Pictures Of Dead Crucified Bodies

Go to CruxDreams.com

mp5stab

Hair and Nails
I have to say, I’m not a fan of rotting, bloated corpses. I do like the girls a little beat up, but there is definitely a line, where she goes from gorgeous to gory. What @bobinder would call the tension between beauty and decay, is a line that is snapped after the girl dies. It’s rare to see a proper death on the cross. We only ever see Sabina faint. The climax of her story is a whipping on the cross. Same deal with most Skating Jesus stories, we exit the scene after the girl passes out for the first time. The Long term aftermath of the cross just isn’t as sexy.

I say all of that to say this; in my fantasies, there is rarely an empty cross. As soon as their heartbeat stops girls are taken from crosses to be out of the way for the next girl in line. I don’t really focus on the death part, just many days of torture. But the death and its inevitability is a significant source of the crucified girl’s suffering, so it needs to happen almost all of the time. But when there isn’t a waiting list for wooden crosses, when the girl can go all the way to consummation est, and hang limp then I do love a picture of her defeated body right before or after being taken from the cross.

Apostate

Administrator
Staff member
I have to say, I’m not a fan of rotting, bloated corpses. I do like the girls a little beat up, but there is definitely a line, where she goes from gorgeous to gory. What @bobinder would call the tension between beauty and decay, is a line that is snapped after the girl dies. It’s rare to see a proper death on the cross. We only ever see Sabina faint. The climax of her story is a whipping on the cross. Same deal with most Skating Jesus stories, we exit the scene after the girl passes out for the first time. The Long term aftermath of the cross just isn’t as sexy.

I say all of that to say this; in my fantasies, there is rarely an empty cross. As soon as their heartbeat stops girls are taken from crosses to be out of the way for the next girl in line. I don’t really focus on the death part, just many days of torture. But the death and its inevitability is a significant source of the crucified girl’s suffering, so it needs to happen almost all of the time. But when there isn’t a waiting list for wooden crosses, when the girl can go all the way to consummation est, and hang limp then I do love a picture of her defeated body right before or after being taken from the cross.

A square-cut nail for a hairpin.

Way cool, Em. ;)

Attachments

• 413530FE-B3B9-4BBC-9D40-8F5390EEF40A.jpeg
    413530FE-B3B9-4BBC-9D40-8F5390EEF40A.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 571

hornet1ba

Governor

Your solution to the hosting limitation here is to link to your DeviantArt section:brilliant!

I do have an DeviantArt account but does not dare posting my Crux stuff there,I'm afraid of the negative reaction there,but that does not seems to be the case as long as you follow their guidelines.

mp5stab

Hair and Nails
You shouldn’t post there? I disagree, people would love your art. I’ve only had a few people on DeviantArt who didn’t “get it”. You’ll be fine. SkatingJesus is lauded there! Besides, whatever you post, be it fighter jets or female crux, will both most often be F18.

Apostate

Administrator
Staff member
Also maybe something to do with my YouTube channel where i shared some video with mp5stab.
Remove the "B" in my user name and do a search on YouTube.........

Hmmm.

A YouTube search for "hornet1a"

yields videos of tents, rifles, fighter/attack jets, and these guys.

E7B853AD-0986-4AF1-812A-4BA8F06646EA.jpeg

May I ask which one you are? :rolleyes:

Apostate

Administrator
Staff member

Attachments

• CE8B2378-4FA0-424D-B87F-BFE60092412E.jpeg
    CE8B2378-4FA0-424D-B87F-BFE60092412E.jpeg
    310.8 KB · Views: 396
  • 3D1C1ED9-3E68-4D95-AA05-024B405A3433.jpeg
    3D1C1ED9-3E68-4D95-AA05-024B405A3433.jpeg
    377 KB · Views: 558

Apostate

Administrator
Staff member
A few renders, the first two cropped from recent ones by hornet1ba

the third a whimsical one-off by Crumera, all three incredibly on topic. :eek: :babeando::very_hot:

Attachments

• D651FBC3-2834-49EE-B7A6-B44F196AD7D4.jpeg
    D651FBC3-2834-49EE-B7A6-B44F196AD7D4.jpeg
    381.3 KB · Views: 561
  • CFBE0014-6AEB-4171-BB5D-E333694E4A8D.jpeg
    CFBE0014-6AEB-4171-BB5D-E333694E4A8D.jpeg
    189.4 KB · Views: 574
  • 1147C161-1DD1-463A-A19B-DB5249BC5426.jpeg
    1147C161-1DD1-463A-A19B-DB5249BC5426.jpeg
    47.1 KB · Views: 597

Apostate

Administrator
Staff member
Two of Andyman’s latest. Begin here.

:eeek: :babeando:

Attachments

• 1B9BF67A-59C0-47F2-A826-5BF1F4BCB8EC.jpeg
    1B9BF67A-59C0-47F2-A826-5BF1F4BCB8EC.jpeg
    551.4 KB · Views: 380
  • 247928FB-19F2-40C2-84A4-DA62A38AE677.jpeg
    247928FB-19F2-40C2-84A4-DA62A38AE677.jpeg
    608.9 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:

poem21045

Tribune
I like the pictures of DCBs, but, as always, I prefer video. There are a bunch of them out there, and I'll post a few occasionally. These today are from Alex Bald, available at clips4sale.com

In the first one below, the model strugges and does a convincing job with her death throes.

The second one is not as entertaining, but consider this: Imgur limits me to 60 second videos, or else I would have loaded the entire 1 minute 30 seconds of the model being "dead." That's a long time to hang still on a wall, and she does twitch a bit. I hope she was paid well.

(Remember to actives the sound; it defaults to silent.)

GeorgeL

Tribune
I like the pictures of DCBs, but, as always, I prefer video. There are a bunch of them out there, and I'll post a few occasionally. These today are from Alex Bald, available at clips4sale.com

In the first one below, the model strugges and does a convincing job with her death throes.

The first one is amazing!!... I think some of it could be used to do some retouched pics... maybe adding a spear and some red...

poem21045

Tribune
Now, just to be contrary (I'm often accused of that), here are some models whose death-acting leaves much to be desired. My main complaint is that, when you're dead, muscular and skeletal support gets largely compromised by gravity.

I.e., you hang.

These ladies don't hang; they usually straighten one leg and support themselves that way. It reminds me of the US Western frontier practice of propping up the body of an executed (or just killed) criminal in an open pine box ("for display purposes, only").

Anyway, here are three whose acting --up to the point of acting dead-- is very good to excellent. It's a shame they couldn't die well. :ciao:

Aedile

Magistrate
Now, just to be contrary (I'm often accused of that), here are some models whose death-acting leaves much to be desired. My main complaint is that, when you're dead, muscular and skeletal support gets largely compromised by gravity.

I.e., you hang.

These ladies don't hang; they usually straighten one leg and support themselves that way. It reminds me of the US Western frontier practice of propping up the body of an executed (or just killed) criminal in an open pine box ("for display purposes, only").

Anyway, here are three whose acting --up to the point of acting dead-- is very good to excellent. It's a shame they couldn't die well. :ciao:

To be fair to the girls, it HURTS to hang limp on a cross, especially without a footrest (a proper crucifixion ;)). Most girls who drop down into a full crouch on the cross can’t hold it for very long. The strain on the arms/shoulders and chest and related breathing restrictions are awful. Some girls never even try to hang low.

As much as I would love a realistic death sequence, I’m grateful for the ladies who give us what we have.

Alice and Koshka did pretty well at “dying” on their crosses. Poor Alice. They tied her feet low enough on the cross that she couldn’t hang all the way limp, especially with her feet tied right next to each other. There’s still tension in her legs every time she tries to relax them, and yet her arms are fully stretched out and even though they are bearing her weight, she can’t rest her legs.

Yeah, I’ve watched that video a lot. The ladies were even kind enough to pose for a “discarded bodies” scene.

1594666903264.jpeg1594666928530.jpeg1594666942146.jpeg1594666959213.jpeg1594667007819.jpeg1594667026166.jpeg

phlebas

PRIMUS POENUS
Staff member

I.e., you hang.

Exactly, and in essence this is what crux is about, hanging from a cross, not standing on a step. The full effect on the body is only seen when it hangs, the tension in arms and upper body that is so attractive, the stress on the victim, and it makes such a difference when you experience it too.

To be fair to the girls, it HURTS to hang limp on a cross, especially without a footrest (a proper crucifixion ;)). Most girls who drop down into a full crouch on the cross can’t hold it for very long. The strain on the arms/shoulders and chest and related breathing restrictions are awful. Some girls never even try to hang low.

That is why real crux makes it difficult to just stand. It becomes a choice of two stressful positions. So the feet will be either nailed, making it agony to apply pressure, or tied in such a way that they take weight but not easily, or even tucked up sufficiently high that they are not very helpful at all. I've always said, the position of the feet are key to the experience.

As much as I would love a realistic death sequence, I’m grateful for the ladies who give us what we have.

Alice and Koshka did pretty well at “dying” on their crosses. Poor Alice. They tied her feet low enough on the cross that she couldn’t hang all the way limp, especially with her feet tied right next to each other. There’s still tension in her legs every time she tries to relax them, and yet her arms are fully stretched out and even though they are bearing her weight, she can’t rest her legs.

Yeah, I’ve watched that video a lot. The ladies were even kind enough to pose for a “discarded bodies” scene.

View attachment 877815View attachment 877816View attachment 877817View attachment 877818View attachment 877820View attachment 877821

Makar's girls have always hung beautifully from their crosses, and we are eternally grateful for that.

Top Bottom