Photomanipulations: Ropes Instead Of Nails

Go to CruxDreams.com

AnimaSinistra

Governor
I am much more excited by watching photos or drawings of females (or even males) tied to the cross than nailed. Nails are a turnoff for me, but I would like to save some really erotic crucifixion with nails substituting them with ropes... for my personal use. ;-)

It must be rather simple to cancel the blood and the nails. The most difficult part is to find some material to draw the ropes. Can somebody give me a tip? I use The Gimp as my photomanipulation software.

Thanks

Yes, I see; generally, it's not easy.

I dont know GIMP, I use of Corell PaintShop Pro X4:; the better manner that I've found is to have some ropes'documents like this ones:

th 1 (2).jpg
When I do a manip, I sample a part of it (with the lasso'tool) that I report on my pic and adjust to make as realistic as possible...;)

I hope it could help....:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 56 Into the Dragon'Laire.jpg
    56 Into the Dragon'Laire.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 183
oh no, its coming up as address not valid. or is my antiquated equipment playing up yet again ?

I am much more excited by watching photos or drawings of females (or even males) tied to the cross than nailed. Nails are a turnoff for me, but I would like to save some really erotic crucifixion with nails substituting them with ropes... for my personal use. ;-)

It must be rather simple to cancel the blood and the nails. The most difficult part is to find some material to draw the ropes. Can somebody give me a tip? I use The Gimp as my photomanipulation software.

Thanks

You could certainly draw or construct ropes from scratch. Easier to find some rope picture and use it to create the size and shape of rope you need. A single piece of rope can be used multiple times to create the effect of several windings around a limb for example. Think about light and shadow, too.

I prefer nails to rope as a rule, but I have played with them at times. Here's a simple selection (not all complete pics have been shared online yet)
ropes.jpg

for all who not know about gimp...............
look for your own tongue:clapping:
http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

Always nice to see people using Open-source software rather than contributing to the profiteering of our corporate overlords.

GIMP is a superb piece of software (though it does take a bit of getting used to). And of course it's totally free of charge to download, and available for most platforms these days.

People like myself, coming from a Photoshop background, sometimes struggle a bit with its quirky layout, but a bit of perseverance here will yield superb results as well as save you a staggering amount of money. A quick look online reveals that the current price for the full Photoshop CS6 package is an eye-watering £667.20 in the UK (Around US $1000), yet GIMP will do the same stuff for free!

Do yourself a favour and try GIMP. Be prepared to put a bit of effort into learning it and you'll be astonished at how powerful and professional it is!

As a Linux user, I've been using GIMP more and more lately, despite the fact that my old Photoshop 6 runs perfectly under WINE. The fact is that Photoshop 6 is now 14 years old (it came out in 2000) and the high cost has prevented me from upgrading it over the years, and frankly, PS6 lacks features compared to the latest incarnations of Photoshop, yet GIMP has pretty much all the major features of the newer versions, at zero cost. It also works with a lot of the (older) Photoshop plugins (not that I use those much anyway, but that level of compatibility is a nice touch).

Always nice to see people using Open-source software rather than contributing to the profiteering of our corporate overlords.

GIMP is a superb piece of software (though it does take a bit of getting used to). And of course it's totally free of charge to download, and available for most platforms these days.

People like myself, coming from a Photoshop background, sometimes struggle a bit with its quirky layout, but a bit of perseverance here will yield superb results as well as save you a staggering amount of money. A quick look online reveals that the current price for the full Photoshop CS6 package is an eye-watering £667.20 in the UK (Around US $1000), yet GIMP will do the same stuff for free!

Do yourself a favour and try GIMP. Be prepared to put a bit of effort into learning it and you'll be astonished at how powerful and professional it is!

As a Linux user, I've been using GIMP more and more lately, despite the fact that my old Photoshop 6 runs perfectly under WINE. The fact is that Photoshop 6 is now 14 years old (it came out in 2000) and the high cost has prevented me from upgrading it over the years, and frankly, PS6 lacks features compared to the latest incarnations of Photoshop, yet GIMP has pretty much all the major features of the newer versions, at zero cost. It also works with a lot of the (older) Photoshop plugins (not that I use those much anyway, but that level of compatibility is a nice touch).
:clapping:;):devil:

I also like rope because it leaves a lot more to the imagination, meaning the victim is "available" for other attentions, like sexual abuse - and they are not terminated, which the finality nails surely indicate. Not that they can't be sexually abused if nailed to the wood, but I expect that raping a nailed victim is not as easy as untying the legs to facilitate entry. They can be "saved" to sell off, especially if they are fit, young and BEAUTIFUL. I also wager that being tied to a cross, especially with certain types of bonds would be just as excruciating and may even cause irreparable damage if not controlled.

Anyone out there that has been tied to a cross for an extended period of time care to comment?

romandecadence379.jpg

Corel PaintShop Pro X4 is not at all the same thing than Photoshop !
I've purchased it for 70 € and believe me, before I've used of Photoshop, but I'm very glad to have changed!
...and I doubt that for free you could have the better version of GIMP ... or even an equal software than PSP X4 ...

...but each it's opinion....;)

indeed each have his opinion and that's why there are so much grafic progamms

Messa, while I am always happy for everybody to express their own opinions, I have to say that there is a tendency for a lot of people to think that because something is free, it can't be any good. This is an understandable viewpoint, based much in the old adage that "there's no such thing as a free lunch". Western social conditioning tells us that for something to have value, it has to have a price, and also that the higher the value, the better the product ("you get what you pay for" etc).

However the world is changing and the free software these days has evolved beyond all recognition. Now, instead of having large corporations developing software commercially, with a new release every year or so, now we have projects that are developed by a worldwide community of enthusiast programmers who do it not to earn money (most of them have other jobs for that and develop in their spare time, or use other financial models to provide for their needs) but because they love what they do and are determined to make the best product that they can. Add to that regular rolling updates that fix any bugs that are discovered within days or weeks rather than months or years, and it is indeed very possible to have a totally free product that easily outstrips anything commercially available.

Consider the fact that most commercial products are not as good as they could be, simply because there is no economic incentive to give you the best ever product, otherwise you wouldn't buy the next edition when it comes out. With free software there are none of these corporate factors involved, so you end up with a slick and polished end product that offers all that is possible at the time, rather than holding back some of the cool features for the next version.

GIMP is indeed a very powerful product that can pretty much match (and in some cases exceed) the functionality of any commercial product regardless of the price. Anyone who's used a slick, modern incarnation of Linux instead of Windows will see just how far free software has come over the years. Also, some commercial products have been found to have deliberate flaws, bugs, back doors and other undesirable "features" that will force users to keep buying upgrades in perpetuity.

Of course because the free stuff is being continuously worked on by the community itself (the end users in many cases contributing to the development if not by actually writing code, then by suggesting new features or improvements to existing ones), and issues tend to get fixed quickly and properly.

Over the years I've found myself using free software (on Windows as well as Linux, though I don't really use Windows at all anymore) more and more - not because it's free (though of course the cost is always a consideration) but in many cases just because it's better.

You may still get what you pay for to an extent, but these days it's far too easy to end up paying for what you're not getting...

Could one or more of you GIMP uses please start a thread on lessons in the use of GIMP especially using the lasso tool, transforming layers and cloning.

I like the idea of a thread for teaching GIMP. I think that this would be useful not only for beginners but also for more experienced users as well so we can pick up new tips and techniques from other people.

In the meantime, here's a page showing the basic function of the lasso (free-select) tool;

http://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-tool-free-select.html

Here's a video showing some lasso technique; (This one looks like the Windows version of GIMP but the tools are the same on all versions);

And another one (Windows again) showing how to isolate parts of an image (ie. removing the background - a vital technique for putting a girl on the cross:))

Youtube has thousands of GIMP tutorials covering all aspects of its use, and even experienced users can find useful stuff in there :)

Thank you very much!
One question. Is it easy to allocate with the GIMP many small objects? For example on the fir tree needles or the lush women's hair. In Photoshop previously had action "extract", with which it could be done quickly and qualitatively. Now they have removed this operation and the allocation of a large number of small gives many difficulties.

Last edited:
That is a very good question stragg. The above videos show how to deal with hair. I think it is straightforward but will need practice.

Back
Top Bottom