Bottom