Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
totally agree, I'm a fan of Markus stories, I reread these stories often I never tire of them. I often masturbate imagining myself in the skin of these women

Must be a great sensation to be a real woman and enjoying this sort of kink and been able to slip inside one of these
crucified women and then get one orgasm after another. But although i'm a male, i also do the same like you and slip
into the women and not into the males, with my imagination and fantasize myself into the whole procedere like you.

When i read a Markus story i constantly change my identity, a moment i'm enjoying my big tits, my nakedness, my
decision to let them nail me to the cross and then i slip into a viewer near this woman and watch her screams when
this nailing is done to her and look into her face, seeing the fear and the lust in her eyes, this is so much arousing.

The only thing i do not like to imagine, is the role of the executioners who do the whippings, the nailings and the
raising of the crosses because it gives me no kick to feel the sadistic side, it's the masochistic side i am enjoying
as a beholder inside the action or as the women who get raped and tortured and see all those hard cocks around.

Whenever a new complete story is available by Markus I always download it onto my computer. It is much easier access to get the stories and when I read the older stories it brings back memories of when I first adored the artwork and stories. Another part I like is how I emphasize with the lady or ladies being crucified. The true beauty of Markus' work (I think) is how he makes the stories and artwork synchronize so well that you never forget it and you have a desire for more.

Last edited:
Whenever a new complete story is available by Markus I always download it onto my computer. It is much easier access to get the stories and when I read the older stories it brings back memories of when I first adored the artwork and stories. Another part I like is how I emphasize with the lady or ladies being crucified. The true beauty of Markus' work (I think) is how he makes the stories and artwork synchronize so well that you never forget it and you have a desire for more.
Fully agree with you, i download also EVERYTHING from Markus. :cool:))

The only thing i do not like to imagine, is the role of the executioners who do the whippings, the nailings and the
raising of the crosses because it gives me no kick to feel the sadistic side, it's the masochistic side i am enjoying
as a beholder inside the action or as the women who get raped and tortured and see all those hard cocks around.
I always stay in the role of the slave, in real life I am a masochist and I can cum under the whip when it is well handled

Must be a great sensation to be a real woman and enjoying this sort of kink and been able to slip inside one of these
crucified women and then get one orgasm after another. But although i'm a male, i also do the same like you and slip
into the women and not into the males, with my imagination and fantasize myself into the whole procedere like you.

When i read a Markus story i constantly change my identity, a moment i'm enjoying my big tits, my nakedness, my
decision to let them nail me to the cross and then i slip into a viewer near this woman and watch her screams when
this nailing is done to her and look into her face, seeing the fear and the lust in her eyes, this is so much arousing.

I always love to read such stories imagining I am the victim and imagine myself a woman as well as a man. I want the suffering- to feel the scourging bite my living flesh, and to suffer the magnificent nails!

sometimes I enjoy being the executioner instead... a strange dom who is also a slave

Jenny is my favorite, a very good story, but because there is one who will survive the crucifixion and I also feel that Jenny will survive, I wanted to see the process of removing Jenny from the cross. It would be nice to see that because it's rare and I personally felt it was a very sexy scene. Watching the men remove the nails from Jenny's hands and feet then lower her body. Meanwhile, at the time of the process, Jenny was still in pain due to the nails that were pulled from her hands and feet. Jenny then could only look at her two friends who were still crucified.
I also agree here, that this would be a rarity, because i've never seen this pictured before, but i doubt that this scene would be a sexy one.

To drive the nails IN and make her cry like never before is for me as sexy as driving a cock INTO a woman's pussy and make her cry of lust,
but removing the nails from her tortured hands and feet, causing a new mess of blood is for me as sexy as pulling a cock OUT of a pussy.

And furthermore i think the whole "saving" and "recovery" thing of a woman who was nailed to a cross for hours and tortured near death,
is a questionable and risky venture because some women with this kink deep in their hearts and enjoying the whole crucifixion thing, may
forget for a moment that this recovery is PURE FANTASY and try this at home with VERY EVIL consequences for the rest of their lifetime.

It's another thing, when Markus is showing us the fantasy of a fully recovered Jenny because he's doing that together with the fantasy of
reviving a definitly dead Sabrina in a spaceship full of aliens who have beamed up the cross with her corpse and it should be clear to most
of us, that this is Scifi, fantasy, or such and NO REAL LIFE situation. But i'm not sure about this, possibly some think spaceships are reality.

So i think it's time to say something about this work itself.

Markus, you promised us, when posting the second part of the "3 models", a surprise at the end of the story,
well, i think you succeeded because this was the first time that aliens stole and revived a crucified women to
nail her again and again to her cross just to find out how this may feel and i think Sabrina enjoyed this a lot.

And i do love the kind of aliens you created, because they look like women, with a little extra between their
legs, who really want to enjoy these sensations of the crucified Sabrina with their own body and mind so i
think they should try it out themselves because they have even the possibilities to revive themselves after.

You have opened a door to endless stories now i'd say. Just genius Markus, just genius !

But let me start with the last pages of this epic work and the guy who looks like the devil in person, the

Judge Judge 1.jpg --- Judge 2.jpg --- Judge 3.jpg what a wonderful evil and grotesque one,

and who can portrait those characters better than you, Markus, and so much fitting the character of this
person who has nothing more in his brain, than torture these lovely ladies in the most bad ways possible.

And on the opposite of this guy at the beginning of the story we find this softy who fears to see that all

the lawyer Lawyer 1.jpg --- Lawyer 2.jpg --- Lawyer 3.jpg whom you also portrayed so damn

well that everybody can easyly see what kind of person he is compared to the judge for example.

And these two males are only two samples of all the other men in this story (romans, etc.), which
are worked out so individual that i can only pull my hat of this masterful work of yours, Markus ! :cool:))

About the ladies, well THIS is another theme ! :cool:))))))))))

I also agree here, that this would be a rarity, because i've never seen this pictured before, but i doubt that this scene would be a sexy one.

To drive the nails IN and make her cry like never before is for me as sexy as driving a cock INTO a woman's pussy and make her cry of lust,
but removing the nails from her tortured hands and feet, causing a new mess of blood is for me as sexy as pulling a cock OUT of a pussy.

And furthermore i think the whole "saving" and "recovery" thing of a woman who was nailed to a cross for hours and tortured near death,
is a questionable and risky venture because some women with this kink deep in their hearts and enjoying the whole crucifixion thing, may
forget for a moment that this recovery is PURE FANTASY and try this at home with VERY EVIL consequences for the rest of their lifetime.

It's another thing, when Markus is showing us the fantasy of a fully recovered Jenny because he's doing that together with the fantasy of
reviving a definitly dead Sabrina in a spaceship full of aliens who have beamed up the cross with her corpse and it should be clear to most
of us, that this is Scifi, fantasy, or such and NO REAL LIFE situation. But i'm not sure about this, possibly some think spaceships are reality.
this is what I call opinion. it's enough for me to just convey my opinion to markus as someone i consider ABLE in this matter to see all the opinions conveyed to him openly. there is never a compulsion about a person's opinion.

Mistress decided to witness the spectacle and bought two tickets. To get there this slave was include as extra baggage- it was a cold flight in the cargo hold!
Once we got to the execution grounds Mistress had me face the spectacle on my knees in my loincloth and chains. She enjoyed the entertainment even more by whipping me as we watched the girls suffer - then others paid for the same privilege! I’d never been whipped so brutally or cum so much in a single day. I am a lucky slave, hoping I will have my turn on the cross one day...

(Amazing graphic story, Markus, thank you)

Some pages of a short new manip story...

Attachments

• g0.jpg
    g0.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 686
  • g3.JPG
    g3.JPG
    295.7 KB · Views: 733
  • g4a.jpg
    g4a.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 759
  • g5a.jpeg
    g5a.jpeg