172.7 KB · Views: 831
  • 0007-PiratesBDSM03.JPG
    0007-PiratesBDSM03.JPG
    167.6 KB · Views: 828
  • 0008-PiratesBDSM04.JPG
    0008-PiratesBDSM04.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 831
Mel pinched these from Owlage..:D
Mel? Hiding yourself behind the (small) back of your Beloved? (is this in your tongue the same meaning?):D
but they are thrilling very (shiver):rolleyes:

Shakespeare himself said that and for the same reasons, I don't remember where... :(
Merchant of Venice II.7:​
when the Prince of Morocco opens the gold casket and finds a note that tells him​
'All that glisters is not gold,​
Often have you heard that told...'​

Merchant of Venice II.7:​
when the Prince of Morocco opens the gold casket and finds a note that tells him​
'All that glisters is not gold,​
Often have you heard that told...'​

Thank you, beautiful quote, but I was thinking of another drama or comedy, when a girl suggests to a friend of hers to go into a forest disguised as men, because "beauty tempts thieves more than gold" (I'm quoting by heart).

Got me there, AS! :) It does sound a bit familiar,​
but I'd have to cheat and use Google to track it down.​

Thank you, beautiful quote, but I was thinking of another drama or comedy, when a girl suggests to a friend of hers to go into a forest disguised as men, because "beauty tempts thieves more than gold" (I'm quoting by heart).
'Beauty provoketh thieves sooner than gold'​
As You Like It I.3​
Didn't use Google, honest, just thought 'forest' > 'As You Like it', and looked it up!​

'Beauty provoketh thieves sooner than gold'​
As You Like It I.3​
Didn't use Google, honest, just thought 'forest' > 'As You Like it', and looked it up!​

That's it! :) Thank you Eulalia, and my best compliments for your Shakespearian knowledge!

These are not Shakespear, not pirate either except in the sense that I probably nicked them from somewhere.
yep a real pirate I'll betray you at the dutch BREIN

merci tree i'll not forget that.
But how about the 500.000.000 volts in your computer?
and about some rednails?:D

Back
Top Bottom