Photoshop Manips by Fumetto

Go to CruxDreams.com
Great, that you had matching pictures at hand. All of them are so exciting!

I agree to @thehangingtree 's concerns. The dilemma, to keep her body in usable state despite harsh torture, is not easy solvable. But it is - probably like this:
(I accepted your offer / request to think of more ;))

Metallic noise woke her up the next morning. Coming to her senses, the horror-dream of the mass rape in the cell faded, though she felt her ass, sex and her mouth still filled by her rapist's cocks. Slowly she reminded the locked wood-cocks and realized, thet her ordeal was far from being over. The chaines rattled when she moved and attracted the attention of one of the men working in the wide room, her cell was adjoined.

He dragged her to the middle of the room, removed cunt- and ass-plug and hoisted her arms up, until she stood on her tiptoes -and compeletly ignored her muffled pleas and grunts. Now her ankles were spread wide and fastened to rings on the floor, what made her toes loose contact to the floor. The man smiled viciously, slapped her ass, groped and slapped her tits and grinned "We will have a good time, slut!".

When he reappeared in her field of view, a long whip swung from his hand.
"Do not expect me to fuck you so soon: I never fuck an unwhipped girl"
With this the whip coiled around her buttocks and sent a burning jolt of pain through her back.
It was not uncommon in these times, to watch people being whipped, but she never expected this sort of pain. Her body bowed - as far as it was posssible-, her toes cringed and the wooden phallus in her mouth blocked most of her scream.
Before the fire in her back calmed down, the next flash of pain burned on her ass, a third and fourth.
She could not see the red stripes appear, spread up and down her back, up to her soulders, before her torturere aimed at her front.
Breathless, her eyes tears-wet, she tried to scream a pray to stop. Not her breasts - her beautiful breasts!
But there was no mercy - her tits jumped upwards, when the first lash hit both from below.
She feared to suffocate, as the gag-cock did not allow to breath as much as she needed for her screams.
Her world was red of pain after more lashes across her breasts, not sparing her buds. When her gag was loosened and air filled her lung.
"You are not skilled in having your mouthcunt used, are you? You better learn soon". he shoved the cock back, even deeper in her throat, until she gagged, and fixed it again.

She panicked, but was distracted by the next lash on her tits. Handling the pain and managing air - mainly by subpresing screams- was her only focus now.

The lashes wandered downwards on her front, until the first time the leather clashed on her sex.
Her hands cramped and the loudest, muffeled scream made it's way past her gag.
Ten more cruelly hard hits between her legs made her loose control over her screams, breath grew short, the world greyed and blacked out - and finally she hung consciousness in her chains.

Her gag was removed when she awoke. An unknown face was close to her, when she got aware of
a cock fucking her pussy and an other one pumping her butthole.

She was let down, ordered to kneel down, when her whipper gripped her hair and began facefucking her. "Let me feel one of your teeth and I will whip your tits to shreds!"

With cum-smeared face and aching ass she was lead to a desk where a pergament, feather and ink were laid out.
"You have the incredible luck, cunt, to be desired by the great-inquisitor as his personal slave. Sign this life-long contract here - three "x", if you are not capable to write".
Klaudia shuddered, tried to back away from the pergament against the holding hands. She was a free, unguilty woman, in two or three days she would be free when they found out it all was a mistake. And now she schould give her life into the hands of that monster? Who made his men torture and abuse women and men?
"Never"

She felt a hand in her hair, throwing her rude to the floor, hard slaps in her face followed.

"Wait, slut, you will regret deeply and you *will* sign.
And be sure: The great inquisitor will think of lifelong punishments."

She was dragged to one two racks, which were placed in opposite positions. They bound her spread wide onto one of the contraptions, her hips raised, so that her sex was obscenely displayed. Aside of her over a fireplace a pot of water was placed, in which they put iron rods.
From her rack's other side she felt the heat of a brazier, from which's glowing embers iron rods emerged as well.

Two guards brought a young woman from the cells, the word "witch" branded in red-black burnscars over her pubic area. While they fixed her the same way as Claudia on the opposite rack, she complained loud.
"You promised no more tortures, when I confess, I did. So stop..."
Two hard slaps stopped her mauling.
"You will burn anyway tomorrow - we only anticipate a part of the sentence".

Klaudia was facing the poor woman, her sex wide opened to her. Torture-scars all over her body made her shiver: Whiplashes, needle-spots on breasts and thighs, burnmarks on her ass and tits.

Her staring was interrupted by one of the torturers, stepping in front of her, a wet, steaming iron in his gloved hand, the tip formed like a cockhead.

"You decided not to sign, did you?" Without waiting for her answer, the hot metal touched her labias. She shrieked in pain, then cried and screamed when the hot was iron slowly worked inside her most sensitive inner. The burning was excruciating, lasted a felt eternity, while the metal was moved in her vagina to and fro.
Her scream faded only slowly, when the rod was removed.
But a second one was taken from the water bowl, shoved inside her and her heat-torture repeated. Her screams were hoarse, when they finally withdrew.

She was barely conscious, but realized alert a red hot iron being taken from the brazier.

"Now watch, what was meant for you. She will take your part.
Decide afterwards, what your answer will be at my next offer to sign".

The woman's pleas and begging was interrupted by an animalic scream, when the red glowing iron was buried in her sex. Her body convulsed until suddenly the scream stopped and she laid motionless in her chains.
Smoke rose from her burnt labias.

Klaudia shivered heavily, as her still burning sex made her feel with the poor girl.

There were no words needed, her eyes begged to sign.

Back
Top Bottom