046.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 946
  • 050.jpg
    050.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 1,006
  • 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 1,119
Interesting, some drawings that I had never seen before in this story! (Last day...)

It was not my intention to fight or divide people. Thanks for the compliments, I know that many appreciate my work. For me everyone is free to do, choose, think what they want and if they don't appreciate my work, patience. The fact is that I very rarely make comments due to a very negative experience I had years ago on another site where a member privately came into heavy conflict with me, threatening me, and I was forced to leave. I would do well to do like some other artists who post without ever intervening at all but it is not in my character. I apologize for the overly serious reaction to legitimate and innocent comments but the bad experience I referred to came back to mind. I apologize to everyone.
We all value your contributions to this site and I'm really hoping that you will stay

So I looked it up, stockings in Spanish is medias, lol so completely different!
calcetin is "sock"
calzado can be "shoe".
There is always more than one way to say something (although one has to be careful that local slang may add some meaning not intended). That adds to the "romance" of the Romance languages. I am lazy and don't keep up my Spanish well, but I usually have no problem reading books in Italian (like Humberto Eco's Baudolino, about the "Prester John" forgery in the Middle Ages) , even though I never studied it. It's very similar, and you can always look up the odd word you can't figure out.

Where such story may be found?

just in case you didn’t find it.
This is advertising! ;)

Back
Top Bottom