thanks for what you do for us!
:clapping:

your contribution is certainly among the big attractions of the Forums, mp5,
3:1 likes: posts ratio puts you up among the top performers -
:goodjob:
thanks for the nice comments about CF,
thanks for what you do for us!
:clapping:
another inhabitant of a coast.......................seems to be a fertile ground:devil::devil::clapping:

Mp5stab, you don't have to say anything, just keep posting pictures.
We're glad to have you here.
another inhabitant of a coast.......................seems to be a fertile ground:devil::devil::clapping:
Hmm...I'm on a coast too. Maybe you're on to something.
On the other hand, Tree is over 1000 miles from the nearest ocean. So, there goes that theory.

Mp5stab, you don't have to say anything, just keep posting pictures.
We're glad to have you here.

Hmm...I'm on a coast too. Maybe you're on to something.
On the other hand, Tree is over 1000 miles from the nearest ocean. So, there goes that theory.
I mean something about some (girls) who are writing ballads just like our slave-bard not about a Draconarius...........that''s another case:devil:

Last edited:
An experiment: A mix between painting and photography. Hopefully this will get seen this far down the thread; it's one of my favorite works to date.
Very good!

revised ones?
Actually I sent these to Apostate to post some time ago, they must be on the CruxFoundation forum if you haven't seen them here. I did them with nails specially for the members, the pay site wanted less blood and nails, annoying situation.

Apostate, where are you?

Talking about suffering on the cross!

Just found this image. Simply awesome manipulation!

romandecadence395x.jpg She must be the daughter of the rebel chieftain, captured in a raid. Crucifying her in view of the enemy stockade will draw them out into battle--a battle the Romans will surely win!

Or, maybe, the Romans are crucifying the surviving family members after the battle has been won.

Regardless, a wonderful image, so full of pain and brutality...and utter realism!

Just found this image. Simply awesome manipulation!

View attachment 321612 She must be the daughter of the rebel chieftain, captured in a raid. Crucifying her in view of the enemy stockade will draw them out into battle--a battle the Romans will surely win!

Or, maybe, the Romans are crucifying the surviving family members after the battle has been won.

Regardless, a wonderful image, so full of pain and brutality...and utter realism!

My only question about the image is why her feet are nailed and they are still lifting her.

Seems more work than fun. Just saying? :confused:

My only question about the image is why her feet are nailed and they are still lifting her.

Good catch Siss. I hadn't noticed that.

Perhaps the crossbeam hadn't been tied off properly, or maybe some sort of adjustment was necessary.

For the Romans this probably was work. But they could enjoy the view after it was done.

Good catch Siss. I hadn't noticed that.

Perhaps the crossbeam hadn't been tied off properly, or maybe some sort of adjustment was necessary.

For the Romans this probably was work. But they could enjoy the view after it was done.

Maybe that's why the Empire fell? :rolleyes:

An experiment: A mix between painting and photography. Hopefully this will get seen this far down the thread; it's one of my favorite works to date.
This is a beautiful image. Interesting technique to get the contrast between background and subject. Very effective. Please keep posting. I've seen your Deviantart site now as well, and you have some very nice work there as well. :)

They are just re positioning her, causing excruciating pain, to have better "access".

This is a beautiful image. Interesting technique to get the contrast between background and subject. Very effective. Please keep posting. I've seen your Deviantart site now as well, and you have some very nice work there as well. :)
Very good!

Ok, that is amazing. She just jumps from the screen. The contrast between the soft focus on the background and the sharper lines of this suffering beauty is wonderfully done. Great work MP. I ADORE this.

Agreed! Raw, brutal and bloody. Raped too, it appears...as would be expected.

Just perfect! Everyone should see it!

Here is a recent one I have done, can't use nails on the site I work for but it is still no doubt very painful.

For some reason this morning, I am soooooo identifying with the poor girl spread eagled on the arena floor ... So exposed, so humiliated, so scared of what next as I watch others being raised on crosses to the roar of the crowd.

Back
Top Bottom