Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
I've been a big fan of your comics for years, Markus!!! So glad to see that you are still making stuff.
Any chance we will ever see a complete version of Marie Adelaide's story? I've only seen incomplete versions with missing pages and in various languages.

Attachments

• adelaide01.jpg
    adelaide01.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 1,328
  • adelaide05.jpg
    adelaide05.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 1,150
  • adelaide13.jpg
    adelaide13.jpg
    774.1 KB · Views: 1,147
  • adelaide19.jpg
    adelaide19.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 1,176
  • adelaide21.jpg
    adelaide21.jpg
    495.3 KB · Views: 1,246
Old pics, some very old.

Attachments

• Copia di Giulia 36.jpg
    Copia di Giulia 36.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 958
  • Giulia 19.jpg
    Giulia 19.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 948
  • Giulia 25.jpg
    Giulia 25.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 949
  • Giulia 26.jpg
    Giulia 26.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 904
  • Giulia 31.jpg
    Giulia 31.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 912
  • Giulia 33.jpg
    Giulia 33.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 896
  • Copia di Giulia 34.jpg
    Copia di Giulia 34.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 874
  • Giulia 34a.jpg
    Giulia 34a.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 852
  • Giulia 37.jpg
    Giulia 37.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 884
  • Giulia 38.jpg
    Giulia 38.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 1,021
So a bit like the Crux version of a knitting circle? My, that sounds very nice and civilised!
we'd be rather more spitting and shitting than knitting, but of course we'd be chatting, sharing all the latest gossip, complaining about the poor quality rough crosses, the badly-fitting nails, the slow service with the wet sponge, comparing how quickly we tan, and all the while one or other of us would be having a delightful orgasm ...

we'd be rather more spitting and shitting than knitting, but of course we'd be chatting, sharing all the latest gossip, complaining about the poor quality rough crosses, the badly-fitting nails, the slow service with the wet sponge, comparing how quickly we tan, and all the while one or other of us would be having a delightful orgasm ...
Have to agree about the spitting and shitting. Let me add pissing too. Between the relentless escalating agony, utter humiliation, muscular exhaustion, and the need to push up on nailed feet every few minutes in order to breathe, having any conversation between crucified persons beyond a few agonized grunts is probably unlikely.

I imagine if two women hanging next to each other were enemies, or if one was responsible for the other also getting a death sentence, they might time to exchange a few choice words. More likely they might spend their lucid moments exchanging curses or insults with spectators gathered to watch them die.

Yes that's what I see happening too

Back
Top Bottom