Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
i am lying on my cross beside you also waiting the dreaded nailing,we are condemned too this horrific torture un til death occurs ,but i am aroused ,my dick is as hard as ive ever had it ,your screams as youre nailed makes me swell ,i thrust my hips as the executioner approaches me,my cum spurts high into the air landing uselessly on my belly and thighs ,oh i wanted it to be inside you .the romans laugh at me ,one treads on my dick squirting my last drops out.Then two hammers drive nails through my wrists at the same time ,then they hoist up my cross and there you are next to me writhing like a fish on a hook, im instantly erect again,as you scream and beg for mercy i cum again.My eruption this time is flung forward landing on ayoung noble lady in a white toga,

Wish I was at the execution ground,struggling on my own cross doing the Roman polka dance,shredding my whipped back and arse whilst watching these lasses dancing with me.We all admit this is what we wanted,we all committed crimes just to be here.The girls all piss and cum down their legs while I piss and cum on my feet and the ground in front of me,girls and women watch us all with glassy round eyes,maybe this is what they want too

Back
Top Bottom