Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
Jenny is my favorite, a very good story, but because there is one who will survive the crucifixion and I also feel that Jenny will survive, I wanted to see the process of removing Jenny from the cross. It would be nice to see that because it's rare and I personally felt it was a very sexy scene. Watching the men remove the nails from Jenny's hands and feet then lower her body. Meanwhile, at the time of the process, Jenny was still in pain due to the nails that were pulled from her hands and feet. Jenny then could only look at her two friends who were still crucified.

Jenny is my favorite, a very good story, but because there is one who will survive the crucifixion and I also feel that Jenny will survive, I wanted to see the process of removing Jenny from the cross. It would be nice to see that because it's rare and I personally felt it was a very sexy scene. Watching the men remove the nails from Jenny's hands and feet then lower her body. Meanwhile, at the time of the process, Jenny was still in pain due to the nails that were pulled from her hands and feet. Jenny then could only look at her two friends who were still crucified.
Hohoki, I agree, it could be nice but this story is already a 252 pages one. Maybe in a new one.

Do i get this right:

The greatest piece of artwork ever done by Markus "3 models" or now called "Three young Models" finally has been released
as a pdf-file in two parts, done by Madiosi and available in the archive, and gets only a few comments and hardly any praise?

So many people had asked over one year again and again after THIS masterpiece and now, that it is ready, there is hardly any
reaction here, except Nicole and hohoki, but i know a lot of people here, who waited so long for this and i'm included to them.

Only thing i can imagine: It was not really mentioned, because the notice was way to small, so please Markus, can you post the
whole story, picture by picture, as you have done it with your great stories in the past, and the last time with some "Sylvia" pics:

Sylvia Posting.jpg

I know, it's a lot of work, but worth it FOR SURE because in the pdf version some picture panels are so small, when two of them
are on one page, that i have some trouble to recognize some small details and also the text is often so small when done this way.

And there is SO MUCH more to say about this epic masterpiece, but i'm still reading and enjoying it so much, but will come back !

Last edited by a moderator:
Do i get this right:

The greatest piece of artwork ever done by Markus "3 models" or now called "Three young Models" finally has been released
as a pdf-file in two parts, done by Madiosi and available in the archive, and gets only a few comments and hardly any praise?

So many people had asked over one year again and again after THIS masterpiece and now, that it is ready, there is hardly any
reaction here, except Nicole and hohoki, but i know a lot of people here, who waited so long for this and i'm included to them.

Only thing i can imagine: It was not really mentioned, because the notice was way to small, so please Markus, can you post the
whole story, picture by picture, as you have done it with your great stories in the past, and the last time with some "Sylvia" pics:

View attachment 996686

I know, it's a lot of work, but worth it FOR SURE because in the pdf version some picture panels are so small, when two of them
are on one page, that i have some trouble to recognize some small details and also the text is often so small when done this way.

And i also miss in the first part the picture panel "3 models 22a.jpg" ! Why was it removed ? I really love this one ! :cool:))

View attachment 996687

And there is SO MUCH more to say about this epic masterpiece, but i'm still reading and enjoying it so much, but will come back !
totally agree, I'm a fan of Markus stories, I reread these stories often I never tire of them. I often masturbate imagining myself in the skin of these women

Back
Top Bottom