Photos For Cross-manipulation

Go to CruxDreams.com
"A number of qualities come to mind when I view a woman crucified. The first is her own beauty; a cross stretches her limbs and tightens her tummy. It thrusts her breasts out,...." Makar, The Beauty of Crucifixion.

The other thing I like, in addition to the look of the stretched body, are the emotional expressions of a woman in this position. I think that's an important ingredient to the best crux images.

suspended 9.jpg suspended 10.jpg suspended 11.jpg suspended 13.jpg suspended 14.jpg

"A number of qualities come to mind when I view a woman crucified. The first is her own beauty; a cross stretches her limbs and tightens her tummy. It thrusts her breasts out,...." Makar, The Beauty of Crucifixion.

The other thing I like, in addition to the look of the stretched body, are the emotional expressions of a woman in this position. I think that's an important ingredient to the best crux images.

View attachment 1065729 View attachment 1065730 View attachment 1065731 View attachment 1065732 View attachment 1065733
I particulary like the last'one with her nice panthy ...

With these models, but the photo-manipulators could make new cross-pictures ...
and it would be possible to use some positions in order to hang slave in these position on cross or other wooden devices, and with the weight of the slave to make it unbearable pain ; it would be fun torture sessions. For example this one : https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/20120406-530-jpg.149492/ Imagine the screams and tears of the slave if she/he was put on devices with such a shape....

and it would be possible to use some positions in order to hang slave in these position on cross or other wooden devices, and with the weight of the slave to make it unbearable pain ; it would be fun torture sessions. For example this one : https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/20120406-530-jpg.149492/ Imagine the screams and tears of the slave if she/he was put on devices with such a shape....
As I started this thread, I was not a manipulator. Later I decided, test it to do it self.
My first cross manip from the Sept. 30, 2014.
Madiosi 2014-mod01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom