People Suffering On Crosses

Go to CruxDreams.com

mp5stab

Hair and Nails
Just an update - I have some pictures of crucified guys, the aftermath of a crux, and plently of crucified girls on the way. Most of the only need a pit of touching up on the computer.

Hoepfully I have time to get them all down the pipe before the holidays!

I've also put some more time into my deviantart, check it out: http://mp5stab.deviantart.com/gallery/

For now, I'll be focusing on the suffering of men and women on the cross, with a few cool sadistic ideas added. This is a little piece I did just today. Pretty standard, but a pretty standard.

Attachments

• The Final Station.jpg
    The Final Station.jpg
    417.1 KB · Views: 3,265
Just an update - I have some pictures of crucified guys, the aftermath of a crux, and plently of crucified girls on the way. Most of the only need a pit of touching up on the computer.

Excellent! I'm a believer in equal opportunities for all :D

I've also put some more time into my deviantart, check it out: http://mp5stab.deviantart.com/gallery/

Great page there, m55stab, though I see some people just don't get it :(

For now, I'll be focusing on the suffering of men and women on the cross, with a few cool sadistic ideas added. This is a little piece I did just today. Pretty standard, but a pretty standard.
Your standard is still a step above a simple drawing!

;)

I love everything about these. Eye contact captures what's most important to us men, the presence of a beautiful woman even at our most tortured and humiliated state puts a smile on our faces. The Last Station is epic in its detail of the cuts and bruises and other wounds that a woman carries with her into the world. *SMOOCH! Fantastic!

yep final station, but not the finale:devil:
And here is one I wasn't expecting! I thought I had lost this one (*shudder*) awhile ago. It's more cartoony than a lot of my newer stuff, but I still like it.
comical indeed
And now... a man on the cross! More to cum...
and quick:devil:
Here's a revisit of an especially cruel crucifixion:
that's why she needed her glasses here for sure:clapping::devil:

Last edited:
"draw" contains the Latin word "de", "signum" that is ... to express with signs. I think that the drawings included here represent very well: suffering, humiliation, condemnation, hopelessness, pain. Each stretch of the pencil is a writing, a direct communication ... involvement of the reader in the actor's situation. Superb!

that's why she needed her glasses here for sure
Well, I actually created a category on my deviantart of all the crucifixions where the victim was wearing glasses. There were a few more than expected. It doesn't really make sense for them to be worn, unless either the victim or the executioner explicitly allowed it. Of course this is to make you imagine possibilities: It makes you wonder - what happened to lead up to this crux?

Most of my crux are of the traditional sort in regards to ornament - there is none. This is, I figure, the most "realistic" scenario. The men strip the woman down nude, let her hair down, and scourge her; if she were to have glasses, they would be removed. Like it was mentioned on "hair on the cross" this sort of hair can be interesting if the hair becomes tangled, or in the way, as the victim is forced to move their hair around. Kinda hot, and ultimately the most accurate depiction.

But, ultimately, I am the executioner: And seeing the same hairstyle, the same sans-glasses bombshells, the same crucifixion, and the same poses would get tiring, and would present less stories. So, in my drawings, prisoners may have headbands, ponytails, earrings, braids, crowns of thorns, and yes, glasses, simply because I like the way they look. After all, they're the ones dying; how much longer is their opinion going to matter anyway?

Well, I actually created a category on my deviantart of all the crucifixions where the victim was wearing glasses. There were a few more than expected. It doesn't really make sense for them to be worn, unless either the victim or the executioner explicitly allowed it. Of course this is to make you imagine possibilities: It makes you wonder - what happened to lead up to this crux?

Most of my crux are of the traditional sort in regards to ornament - there is none. This is, I figure, the most "realistic" scenario. The men strip the woman down nude, let her hair down, and scourge her; if she were to have glasses, they would be removed. Like it was mentioned on "hair on the cross" this sort of hair can be interesting if the hair becomes tangled, or in the way, as the victim is forced to move their hair around. Kinda hot, and ultimately the most accurate depiction.

But, ultimately, I am the executioner: And seeing the same hairstyle, the same sans-glasses bombshells, the same crucifixion, and the same poses would get tiring, and would present less stories. So, in my drawings, prisoners may have headbands, ponytails, earrings, braids, crowns of thorns, and yes, glasses, simply because I like the way they look. After all, they're the ones dying; how much longer is their opinion going to matter anyway?

Yes, sounds like an interesting and creative variation.

Nice images, also looked at your deviantart page too and that was pretty good as well!

Back
Top Bottom