Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
Far out, I surely wish I knew how to add words to those balloons but my image manipulation skills are non existent sadly. I have the words, just not the wit to add them to the image Markus provided.
When I want to add text or speech bubbles to an image I paste the picture onto a slide in PowerPoint. Then it's easy to add text or speech bubbles, move them around, change the font sizes, make edits, etc. When I'm done it's easy to "export" the slide as a .jpg file that has all the text. I'm sure there are other ways to add text that are better and more sophisticated -- this is a simple method that works okay for me.

When I want to add text or speech bubbles to an image I paste the picture onto a slide in PowerPoint. Then it's easy to add text or speech bubbles, move them around, change the font sizes, make edits, etc. When I'm done it's easy to "export" the slide as a .jpg file that has all the text. I'm sure there are other ways to add text that are better and more sophisticated -- this is a simple method that works okay for me.
Ooh, such a simple method I might have a go!

Cherry the nurse.

Oh Markus,

your new "Cherry" story is so much better than i expected it, i really love every single part of it.

You never started so strong with the main actor sitting already naked on her cross awaiting to
get nailed to it and two pictures later the nails are hammered through her wrists without mercy.

And then she is raised on her cross only hanging from her wrists, and also the side nailing of
her feet is new, but then you let the natives fuck a tied up nurse into her ass and let her cry in
pain and please so she decides she is a slut too and deserves a crucifixion as well - priceless !!

A fresh raped girl, who steps forward and volunteers to be crucified as well, only for the pleasure
and pain she witnessed a moment ago on Cherry, is something i ever hoped to see in one of your
stories and now Pat fullfills my dreams so wonderfully and i love the picture so much, where she
lies on her cross with her arms wide open inviting the men to nail her while Cherry awakes. (vv39)

Markus, this is so great, please do more of this all and also the return of the tit skewers is fine
and please remember that Patricia is still a virgin ............

I love the nails through her tits.
View attachment 1048407
We do say members to select thumbnails rather than full-size, as some have slow and/or expensive intenernet connections, opening full-size can be slow and/or expensive for them, but thumbnails can easily be enlarged in slide-show or new tab.

Hello Markus, I hope you don't mind me asking, but would you be kind enough to post your works art vv50-vv53 here as well?
Maybe they disappeared into "digital heaven" when the site was being updated....

Back
Top Bottom