Passings...

Go to CruxDreams.com
... was there a mine???

... Maybe they cut that part down here
it seems rather that it was added in the US version, I suppose the distributors were afraid there'd be demands for a refund if there wasn't an enemy mine in the film! :rolleyes:

Arno Allan Penzias (1933–2024) the man that listened to the echo of the Big Bang. Born on 26 April 1933 in Germany, je died on 22 January 2024 in the USA, aged 90.
Penzias and his colleague Robert Wilson, discovered the faint microwave radiation, a bath of radiation with a temperature of about 3° Kelvin. This signal originated in the early Universe, when it was just 380,000 years old.
Penzias and Wilson received the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1978.
The two went on to detect carbon monoxide in interstellar clouds, the first of several simple molecules they observed.

Arno Allan Penzias (1933–2024) the man that listened to the echo of the Big Bang. Born on 26 April 1933 in Germany, je died on 22 January 2024 in the USA, aged 90.
Penzias and his colleague Robert Wilson, discovered the faint microwave radiation, a bath of radiation with a temperature of about 3° Kelvin. This signal originated in the early Universe, when it was just 380,000 years old.
Penzias and Wilson received the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1978.
The two went on to detect carbon monoxide in interstellar clouds, the first of several simple molecules they observed.
First, it was thought that the signal was a disturbance caused by pigeon droppings on the antenna, so they sent up someone to clean it!

Rudi Dekkers (1956-2024). Dutch businessman, living at the time in the USA, who owned the flying school where the later terrorists of 11 September 2001 took their flying lessons, in fact only learning to maneuver the aircraft, not landing or taking off. Dekkers however hardly suspected anything. The reputation damage, guilty by association, due to his ignorant and involuntary involvement in the terrorist attacks, nevertheless ruined his business and his private life. Only in 2021, FBI cleared his name, and even stated that he had provided the crucial information that could link the attacks to Osama-Bin-Laden.

I don't know. Your conviction rate is something like 100%. All death penalty cases too.
OJ went from somebody who was pretty universally liked to someone who was pretty universally reviled. Good riddance.
First, Tree actually watched much of his trial and the prosecution did a crappy job, such as shrinking the time the murders happened during the trial, and let's not forget the gloves that didn't fit (tailor-made gloves of course wouldn't fit if the defendant is wearing rubber gloves when trying them on).
Second, Tree is a defense attorney... he not supposed to have any convicted clients!!!

First, Tree actually watched much of his trial and the prosecution did a crappy job, such as shrinking the time the murders happened during the trial, and let's not forget the gloves that didn't fit (tailor-made gloves of course wouldn't fit if the defendant is wearing rubber gloves when trying them on).
Second, Tree is a defense attorney... he not supposed to have any convicted clients!!!
Yeah, but you still have a 100% rate. Sounds perfect to me....well, maybe not to the naked girls marching to the gallows...

Back
Top Bottom