Passion of a Goddess Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Delurking for a moment, I should note that it is possible in fact to view the images. If you use google chrome and right click the images, then press open image in new tab, you can view the images. Here are some of the usually B/W images in color from that siteView attachment 1389867View attachment 1389868View attachment 1389869View attachment 1389870View attachment 1389871View attachment 1389872View attachment 1389873
This girl in incredibly beautiful in this painful attitude on the cross. Love!

Delurking for a moment, I should note that it is possible in fact to view the images. If you use google chrome and right click the images, then press open image in new tab, you can view the images. Here are some of the usually B/W images in color from that siteView attachment 1389867View attachment 1389868View attachment 1389869View attachment 1389870View attachment 1389871View attachment 1389872View attachment 1389873
One of the sad thing for Ramon is , this old work is done too well where the recent work can't catch with it

Delurking for a moment, I should note that it is possible in fact to view the images. If you use google chrome and right click the images, then press open image in new tab, you can view the images. Here are some of the usually B/W images in color from that site.

View attachment 1389867View attachment 1389868View attachment 1389869View attachment 1389870View attachment 1389871View attachment 1389872View attachment 1389873
Hey, that's nice, just remember the 5 photo per thread rule and upload them as thumbnails, besides that, great finding
Yes, thanks for delurking! :)

I've reduced your pictures to thumbnails, but left all seven as it's your first excursion out of Lurkland. ;)

Bad news my friend, I couldn't find it, the only other places I could think of were deviantart (but you probably already checked, and it's size is even smaller than the picture you provided), and one more where he only uploads photos, no 3D renders.

Sorry for this, on the other side, the latter site has some rare photos, mostly from his first photoshoot with the blond models from 2005.
It's a fotocommunity account, sadly, you have to pay a membership to see the pictures unblurred, maybe because of nudity? I don't know honestly, the site isn't very specific.
https://www.fotocommunity.com/user_photos/568433
Again, sorry for not finding something
not a problem! I appreciate the effort, especially the work you do on the deep analysis of the passion of the christa.

Ramon has published a new version of the movie If you were Jesus in UHD resolution.
The movie has one of the best POAG nailing scenes with original sound. I liked the quality of the color image and the duration is longer than the original. I found the acting of the actress excellent, she is also gorgeous by the way. As extra stuff there are 5 videos with UHD resolution.
dfpzr5z-46b14536-b086-4267-8948-d14664b2dbe7.jpg who is this model? There are more of these photos of her? The photos of her crucified are the most beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are more of these photos of her?
For your delight, here are the ones I found on Ramon's deviantart.
The last one has to be among my 10 favorite POAG images, her expression while looking at the sky is so great, but I can't exactly put my finger on why.
(Images hosted in deviantart)
faded_crucifix_600_by_passionofagoddess_d9fykjp-375w-2x.jpg

hd_behind_the_scenes_if_you_were_jesus_by_passionofagoddess_dbdincp-375w-2x.jpg

praying_on_the_cross_600_by_passionofagoddess_d83k75u-375w-2x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom