Pictures By Scarecrow 1428

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dark Fantasies

Two schoolgirls have wet dreams. They are in a religious institution and hearing the story of The Passion of the Christ has excited them. Now they are horny imagining being crucified naked before the people with endless orgasms.
View attachment 889069

Scarecrow, sounds like you’re about to take a page from Markus.

HOT DIGGITY DOG!!!

Which is Texas dialect for "Very good, please proceed." :rolleyes:

Attachments

• A85132D0-5E42-4BC9-AFE6-7A8DC1CC4089.jpeg
    A85132D0-5E42-4BC9-AFE6-7A8DC1CC4089.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 490
Oh the coin a mulieris meretricis can make on execution day. Hardens my nipples just thinking about it.

On a side note is is pretty interesting how many different Latin words there are for a prostitute. And I'll bet we haven't even scratched the surface of the slang terms.

kisses

willowfall

Here's a start.

But as history has shown, size doesn’t matter. :rolleyes:

Well I don't know it pretty much does hold the record for longevity. Especially if you count when it started its expansion all the way thru the fall of Byzantium.

However in the other famous instance of people worrying about size I always contend it is what you do with your off-hand (sword term look it up) as opposed to what you do with your main weapon that counts.

kisses

willowfall

However in the other famous instance of people worrying about size I always contend it is what you do with your off-hand (sword term look it up) as opposed to what you do with your main weapon that counts.

kisses

willowfall

Well yeah. ;)

Back
Top Bottom