Go to CruxDreams.com

Josedimas

Guard
I have found this picture of my first Passion Play. It was in 2004 and it was also my first public crucifixion. I'm the guy on the right playing as one of the thieves. Notice that the two thieves wear a tiny loincloth, while Jesus a big one. Many years have passed since then. It was not until 2012 when the three roled for the first time our characters completely nude.

Attachments

• PassionPlay_2004.JPG
    PassionPlay_2004.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 927
Crosslover.jpg TakingLoinclothOff.jpg FeetNails.jpg Three pictures of one of my last crucifixion events :
In Picture 1, staying close to my beloved cross the day before the representation.
In Picture 2, I'm just pulling my loincloth away. Somebody takes a snap.
In picture 3, already crucified, an executioner comes to nail my feet.

Er, is there some theological basis for this? :p
We didn't get to learn about it in confirmation class :D
Not really. I think that event directors just wanted to show more respect for Jesus than for the thieves. After all, they were malefactors and Jesus a divinity. Anyway, some years later all three were crucified in balls. I presume that the desire to get more attendance had something to do with it.

More exhibition than crucifixion. I think that without cross you also want to be nude in public.
I think that the scene is well performed. The fact is that people use to receive our work with warm applauses. I recognize that to be crucified in loincloth, or in total nudity, in front of more than one hundred people is very impressive. Frequently we are trembling, and our dialogues reflect our state of anxiety. Sexual attraction for our crucifixion mates increases the desire to be there.

Four pictures of my 2016 Passion Play. This year we have come back to the classical crucifixion scene in loincloth, forgetting for a while the last executions in total nudity, in balls. I think that more or less the same attendance came to see us, that is to say about 80 people. Half an hour before the crucifixion and with the intention to give more realism to the scene, the three condemned received 20 real lashes applied with a belt. For the first time I played as Gestas, after years of being Dismas. For years, I had played as Dismas as an act of gratitude towards this repentant malefactor for helping me in a very difficult personal situation.

Attachments

• Golgotha.jpg
    Golgotha.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 790
  • Jesus and Gestas.jpg
    Jesus and Gestas.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 755
  • Thief.jpg
    Thief.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 738
  • Gestas.jpg
    Gestas.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 761
Those nudists did not disturb the visitors?
In Oberammergau an unmarried woman may not play with.

Yes, there were attendants that on seeing us completely nude on the crosses, protested shouting and abandoning the stage. Even some members of my family believe that it is obscene. But others rewarded our effort with aplauses and warm words. In fact this is the way how the executions by crucifixion took place. We performed the Passion in balls between 2012-15 with the exception of a year because of the rain.

Don't think that we are so brave. To be crucified is very erotic, and the sexual excitement you feel is greater that the shame, mocking and disregard you could suffer. If exists a sexual attraction with any of your crucifixion mates, you are close to an orgasm.

Martin, the boy who replaced me this year in the role of Dismas. It was his first experience and I think he will repeat next year. At he beginning he was very nervous, but later he asumed his role and said his sentences with dignity. I embraced him after being descended from the crosses. He has been a vey nice crucifixion mate.

Attachments

• ThiefDismas.jpg
    ThiefDismas.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 794
Passion Play 2017

Crucifixion scene taken from a recent Passion Play performed on April 14th 2017. The three crucified acted in total nudity after two years of doing it in loincloth. All of them were previously lightly scourged. 25 lashes applied with leather belt.

Attachments

• PassionPlay_2017.jpg
    PassionPlay_2017.jpg
    668 KB · Views: 1,147
Last edited by a moderator:
May I say ...

I just don't get the whole passion play thing.

:confused:

Its not about "naked men", its about "naked men on the cross" - and the "passion play" may show (almost) naked men on the cross in a traditional, religion-inspired event.
If the man on the cross may please your eye or not, is a matter of your personal "taste", of course. Same for the question, if you generally prefer a female or male victim on the cross. I know, this forum is basically about "crucified women", but it seems to offer a place for the "minority", too. I hope it stays this way.

Last edited:
Yes, it is simply a matter of taste, nothing more, I have no right to judge anyone on their tastes so long as they keep it legal!

Back
Top Bottom