Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
e VV70 (Venice crucified, wishing a cock inside herself while a hard cock is ready for her) & VV71 (Venice getting fucked on the cross)

Oh Markus,

you did it again, nailed one more chick to her cross and let the wild ones fuck her.

Man, this is so fucking wonderful, i can hardly wait VV62, VV63, VV64, VV65, VV66,
VV67, VV68 and VV69, when we get to see, how Venice also finds her own way to
the cross and finally gets nailed to it and then her cross is raised with her on it. :cool:))

This is absolutely fantastic, Markus, please continue with fucking the girls !

Oh Markus,

you did it again, nailed one more chick to her cross and let the wild ones fuck her.

Man, this is so fucking wonderful, i can hardly wait VV62, VV63, VV64, VV65, VV66,
VV67, VV68 and VV69, when we get to see, how Venice also finds her own way to
the cross and finally gets nailed to it and then her cross is raised with her on it. :cool:))

This is absolutely fantastic, Markus, please continue with fucking the girls !
i agree,just love how those feet are nailed ,she will get lots of cramps doing her cross dance,she will need to pull hard on those nails in her wrists to pull up as her thigh muscles knot and stick out rippling so she screams out in agony.L ove the itsy bitsy loincloth ,just enough for the authorities to say she is legally clothed for her punishment,but humiliates further as everyone can see her creaming pussy and her asshole winking open and shut as she wriggles on her cross trying to find a comfy position-there is NONE.Then as she notices the crowd watching,and her executioners,she is determined to be a sport and put on a little show,her final performance!!!!

Me too, I love big tits.
... and Markus likes to send them flying!
He did some great stuff on the subject but got quite some heat from some "crux-blockheads" who where unable to just look away when something was not 100% matching their personal taste...

Attachments

• agata 2.jpg
    agata 2.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 1,441
... and Markus likes to send them flying!
He did some great stuff on the subject but got quite some heat from some "crux-blockheads" who where unable to just look away when something was not 100% matching their personal taste...
SMH, I can’t understand having our sorts of taste being squeamish over an erotic drawing to the point of complaining to the artist.

I mean I prefer barbed whips, hot irons, excruciating racks with spiked rollers, I’m not complaining if Markus wants to slice some pencil imaginary lactating slave girl’s tits off even if it’s not my thing.

Who am I to judge. Is it not weird to say “hey, that’s not on, back to the probably more excruciating nailed crucifixion “ ?

I mean, this is Markus- he doesn’t let reality get in the way of a good drawing, it’s all fantasy. I love his over the top style, I have over the top fantasy’s to it, even wrote a story inspired by his work!

Si I just scroll past if an image isn’t taking me to my special place of secret erotic torture? Boring of me, I know! :roflmao:

SMH, I can’t understand having our sorts of taste being squeamish over an erotic drawing to the point of complaining to the artist.

I mean I prefer barbed whips, hot irons, excruciating racks with spiked rollers, I’m not complaining if Markus wants to slice some pencil imaginary lactating slave girl’s tits off even if it’s not my thing.

Who am I to judge. Is it not weird to say “hey, that’s not on, back to the probably more excruciating nailed crucifixion “ ?

I mean, this is Markus- he doesn’t let reality get in the way of a good drawing, it’s all fantasy. I love his over the top style, I have over the top fantasy’s to it, even wrote a story inspired by his work!

Si I just scroll past if an image isn’t taking me to my special place of secret erotic torture? Boring of me, I know! :roflmao:
Those who don't like it are not very easy, he skips the page and doesn't bother those who like

And where to see the entire archive and what is it called?
Start with Three Young Models

Part 1:

And Part 2

And if you would also like to read my text story inspired by this, I would like that very much:

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom