Passings...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Anybody outside the States ever hear of this guy?

Me has heard his name, but never heard anything from it. It was later when the US President directly twittered me, and now I spent my time voting down the youtube videos of that old guy... ahem forget his name.... Oh yes, I remember he has hairy legs and his name is "Salute the Marines".

I listened to him in 94' Never heard him say anything racist or sexist, but he said a lot of stuff I agreed with and he had a lot of callers try to take him on and I thought that he was very patient with them.
I heard him in January 2000 say in a spooky voice that soon to be former President Clinton would next become UN Secretary General, "PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD!!!"

I wish I was making that up.

I heard him in January 2000 say in a spooky voice that soon to be former President Clinton would next become UN Secretary General, "PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD!!!"

I wish I was making that up.
Yes I remember hearing that. I think Clinton would have loved that job!

Anybody outside the States ever hear of this guy?

Yeah I've heard of him, even before Family Guy made him famous over here. Often controversial, but always interesting

Also, he could see the funny side, as in this clip which sticks the knife into both sides of the aisle. Rush did his own voice acting for this and all his other appearances on Family Guy, as he was good friends with Seth McFarlane, although they disagreed on most political matters. I think it's great that to guys so ideologically opposed could be great friends and show respect for each others' opinions. All those vile far-left extremist hate-mongers out there who've been celebrating this guy's death could learn a lot from them.

Diversity of opinion is one of the cornerstones of a functioning democracy and while we may disagree with someone's opinions, we should NEVER lower ourselves to the point where we are celebrating someone's death.

What the fuck is the matter with people these days? :(

Last edited:
I was certainly no fan of Limbaugh, but ever since I read Donne in college I've taken the last stanza of "No Man Is an Island" to heart, and always felt bad about anyone dying:
"Any man's death diminishes me,
Because I am involved in Mankind;
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
It tolls for thee."

Back
Top Bottom