Passion Play

Go to CruxDreams.com

crimson

Condemned
Hello, if i`m not mistaken, i`ve seen an archive with many photos of passion play, the problem is i forgot the name of the event and i forgot where i see it. Maybe when on crucim groups (before zapped). Can anybody helped me?

Nb : sorry for my bad english :(

Black And White Passion Play

And so it ends

imagine finding this photo in the bottom of an old chest of drawers

I think it has an antique feel, what might it depict?

Attachments

• ph239.jpg
    ph239.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 916
Last edited by a moderator:
And so it ends

a new passion-play.............?

And so it ends

If I found it in the attic,
I'd probably think,
"ah, I must have inherited my kink from grandad!" :D

That´s an Picture from the German Oberammergau Passion Play.

Yes petra, it's a manip of an Oberammergau pic, my signature gives it away ;)
here's the original

Attachments

• Oberam_crucif2-410v.jpg
    Oberam_crucif2-410v.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 753
Passion Play (female)

When Sarah's friends heard that she was going to the Trafalga Square Passion Play, they were puzzled. "But, she's not religious, is she?"
Not religious, no. But curious. Curious about seeing semi naked bodies on crosses. In the open, in public. In front of a large crowd. Thinking about it gave her a tingle inside, it opened a door to a new, unknown world to explore.
Standing there in the crowd, her imagination was ignited by the sight of those men. Whipped, abused, hoisted up before the crowd. Yet, something was not right. She knew it was only for show. That was not real blood. The men were almost naked, but their bodies were not truly exposed. They didn't even hang properly from their crosses, but rather perched comfortably on stands.
Sarah wanted to see them fully displayed and humiliated, the secrets of their male bodies revealed, twisting uncomfortably in their bonds. How wonderful it would be! How would it feel, up there in the sun and open air? Defenceless, alone? How would it feel to be a woman up there, slim and pale, stretched helplessly against the wood? She could feel the hands of the Roman guards on her limbs, tying her tight, fixing her like a butterfly in a museum display case, beautiful and helpless.
She could feel the ropes dig in to her skin, now. Eyes closed, it was easy to believe that the crowd was looking at her, that she was the centre of all interest, that her friends and family were here, recording this day on film to remember forever. Sarah's day of shame. Sarah's crucifixion!
She stretched against her bonds, felt wood at her back. The sun was stronger now, no longer a London sun, and heat rose from the ground around her. The surrounding sounds changed, the crowd noise receded. Now she heard men speaking foreign tongues, Italian? Something Mediteranean? A harsh laugh broke her revery. Sarah opened her eyes. The square was gone, her cross (her cross!) stood beside a ruined temple. Tanit! She was a priestess of Tanit, and she was going to die like this, as a priestess of Tanit. The Romans had come, and her world had ended. her dignity stripped from her, she was a symbol of her vanquished people, her pain and humiliation stood for theirs.
She shifted her body, looking for relief from the ropes, the cramps which wracked her. A tingle of pleasure rose amidst the pain. On this tree of death, she had never felt so alive!
The crowd parted to let the stretcher through.
"Heatstroke" said the paramedic to no one in particular.
"But why does she have that smile on her face?"

Attachments

• credit-wintershall-trafalgar-sq-225.jpg
    credit-wintershall-trafalgar-sq-225.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 1,158
  • ph185.jpg
    ph185.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 1,176
  • ph185b.jpg
    ph185b.jpg
    565.2 KB · Views: 1,146
Last edited by a moderator:
When Sarah's friends heard that she was going to the Trafalga Square Passion Play, they were puzzled. "But, she's not religious, is she?"
Not religious, no. But curious. Curious about seeing semi naked bodies on crosses. In the open, in public. In front of a large crowd. Thinking about it gave her a tingle inside, it opened a door to a new, unknown world to explore.
Standing there in the crowd, her imagination was ignited by the sight of those men. Whipped, abused, hoisted up before the crowd. Yet, something was not right. She knew it was only for show. That was not real blood. The men were almost naked, but their bodies were not truly exposed. They didn't even hang properly from their crosses, but rather perched comfortably on stands.
Sarah wanted to see them fully displayed and humiliated, the secrets of their male bodies revealed, twisting uncomfortably in their bonds. How wonderful it would be! How would it feel, up there in the sun and open air? Defenceless, alone? How would it feel to be a woman up there, slim and pale, stretched helplessly against the wood? She could feel the hands of the Roman guards on her limbs, tying her tight, fixing her like a butterfly in a museum display case, beautiful and helpless.
She could feel the ropes dig in to her skin, now. Eyes closed, it was easy to believe that the crowd was looking at her, that she was the centre of all interest, that her friends and family were here, recording this day on film to remember forever. Sarah's day of shame. Sarah's crucifixion!
She stretched against her bonds, felt wood at her back. The sun was stronger now, no longer a London sun, and heat rose from the ground around her. The surrounding sounds changed, the crowd noise receded. Now she heard men speaking foreign tongues, Italian? Something Mediteranean? A harsh laugh broke her revery. Sarah opened her eyes. The square was gone, her cross (her cross!) stood beside a ruined temple. Tanit! She was a priestess of Tanit, and she was going to die like this, as a priestess of Tanit. The Romans had come, and her world had ended. her dignity stripped from her, she was a symbol of her vanquished people, her pain and humiliation stood for theirs.
She shifted her body, looking for relief from the ropes, the cramps which wracked her. A tingle of pleasure rose amidst the pain. On this tree of death, she had never felt so alive!

Nice mini story, thank you!

These forums would be a dull place without Phlebas. He steadily grafts away, posting images from his vast collection, producing stunning manips, turning out fine stories.....and always a kind and encouraging word for us lesser mortals. What would we do without him?

Three Cheers for Phlebas! Hip Hip...

These forums would be a dull place without Phlebas. He steadily grafts away, posting images from his vast collection, producing stunning manips, turning out fine stories.....and always a kind and encouraging word for us lesser mortals. What would we do without him?

Hooray!

Nice job of bringing out the emotions a woman might feel as her mind drifted .....

Thank you Wragg for the kind words. I like crux, and I like to share my liking for crux. Thanks to all who contribute to this group in their variety of ways and make a worthwhile place to spend some time.

Thanks for the Hooray, Barb. I'm glad you feel I have captured the woman's state of mind. I think the crux experience is worth examining from all sides :)

Here's a variation on the scene above, in black and white

Attachments

• ph186.jpg
    ph186.jpg
    918.1 KB · Views: 796
Thank you Wragg for the kind words. I like crux, and I like to share my liking for crux. Thanks to all who contribute to this group in their variety of ways and make a worthwhile place to spend some time.

Thanks for the Hooray, Barb. I'm glad you feel I have captured the woman's state of mind. I think the crux experience is worth examining from all sides :)

I think u did it for me, Regina Iudaeorum :p

Like the way you have her head off to one side, and the expression on her face.

Back
Top Bottom