People Suffering On Crosses

Go to CruxDreams.com
While artists through the ages have depicted the condemned hanging from tall crosses (and far too many males) it is an execution after all. In today's world it is easy to build a tall cross and go to the local rental store to rent a lift to hoist her up. Hell, for the real lazy bastard with money Nailus Martyrs offers a complete crucifixion package. But back then it would have been far easier to do a short cross...

Tree

And yes Eul, more reachable... want food or water? Don't let me feel your teeth while you suck my cock!!!

An experiment: A mix between painting and photography. Hopefully this will get seen this far down the thread; it's one of my favorite works to date.

Ok, that is amazing. She just jumps from the screen. The contrast between the soft focus on the background and the sharper lines of this suffering beauty is wonderfully done. Great work MP. I ADORE this.

An experiment: A mix between painting and photography. Hopefully this will get seen this far down the thread; it's one of my favorite works to date.
That is spectacular !!!!!!!

I really mean it, Stab!

Super clean!

(can you tell I like it?) :)

I also received a reply from the site "does not exist". However going on "deviantart" you can see. They are all very well done. Bravo!

I deleted the group, sorry. I felt it would be better if I focused on artwork instead of managing a group. I probably won't create another; the whole affair is a lot of work. Also I felt like it would be initially very redundant with my existing gallery and favorites.

This site is the group essentially. There are many great, as of yet undiscovered pieces at Deviant Art though. Maybe we should just make a thread here for members of this forum.

I deleted the group, sorry. I felt it would be better if I focused on artwork instead of managing a group. I probably won't create another; the whole affair is a lot of work. Also I felt like it would be initially very redundant with my existing gallery and favorites.
:devil:yep it is not only suffering on a cross:p

PROMOTED!! But seeing as this is my 100th post, I thought I do something different. I tend not to talk and mostly just post the last few sketches I did, so my output of messages has always been a little slow. But looking at my profile, I get, on average, 3 likes for every post, so I must be doing something right.

But enough about my lurker mentality. I would never have thought that there would be a group this specifically focused on erotic crucifixion until I found this site a year ago. Since then I have been blown away by the quality of posting on this forum. No grammar wars, stupid page-spanning arguments, and very little stupid postings. It seems everyone here knows the medical realities of crucifixion just as we'll, if not better, than me.

In the time I been here, I've gone from a wannabe with a few crude sketches to a regular with a sizable archive of drawings. So, it s been a hell of a time, here's to another year! Thanks for all the crux love.

PS: I'm totally changing my profile picture from the old one, to one of me drawn on a cross. <3 -Emily

congratulations:clapping:

PROMOTED!! But seeing as this is my 100th post, I thought I do something different. I tend not to talk and mostly just post the last few sketches I did, so my output of messages has always been a little slow. But looking at my profile, I get, on average, 3 likes for every post, so I must be doing something right.

But enough about my lurker mentality. I would never have thought that there would be a group this specifically focused on erotic crucifixion until I found this site a year ago. Since then I have been blown away by the quality of posting on this forum. No grammar wars, stupid page-spanning arguments, and very little stupid postings. It seems everyone here knows the medical realities of crucifixion just as we'll, if not better, than me.

In the time I been here, I've gone from a wannabe with a few crude sketches to a regular with a sizable archive of drawings. So, it s been a hell of a time, here's to another year! Thanks for all the crux love.

PS: I'm totally changing my profile picture from the old one, to one of me drawn on a cross. <3 -Emily

GLAD YOU ARE HERE ! :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom