Personal fantasies

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's an account of a dream, sorry it's rather long. (& I hope I can get the attachment fixed correctly!)

Fantasy - Part 10 - The Final Hours

I was now near the end of my journey. There was no possibility of escape. The outcome was now certain and all present knew it. As in Ancient Rome, it was never intended that the victim survive crucifixion. This was now my fate also. I was nailed to the cross, my legs wide apart, my body beaten and stripped. I hung there, in front of the crowd. suffering for my crimes and robbed of all dignity. All that was left for me was to experience all the horrors of it as I hung from the cross in the coming days.

The crowd watched as I lifted myself up on my legs to relieve the weight on my wrists for a few seconds until the pain in my ankles grew too intense and I had to slid down to relieve it. I struggled with all my might to try to find some respite from the agony, but couldn't. After several minutes, I gathered enough composer to look out on the crowd for the first time since my nailing began. I could see that they were enjoying watching their victim suffer the ultimate penalty for his crimes. They watched intently as I struggled on the cross. They could see that I was in incredable and constant pain. They knew that the cross was starting to do it's work on it's victim. It was breaking his body and soul, slowly and methodically. It would rob me of all in the coming hours and days. And they would see the whole thing.

As I looked around, I saw the young women. She was transfixed by the specticle before her. She watched my every movement and never looked away. When she saw that I was staring at her, she came closer and looked up at me. I could tell she yerned to watch me suffer more than any of them. She craved it. It was as if she needed a victim to take her place on the cross and go through the whole ordeal to take away some burden she carried. She needed me to suffer as much as possible. I understood. She told the executioner to use the barbed scourge. She had made me agree to take the nails and take it all the way. It was because of her that I was now being truly crucified. It was for her that I was hanging on the cross. She was the cruellest of them all. It wasn't me who orchastrated the whole thing, it was her. She was the one who manipulated me. She was the one who had found her victim, and now, he must die.

I continued to struggle on the cross as time went on. By now, it was mid-afternoon and the sun was very hot. My skin was turning red and I was covered with persperation. I tried to move as little as possible to control the pain. But as time went on the became impossible. I had to take the pressure off my legs so I lowered myself and hung from my arms. When the pain there became to great, I raised myself up. My dance was beginning, slowly and intermitantly at first, but then, faster and at a regular rythme. The crowd was making fun of me and taunting me when someone noticed that I still had my tattered underware on. They quickly let the executioners know that this last vestige of dignity for the condemned was not acceptable. Nothing can be hidden from the witnesses. I must be completely exposed as I suffer upon the cross. One of the executioners came forward and in one swift movement, tore them off. As my still rock-hard member sprang forward, the crowd roared with laughter. I was now totally naked, as I should be, exposed for all to see.

As the hours passed, I was beginning to weaken. The cross was taking it's toll. I was moaning constantly as I stuggled to raise and lower myself. My back was raw from the scourging and rubbing constantly against the rough stipes. The cross was at work slowly executiong it's victim. I could feel my muscles tightening up. I was unable to move enough to relieve the tension. Soon the cramps would start and at another horrifing level to my ordeal. I had read that when the victim experiences muscle cramping while undergoing his crucifixion that the pain and terror he experiences is beyoud description. To fell ones muscles tearing themselves apart and being unable to do anything but hang there was the worst part of crucifixion, even worst than the end. I knew that during tha night and the next day that I would be going through it, as I must.

All afternoon and evening I countinued to struggle on the cross. The crowd watched and talked. They even had their evening meal there, watching as I suffered for them. As the sun began to set, someone suggested that I should get a workout before dark. In Ancient Rome victims were often mercilessly whipped as they hung from the cross to add to their suffering and for the entertainment of the crowd. The head executioner decided that I should also experience this as this was suppose to be an authentic crucifixion. The crowd gathered 'round as he uncoiled a long, heavy bullwhip. It was at least 12 feet long and had a single tail on it. He wasted no time and unleashed the first blow. I cried out in agony as it cut into me. The force of the blow forced me up on my ankles. The nail through them sent a jolt of excuciating pain throughout my body. He continued to deliver the blows. Slowly and deliberatly, he worked me over for the crowd. I danced up and down, crying out in agony and begging for mercy as he cut me with the whip. He held nothing back as he delivered the blows. There was no need to, I was not coming down from the cross alive. I was using up my last reserves of strength. This was the whole point of it, to break the last vestiges of resistance in the victim. When he finished I would be completely broken and awaiting death. I had never imagined it could be this bad. That a person could undergo so much torture and pain as he hung from the cross was unthinkable a few hours and what seemed like a lifetime ago. I was learning the meaning of "passion of the cross". I was no longer Adam Smith. He didn't exist here. I was nothing but a vile criminal paying for his horrendous crimes as he deserved. I deserved this and I knew it. The crowd knew it. I deserved to be crucifed. I deserved to die ONTHECROSS.

As the sun set, the air became cool. Many of the onlookers began to leave for the night. I was going to be left there, high on the cross, along in the middle of nowhere to undergo the next phase of my execution. I was in total agony being tortured constantly by the weight of my own body and this infernal device that was incapable of any mercy for it's victim. It just continued, unremettingly and unflinchingly to inflict ever greater pain. That was the true beauty of crucifixion, how the victim's own body conspired with the cross to torture the condemed to the very end. As night fell, the cool air caused my muscles to tighten even more. Suddenly I felt the onset of the first cramp. I struggled franticaly to shift my weight to ease the pain. But because of the way that I was nailed to the cross, this was impossible. The pain continued to grow. My muscles tightened. I felt like my muscles were tearing themselves to shreads under my skin. My whole body was trembling as I cried out in pain for several minutes. Finally, the pain began to subside and the muscles loosen a bit. But not for long. Because of the way that my ankles were nailed, my legs were bent in a sort of diamond shape with my knees wide apart. I was unable to close them to relieve the tension on the muscles. This fact and the cooling tempeture caused them to cramp up more and more frequently as the night passed. The only thing I could do to ease to pain was to take all my weight of my legs and hang from my wrists only. This caused excruciating pains in my arms and chest muscles. Soon they began to cramp up as well. As time passed the cramps became more frequent and more widespread to other muscles. Unable to move enough to loosen them, I was in a constant state of terror and agony for the whole night. I was convulsing constantly and crying out in pain throughout the night. I was experiencing a level of horror and suffering that was beyond the description of words. I had never imagined that a device as simple as a cross could inflict such physical and psychological destruction on it's victim. But, here I was, experiencing it as thousands of others had done before, condemned to die upon it...........The End

Hope you enjoyed it. If any interest in acting it out, within reason, send private message. Anything is possible.
The best story ever told, thank you!

I have a magnificent story under preparation, and will present it very soon.
You can post a French version in the French conversation group.
Vous pouvez publier une version française dans le groupe de conversation français.

I DO WISH TO APOLOGIZE FOR ANY TYPOS OR MISSPELLINGS IN MY CONTRIBUTION. sOME YEARS AGO I HAD A CORNARY PROBLEM AND i HAVE BEEN TOLD THERE WAS DAMAGE DUE TO LONG TERM OXYGEN DEPRIVATION, AND MY FOCUS AND ATTENTION SPAN TO DETAIL WAS SEVERELY AFFECTED.
HAVING SAID THIS, I DO HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.
SORRY FOR THE "SHOUTING"

Sounds incredibly lethal, Onthecross. But as long as it remains in the realm of fantasy, I have no objection.

Go for it.

Nails of course are right out. But the way Makar ties his models hurts a hell of a lot. His most resilient subjects last a maximum of 20 minutes.

Do you want to try that? I can put you in touch. And you may have to travel to Moscow.

Hmmm. I have been trying to add an attachment for the last ten minutes, and failing. No matter. I'll try again tomorrow.
I want to try this. What will happen after hanging a whole night?

I DO WISH TO APOLOGIZE FOR ANY TYPOS OR MISSPELLINGS IN MY CONTRIBUTION. sOME YEARS AGO I HAD A CORNARY PROBLEM AND i HAVE BEEN TOLD THERE WAS DAMAGE DUE TO LONG TERM OXYGEN DEPRIVATION, AND MY FOCUS AND ATTENTION SPAN TO DETAIL WAS SEVERELY AFFECTED.
HAVING SAID THIS, I DO HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.
SORRY FOR THE "SHOUTING"
it's fine Hiliary. If you don't mind me asking, did your dreams begin, or become especially vivid, after that trauma?
I ask because I experienced vivid, erotic dreams when recovering after major surgery.

it's fine Hiliary. If you don't mind me asking, did your dreams begin, or become especially vivid, after that trauma?
I ask because I experienced vivid, erotic dreams when recovering after major surgery.
I always had vivid dreams. Also, I can easily visualize scenes, etc. ESPECIALLY USEFUL IN READING MATTERS.

Back
Top Bottom