Pictures By Scarecrow 1428

Go to CruxDreams.com
What ever you call it.
I think its disrepectfull to mock faith of others. Observing is something passive, mocking is active.
But maybe some opinions are more importent then others?

If I post the ways of the Budha or Christ's teachings or wat ever religious believes I'll be muted for sure.
Even If I be carfull and post it on line per message.

Preaching a religion or mocking it has no place here on a forum like this, at least thats my opinion.

Thought this was a Crux/BdSm forum not an atheist or religious discussion forum.
Maybe I am mistaken?

I like to think I’m not the annoying kind of atheist, the sort which proselytizes disbelief. I did not intend to offend, and do beg your pardon.

Now on with the naked crucifixions. ;) :babeando:

What ever you call it.
I think its disrepectfull to mock faith of others. Observing is something passive, mocking is active.
But maybe some opinions are more importent then others?

If I post the ways of the Budha or Christ's teachings or wat ever religious believes I'll be muted for sure.
Even If I be carfull and post it on line per message.

Preaching a religion or mocking it has no place here on a forum like this, at least thats my opinion.

Thought this was a Crux/BdSm forum not an atheist or religious discussion forum.
Maybe I am mistaken?

In the same way, I don't look for controversies. They are simply the fantasies that are linked to my fixation, but that still break with the tabu of the sacred in favor of expressive freedom and erotic.

Thanks,

I have no problems with your art, for me it's an alternative view on things.
Dont have a problem with that. It's a fantasy just like my own renders.

The thing that set me off, was the "impartial observations" comment.

As a matter of fact: I appriciate the stuff you make. Of course I have other fantasies then you have.
Every observer of any art made has a different opinion/view then the artist intended himself.
There is not one way to view art because it leaves a lot of options open in itself.

Sorry for the delay, but I had to fix some earrings. Time at night (or later in the morning) I will publish "Eat my Flesh"

Remember, Scarecrow, you need not apologize for any delays.

Ever. ;)

Working in a Roman girl. The helmet is done with masking tape.
View attachment 847392 View attachment 847393
That's pretty clever. I've used masking tape to simulate leather straps and pvc stockings etc on dolls, but never anything like that!

Years ago I made a series of customised barbie dolls in bdsm gear which I was selling on ebay. Unfortunately I had to stop selling them after I got a cease and desist letter from Mattel's legal department stating that they were not going to tolerate the "corruption of their intellectual property" - despite the fact that quite a few of the dolls were not genuine barbies anyway, just cheap chinese knock-offs.

What a pathetic bunch of soy-infused cucks - but that's lawyers for you I guess

Actually they kind of wasted their time and money as I only had a few left to sell anyway by that point, so I gave them away to friends. I think I still have one in storage somewhere. If I find it I'll post some pics

Fuck Mattel (Seriously have you seen the new barbie dolls? They all look like 13-year-old boys now :( WTF?)

I've been thinking about designing dolls in Daz3D and getting them 3D printed. Not sure how they'd turn out but it should be fun finding out, not to mention having the option to make more realistic figure shapes but getting decent articulation might be a challenge - that said, proper dolls don't have much articulation anyway, unless you can afford to buy the amazing Phicen dolls. Definitely worth playing with the idea though :)

That's pretty clever. I've used masking tape to simulate leather straps and pvc stockings etc on dolls, but never anything like that!

Years ago I made a series of customised barbie dolls in bdsm gear which I was selling on ebay. Unfortunately I had to stop selling them after I got a cease and desist letter from Mattel's legal department stating that they were not going to tolerate the "corruption of their intellectual property" - despite the fact that quite a few of the dolls were not genuine barbies anyway, just cheap chinese knock-offs.

What a pathetic bunch of soy-infused cucks - but that's lawyers for you I guess

Actually they kind of wasted their time and money as I only had a few left to sell anyway by that point, so I gave them away to friends. I think I still have one in storage somewhere. If I find it I'll post some pics

Fuck Mattel (Seriously have you seen the new barbie dolls? They all look like 13-year-old boys now :( WTF?)

I've been thinking about designing dolls in Daz3D and getting them 3D printed. Not sure how they'd turn out but it should be fun finding out, not to mention having the option to make more realistic figure shapes but getting decent articulation might be a challenge - that said, proper dolls don't have much articulation anyway, unless you can afford to buy the amazing Phicen dolls. Definitely worth playing with the idea though :)
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom