People Suffering On Crosses

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just found this image. Simply awesome manipulation!

View attachment 321612 She must be the daughter of the rebel chieftain, captured in a raid. Crucifying her in view of the enemy stockade will draw them out into battle--a battle the Romans will surely win!

Or, maybe, the Romans are crucifying the surviving family members after the battle has been won.

Regardless, a wonderful image, so full of pain and brutality...and utter realism!
I like Damian's Manip and Roxie's Text.

Just an update - I have some pictures of crucified guys, the aftermath of a crux, and plently of crucified girls on the way. Most of the only need a pit of touching up on the computer.

Hoepfully I have time to get them all down the pipe before the holidays!

I've also put some more time into my deviantart, check it out: http://mp5stab.deviantart.com/gallery/

For now, I'll be focusing on the suffering of men and women on the cross, with a few cool sadistic ideas added. This is a little piece I did just today. Pretty standard, but a pretty standard.

Just an update - I have some pictures of crucified guys, the aftermath of a crux, and plently of crucified girls on the way. Most of the only need a pit of touching up on the computer.

Hoepfully I have time to get them all down the pipe before the holidays!

I've also put some more time into my deviantart, check it out: http://mp5stab.deviantart.com/gallery/

For now, I'll be focusing on the suffering of men and women on the cross, with a few cool sadistic ideas added. This is a little piece I did just today. Pretty standard, but a pretty standard.
Lovely, very high standard! :)

i like the girls in the background - the dark one's much like me - wearing what i've learnt is called a sirik, a conveniently constraining kind of bondage that doesn't prevent us from doing some heavy lifting - preparing a place for the next cross ... mine?

And I think that might be me helping you with that task

Attachments

• romandecadence931s.jpg
    romandecadence931s.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 1,185
  • romandecadence932s.jpg
    romandecadence932s.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 1,049
  • romandecadence933s.jpg
    romandecadence933s.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 1,051
  • romandecadence901s.jpg
    romandecadence901s.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 1,166
Some Roman Crux and stuff from Booklets, enjoy... I am busy doing Turks and Japs at this time :) also other stuff. All to be posted on Damianartwork.com

Attachments

• RC&D04-07wtext.jpg
    RC&D04-07wtext.jpg
    814.9 KB · Views: 911
  • RC&D04-10wtext.jpg
    RC&D04-10wtext.jpg
    619.7 KB · Views: 937
  • RomanCruelty&Decadance03-25wtext.jpg
    RomanCruelty&Decadance03-25wtext.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 904
  • RomanCruelty&Decadance03-14wtext.jpg
    RomanCruelty&Decadance03-14wtext.jpg